Thread: PETA
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2004, 05:56 PM   #21
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

My dog has every right to be exactly what he is: my beloved spoiled rotten pet.

Cows have every right...to be my dinner, my coat, my shoes, my belt, my purse, etc. And to produce milk for my coffee, butter for my bread & pasta, cheeses for my discretionery use, ice cream, custard, yogurt, etc.

Why do I feel this way? I don't know. I just do.

Abnormal Donkey, welcome to the boards. Wanna drinky poo?

I've never been to a Petco, or a Petsmart, but I would never buy a pup from a store anyway. I'd like to see the mother & the other pups, make sure he will grow up healthy, etc.

Mice have been terrorizing me since 2000 in this apt. The building itself is over 150 years old, a historical landmark in this city, etc. When I was looking @ the place, the landlady said, "It's an old building, mice get in." So I can't say I wasn't warned, but they somehow got above my ceiling tiles!!! Every winter I put more poison down. I'd like to think that I didn't kill them & they ran free, far away, to big green fields full of cheese. But I know they ate the poison & went to the basement to die. *shrugs*

MoN, your story reminds me of my step grandfather. He had his wood shop out in the garage, and a little mouse would come visit him. He named the mouse Mickey & started FEEDING HIM!!!!! And then was surprised when he brought back friends, relatives, neighbors, etc.

So riddle me this: what do y'all think of deer hunting season?
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote