View Single Post
Old 02-21-2008, 08:54 PM   #104
Brynn
constantly amazed

that's encouraging as heck

I dreamed that my husband was imprisoned because the authorities bugged our house and found out that he liked to write lists. This was suspicious to them and unnacceptable, so they took him away.
Meanwhile, everyone in the world was issued an orange cat to be kept in their household. The cat was intelligent, could talk, and was also embedded with a chip that recorded and reported all that went on each household.

In my epic struggle to get my husband freed (this dream had a time span of years) I gradually learned that he was being reprogrammed and a comely blonde was "helping" with that, but he was resisting to the point that they were about to execute him.
In a last-ditch effort to get a stay of execution, I found myself desperately dragging a raw leg of lamb up to the front door of a giant yellow building that had a strange facade - it looked exactly like a gigantic 22-story yellow door with a giant door frame and a giant knocker in the middle of it, even though there were tinier windows to the side revealing it to be a normal office building.
Some well-to-do officials were getting into their SUV's and I begged to talk to them, but they were in a hurry, and looked at the leg of lamb strangely.
They would not accept it. I woke up very sad and distressed.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote