ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 190 votes, 4.96 average. Display Modes
Old 12-07-2007, 02:07 PM   #2851
12"razormix
į ★ į

gaberlunzie, n.

a wedgie where the receiver's underwear is pulled up from the front and over his head.
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 07:45 AM   #2852
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
gaberlunzie (n) a coarse woollen women's undergarment commonly worn in the Scottish highlands up until the 1870s.

MacAlduie didn't even know himself how his whisky came by its distinctive flavour, until arising early one fateful morning, he found his grandmother washing out her gaberlunzie.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 12:23 PM   #2853
xfox
slightly effective

gaberlunzie happens when your debt to AT&T gets into their system and you can't pay it, because, they can only charge you, but can't admit they failed to provide the service they perport to be charging for. This usually happens before you permanently give up your land line, but worry that you can't convert your old, prepaid Tivo service to wireless.

Alice, try as she might, made her sixth phone call only to be gaberlunzied by AT&T, when the familiar recording began, "If you'd like to make a call, please hang up and try again."
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2007, 02:21 PM   #2854
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

^^^--hfox made me laugh
Old 12-13-2007, 10:53 AM   #2855
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
gaberlunzie - from the Kwiakuitl, meaning "big man who doesn't give a very good feast"

"You call this a feast?" the guest chief rumbled "What kind of gaberlunzie have you turned out to be, Ralph?"
Old 12-14-2007, 04:51 AM   #2856
hypnoplasm

gaberlunzie - the subtle effect the phase of the moon has on animal respiration; quick and shallow breathing tendencies closer to the new moon, slow and deep closer to the full moon
hypnoplasm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 10:02 AM   #2857
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
gaberlunzie - A dictionary game judge who gabers as if judgment may come, but who lunzies about in footed jammies, making phone calls to Disney princesses.
Old 12-17-2007, 10:46 AM   #2858
daverbee
Key Lime Pie rocks!!!

I've been on vacation. Pulled a muscle in my leg and haven't been doing much all week.
Short and sweet:

HFox:

gaberlunzie (n) a coarse woollen women's undergarment commonly worn in the Scottish highlands up until the 1870s.

MacAlduie didn't even know himself how his whisky came by its distinctive flavour, until arising early one fateful morning, he found his grandmother washing out her gaberlunzie.

Apologies for the delay, I will accept any punishment for being late except being forced to judge again.
Hit it, HFox.
Old 12-18-2007, 12:33 AM   #2859
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Thanks daverbee, I hope you're well soon, so you can get back to lying about on vacation.

now, yelve
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 06:47 AM   #2860
Pixie Cherries
I can benchpress 300 oz.

yelve (n) the sweat that makes your skin stick to non-porous surfaces.

"The classroom was quiet during the test until Julia moved and the yelve on her thighs squealed like wet sneakers against her varnished chair."
Old 12-18-2007, 09:44 AM   #2861
Marcus Bales

yelve - that rockabilly yelp that Elvis made so popular.

The third kid in the "Bye Bye Birdie" audition couldn't sing a lick, but his yelve was amazing.
Old 12-18-2007, 02:18 PM   #2862
Coffee
Cheeses Save

yelve; n

A cruel salve, chili pepper based, sometimes with added alcohol and itching powder.

When Sally found out that Harry was cheating on her, she replaced the personal lubricant in his travel toiletry bag with extra strength yelve.
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 02:30 PM   #2863
seebe
monkey

Yelve- The female part of a zipper just under the pull tab, that the male part (pinis) is inserted into.

Mary called to John, Come do me honey before weíre late. Ok. Umm, I canít get the pinis in, said John. I think the yelve is rusty. Maybe the pinis is bent!! Mary smirked. No, I said itís not the pinis, itís the yelve. Well could be, said Mary, it hasnít been used in a year. Yeah,well maybe if you dressed up more often it would be used more often, duhh!! Oh really, well maybe if you coaxed it in and not tried to force it like you always doÖ.Mary looks over her shoulder, do you even have it in the right spot? What are you doing now?
Iím putting some oil on the pinis, that usually works. I thought you said it was the yelve that was rusty. It is the yelve thatísÖ oh justÖ never mind, and hold still! Itís in, exclaims John! Finally, says Mary,..now move it back and forth slooowlyyy, to work it. Oh Iím working it alright. Zip. Ok all done, let's go. Wow, once you got the pinis in, you really finished fast, almost too fast, Mary sighed. I kind of enjoyed you back there trying to get your bent pinis in my rusty yelve.
seebe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:16 AM   #2864
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Yelve: A rounded overhang of snow found only after periods of heavy cold-weather precipitation.
Old 12-19-2007, 05:13 AM   #2865
Brynn
constantly amazed

Yelve - an ancient Mongolian hunting festival celebrating the arrival of the yaks' winter undercoat.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: