View Single Post
Old 03-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #1151
Brynn
constantly amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox View Post
I was visiting Brynn and we'd gone to the local school auditorium where they were having this big kind of marijuana fair. We queued for a while and a lot of people queuing were smoking away and so high their faces were really stetched tight. Eventually we got into a big hall where the kids had set up stands selling different kinds of stuff and you had to walk round in a particular path Ikea style. The first table had cookies with smarties on the top in brightly colored bags, they had soft cookies and hard cookies and I grabbed some soft cookies. But the next table had just the same hard and soft cookies too, and the next table and the next. I was getting a little frustrated with all these cookie stalls and others were as well, finally a woman told us all to follow her and we skipped the Ikea layout and went right to the end near the cash registers where they had all this other stuff like a lolly shop. I couldn't understand what any of the things were supposed to be. Finally I saw a few of these coloured whistle things and the sign said "get one for your dad and one for your mum. And one for your grandma too! " Apparently this was what I had wanted. Then I thought the sniffer dogs at customs will know I've had marijuana in my backpack. I'll just tell them it's legal in America. Maybe in California at least. Hang on Brynn's not in California. This doesn't make sense.
I wish I could dream that HFox came to visit me in TownyMcTownsVille and we were very rich and tiny. We'd get extremely stoned and spend the day wandering into mansions, hanging out at the top of Tonga Tower and magically reviving wheat from helicopters.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote