Thread: Goodbye thread?
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 07:19 PM   #30
Tunesmith
click click click

OH NOES.

This is horrible news...I'm really going to miss you guys. And I mean that sincerely.

I've had many people tell me that "internet friends" don't mean much, but you people have helped me through so much in the last couple of months that I'm forever grateful. And besides, where else than the internet would I have met such a melange of eccentric freaks? (that's me trying to say that I'm going to miss every one of you. I'm an eccentric freak, too. )

If I don't get the chance to thank every one of you before the board's doomsday arrives, I'm truly grateful for the amazing time I've had here.

And ze, thank you for making everything possible. You've created a wonderful community here, and I hope that you continue to delight, amaze, entertain, and inspire the intertubes in all of their glory for many years to come.

If anyone would like to stay in touch (something tells me an exodus to an alternate board would only result in a similar situation to the one that happened here), I'm more than happy to send you my email or (unused, soon to be used) Flickr account.