View Single Post
Old 09-18-2002, 11:20 PM   #1
lapietra
half baked

little Debbie had a watch....

Okay - I really want to tell this story - promise me you won't get too grossed out...
My first memory of my long-standing love for chocolate (surprising that this didn't deter me)... I was maybe three. My mom had some chocolate that she kept in the fridge and she wouldn't give me any. So when she left the room I grabbed a chair, opened the fridge and ate a sizable portion of the chocolate. My mom came back soon after & saw chocolate smeared on my face and asked me, "Did you eat the chocolate?" I said, "No." My mom called the doctor frantically. "My three-year-old daughter has just eaten almost an entire package of chocolate Ex-lax!" I was threatened with a cup of black coffee with a raw egg in it. (We didn't have ipecac.) I didn't have to drink the coffee. The thought of the slimy egg was enough to produce the desired reaction.
I was unable to keep my daily neighborhood swimming pool appointment for about a week or so.