ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > CURRENT EVENTS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-02-2006, 02:06 AM   #16
TinaBina
Mooooooooo

BTW

I've been bfing by daughter for two years now.
Old 08-04-2006, 03:20 AM   #17
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Warning! Contents may offend, disgust, shock, embarass, sicken and horrify
Old 08-04-2006, 03:33 AM   #18
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Quote:
"I had to rip off the cover since I didn't want it laying around the house," she said.
Just the other day, I caught the cover of Monotreme Monthly at that. Tsk!

We're > < this far from caves.
Old 08-04-2006, 12:38 PM   #19
Frieda
in limbo

what the fvck is wrong with you usa people??

it's a BOOB

it's made for NURSING

not for sex. it's nice, but it's not designed for it.

oh yeah
Old 08-04-2006, 01:05 PM   #20
Avalon

It's on the cover of a magazine titled "BabyTalk". WTF did anyone think they were going to see in and or on the cover?
If Newsweek or Time had the same pic, would people still be so offended?

The Enquirer, The Star, Cosmo...they all have more explicit pictures than that and they are prominently displayed at checkout counters everywhere.

Oh well.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 08-04-2006, 07:50 PM   #21
Frieda
in limbo

why is a non-sexual boob offensive?

on any magazine cover?

oh yeah
Old 08-04-2006, 08:02 PM   #22
Avalon

Got me there. Personally, I am not offended which is why I mentioned the other magazines having much more explicit ( and deliberately provocative ) pictures on the cover.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 08-04-2006, 08:18 PM   #23
Frieda
in limbo

is anyone here offended?

i'm curious now

oh yeah
Old 08-05-2006, 12:53 AM   #24
TinaBina
Mooooooooo

God forbid that we de-sexualize a breast.
We would need something else to sell cars and beers around here.
Old 08-05-2006, 12:54 AM   #25
TinaBina
Mooooooooo

http://www.007b.com/
Old 08-05-2006, 01:00 AM   #26
TinaBina
Mooooooooo

I think it's time for a National Nurse-in!!
Old 08-05-2006, 01:04 AM   #27
TinaBina
Mooooooooo

how come no one is complaining about this?
http://www.beefmag.com/
Old 09-14-2006, 03:12 PM   #28
photoscrappin4u

I'm in total agreement. I too am a breastfeeding momma to a baby who just turned one. I have personally never saw another women in public nursing a baby. It is hard around here becasue I'm constantly getting the "so when are you going to wean??" I can't stand it. Thats what the bbs are for, not for sex, but us AMERICANS can't seem to understand that. I'm sorry, but I too get very very aggravated about people who say, "it's my choice to breastfeed, and I don't want too." If it were something like smoking while pregnant, I bet everyone would look down on them. I think that more women need to wake up and realize that we need to be good parents and do the BEST thing for our babies. I know that some women claim they "can't bf, but I don't buy it, the majority of them just don't WANT to bf because it takes too much time for them. Selfishness is what I call it!!!!!!! URGGHHH this stuff makes me sooo mad. I don't understand what the problem with society is. I don't even think that doctors are very educated when it comes to bfing. So much has been learned about bfing since in the day that now more people need to learn of the benefits babies get from it, you can't get that from FORMULA.
A lady told me the other day, after nine months the doctor says theres nothing any good in it, you should wean. Sorry, but what about the tenderness, the comfortness, and the germ fighting agents as well as all of the nutrients that baby doesn't get from solids?? Thanks, I guess I'll get off my soap box!!
Old 09-14-2006, 03:12 PM   #29
photoscrappin4u

I'm in total agreement. I too am a breastfeeding momma to a baby who just turned one. I have personally never saw another women in public nursing a baby. It is hard around here becasue I'm constantly getting the "so when are you going to wean??" I can't stand it. Thats what the bbs are for, not for sex, but us AMERICANS can't seem to understand that. I'm sorry, but I too get very very aggravated about people who say, "it's my choice to breastfeed, and I don't want too." If it were something like smoking while pregnant, I bet everyone would look down on them. I think that more women need to wake up and realize that we need to be good parents and do the BEST thing for our babies. I know that some women claim they "can't bf, but I don't buy it, the majority of them just don't WANT to bf because it takes too much time for them. Selfishness is what I call it!!!!!!! URGGHHH this stuff makes me sooo mad. I don't understand what the problem with society is. I don't even think that doctors are very educated when it comes to bfing. So much has been learned about bfing since in the day that now more people need to learn of the benefits babies get from it, you can't get that from FORMULA.
A lady told me the other day, after nine months the doctor says theres nothing any good in it, you should wean. Sorry, but what about the tenderness, the comfortness, and the germ fighting agents as well as all of the nutrients that baby doesn't get from solids?? Thanks, I guess I'll get off my soap box!!
Old 09-14-2006, 05:30 PM   #30
Brynn
constantly amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieda
what the fvck is wrong with you usa people??

it's a BOOB

it's made for NURSING

not for sex. it's nice, but it's not designed for it.
Breasts are like train sets - they're made for kids, but dads like to play with them too.

Preach it sistah.
My mom breastfed six kids back in the fifties and sixties when it was completely uncool. Her mom did as well during the great Depression when she had no choice.
Mom was considered "strange."
I breastfed my kids (modestly, discreetly) in public for at least two years each - the last one for almost three years. I probably would have let him go longer if he hadn't started biting, the little punk he'd laugh when I yelped, and that's when I finally said okay mister YOU ARE CUT OFF. He thought it was hilarious.
Oh and all that bs you might hear about how it ruins their shape is ridiculous. It made me lose all the baby weight in a couple of months, and I ate like a horse (of course once I weaned them I had to stop eating like a horse) Not only that, but women who bf are at a lower risk for some kinds of cancer, I b'lieve...
Here in Portland, if you don't bf, you're considered some kind of aberration - they really push it hard in hospitals here. Bunch of hippies.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: