View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 05:11 PM   #20
Avalon

Seems her family should be charged for failure to save her life, clearly there was sufficient warning of an impending disaster. The only one I truly feel sorry for is her child.

Obviously you are unaware of the women and children hunted down relentlessly, who have gone from shelter to shelter, hidden by family, only to be found and murdered anyway...sometimes the family or shelter personnel being targeted as well for providing safe haven.

Should Jennifer Hudson be prosecuted for her family's death? The lived in a rough neighborhood; she asked them to move, they refused, they died. This is her fault? What thought process do you use when you make these statements?

This is especially delicate territory into which you're stepping. Or, it would be if anyone one believed you were black, respectful, or sorry.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote