View Single Post
Old 03-19-2005, 11:08 PM   #4
shmitty
monkey

Try control+alt+delete and under you Task Manager checkyour "processes" tab NOT the "applications" tab. Then find the process called "firefox" and press "end process". When it asks you if you are sure press "yes". Then run firefox again and you should be ok. If you started a new profile when you start Firefox again it will probably be on the new profile you created unless your old profile was selected as default. If it comes up and you still don't have your bookmarks then close all firefox windows. Again check the processes to make sure firefox is not running any more and then copy the shortcut to firefox and paste it somewhere. Open the properties for the new shortcut and modify the "target" section and add "-profile" minus the quotes to it. Run that shortcut and select your old profile. That should do it. If not, just leave another message and I'll see what I can do.

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move. -Douglas Adams
shmitty is offline   Reply With Quote