Gardening Advice *
1. Always wear sunscreen and a hat for protection, even if you're just "going out to do a little weeding." Especially then.
2. Weeds teased out with a gentle but skilful tug stay gone longer than those dug out by force.
3. Leave the moss alone. There are always worse things than moss.
4. Take breaks. Go into the shade every once in a while.
5. Remember that the dirt will find its way to the lowest spot; be prepared for erosion.
6. Admire the things that you want to thrive.
7. At the end (it always ends), have a cool drink, preferably with someone who will admire your handiwork.
* none of this is about gardening