Thread: fake blog
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2003, 02:08 AM   #14
rapscalious rob

Thursday, October 9, 10:09 p.m.

Well, I took the bus over to my brotherís shop today and dressed up in this silly costume: a giant lizard-man with a big, goofy grin. I had to hold a sign that read:

Get ready for Halloween at:
Joeís Costume Shop
your number one source
for interesting and outlandish costumes!

Open Monday-Friday, 9 AM to 7 PM.
Halloween Special!
buy a costume here between now and the end of October, and youíll recieve
A 30% DISCOUNT!

And stood in front of the store for 3 hours. Then I went inside, removed the costume and cooled off, my brother gave me some bottled water and a hot dog, and we talked for a while,then I got beck in the costume and paraded around for another 3 hours. Then I went inside and changed and went to the deli to eat a head cheese sandwich. It was kind of exhausting, and it was emotionally draining to be away from my fax machine for so long. But the warmth of the costume provided welcome relief for my cold-numbed feet. And women actually smiled at me! At least some women did. I was hoping Iíd see Michelle, but I never did. I saw this pretty women I pass by sometimes when I go to the deli, though. She looked at me for what seemed like a long time. I wonder if she was checking me out?

I guess I should be thankful my brother is self-employed. He didnít make me sign any forms or anything. ďStrictly under the table,Ē is what he said this was. I guess Iíll be doing this for the next month, until halloween. I guess itís better than a real job. I donít know. I donít know if Iíve ever had a real job.

Looking over my past few posts, Iím really puzzled. I mean, how did I recieve any faxes at all if my fax machine is broken? I looked around my house to try to find the faxes I supposedly recieved, but all I found was a sheet of paper with the words: ďFrom the apartment: you are in my gall bladder! Anananaaa! Michelle.Ē in sloppy handwriting that I recognized as being sort of like my own handwriting. I wonder, did I write this? Or did my mother come by my apartment at some point? If I wrote this, then is the pure, unadultrated bull pheromone driving me mad? Iíd hate to have to give up stinky cheese.