ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-16-2005, 03:52 PM   #1
Saxifrage
monkey

Bizzare Dreams

Okay folks, I had a really strange dream last night. I dreamed that I had fallen in love with a woman in the millitary who had just come back from Afghanistan. She has two children and is a beautiful young lady. The thing is I do not know such a woman. Never met her, never seen her. I rarely date women with children (only once in my life) What do you folks make of this? Have any of you had such vivid dreams?
Old 02-16-2005, 04:10 PM   #2
agentsmith
rap geisha

very detailed dream there. maybe it means something?
Old 02-17-2005, 01:31 AM   #3
Ciara
monkey

The other night I had a dream that I was at the mall and my sister forced me to buy a sweatshirt for $7 even tho I didn't want to and I didn't have time to look at it. Then on the way home I took it out and looked at it, and it was Michael Jackson making horrible faces. My brother turned around in the front seat wearing bright blue sparkly makeup and started doing a Michael Jackson impersonation. My cousin was in the car, too, and for some reason we couldn't take her home, and it was my fault, so she was going to walk home (really far), but then we passed a weird house and she told my sister to stop the car. Then she pointed at the house and told me that my relatives lived there and I should go say hi (lies, all lies!!). They made me get out and then they left.

And usually I can't remember my dreams at all. *shrug*
Ciara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 05:40 AM   #4
aprillillian
Dolefully Desired

I had a dream the other night, where i was at my ex's house and i was taking all these clocks off the walls, (because they were supposedly mine) and they just kept re-appearing everytime i took a box out to my car.
aprillillian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2005, 01:40 PM   #5
Saxifrage
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciara
The other night I had a dream that I was at the mall and my sister forced me to buy a sweatshirt for $7 even tho I didn't want to and I didn't have time to look at it. Then on the way home I took it out and looked at it, and it was Michael Jackson making horrible faces. My brother turned around in the front seat wearing bright blue sparkly makeup and started doing a Michael Jackson impersonation. My cousin was in the car, too, and for some reason we couldn't take her home, and it was my fault, so she was going to walk home (really far), but then we passed a weird house and she told my sister to stop the car. Then she pointed at the house and told me that my relatives lived there and I should go say hi (lies, all lies!!). They made me get out and then they left.

And usually I can't remember my dreams at all. *shrug*
Much more interesting than my dream, I'll bet Micheal was waiting for you in that strange house. You had better be carefull, he has the flu.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: