View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 10:33 PM   #305
Brynn
constantly amazed

A Long-Overdue Message From An Observant In-Law

To my sister-in-law:

We've always put up with you because we loved your mother.

Someday, if you dare to brazenly show up to your father's funeral, and you have not made things right, I am instructed to spit in your eye.

I really hope it never comes to that.
Once again you've managed in your absence to stay center stage with your latest unkindnesses. Merry Christmas indeed. Personally, it's been a relief not to have you around.
But if he gives up and commits suicide, you will be sorry on multiple levels.

"Learning disabilty." People have put up with your crap for years because of it, and you've used this excuse brilliantly to bully, intimidate and willfully misunderstand things in order to appear the victim. Your mother knew this and constantly had to defend and apologize for you to people you've hurt. She would be horrified by what you've done in her name. Now that she's gone, let's just finally say what you really are: selfish, psychotic, and stupid as a doorknob. Then maybe we can think on you no more.

Last edited by Brynn : 12-26-2007 at 11:49 PM. Reason: There's only so much vitriol one should subject others to.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote