ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Which is the best King of the Hill characters?
Hank Hill 2 15.38%
Dale 2 15.38%
Bill 0 0%
Boomhower (I hope it's spelled right, correct me if it's not.) 8 61.54%
Peggy Hill or Bobby Hill 1 7.69%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-19-2002, 08:55 PM   #1
ShiMegami
monkey

King of the Hill!

Well, I know that my only OTHER thread here was a comedy show thread too, but hey, it's the stuff of genius. Well, anyway, I'm just curious to see who likes what character better. I personally like Dale, or "Rusty Shackleford". I also found it interesting that my dad and my friend who have both lived in Houstin say it's an accurate portrait of some people tjat live there...I wouldn't know, but I think it's pretty cool.
Old 09-19-2002, 09:21 PM   #2
lapietra
half baked

I can't choose...

It's between Dale and Bobby -
I love how Dale is so conflicted... and I love how Bobby keeps showing signs of becoming the best grownup guy ever, despite his dad's influence...
Sorry I didn't pick one...
MS
Old 09-20-2002, 12:43 AM   #3
ShiMegami
monkey

Oh, come ON. VOTE. -_-
Old 09-20-2002, 02:24 AM   #4
saskuoch
Somebody stole my cheese

I too, usually live in Houston. And I lived in Dallas for six years. That show has been hilarious to me since the first time I watched it. Last year, I had roommates from DC, NY, and Oregon. I got them started watching it, too. It took them a little while to get used to the characters (you see, they don't make people like that up north), but a few episodes of koth, and a few trips around texas later, they were rolling on the floor as well. The writers are absolute geniuses.
We are, of course, now living in what George W. Bush has called the "era of personal responsibility": if a child chooses to have parents who can't afford health care, that child will have to accept the consequences.
saskuoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 02:30 AM   #5
saskuoch
Somebody stole my cheese

BTW, i think my favorite quote ever from the show was made by Hank. I don't even remember what he was talking about, but he was saying that something was missing from whatever the object or event was, and he said "It's like a pretty girl with short hair."
We are, of course, now living in what George W. Bush has called the "era of personal responsibility": if a child chooses to have parents who can't afford health care, that child will have to accept the consequences.
saskuoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2002, 03:56 AM   #6
lapietra
half baked

Shakespeare

Yeah, you read that right - I prepared for a Shakespearean role by watching that show -
I just played Mistress Quickly in a production of "The Merry Wives of Windsor" that was set in the fictional town of 1950's Windsor, KY. My Quickly was running from a bad marriage in Austin... the accent was a cross between Rusty Shackleford and any of the defendants/plaintiffs on "Texas Justice"...
During the entire run of the show, I couldn't keep from breaking into that durn accent at the drop of a hat...
ShiMegami, don't make me pick just one. They're all so special....
Old 09-22-2002, 01:44 AM   #7
red
elite rabble

I'm glad the show caught on. I was worried that only Texans would get it. What scares me is I can actually understand Boomhauer.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: