ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 19 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-15-2004, 04:50 PM   #1
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

Plagiarism (one sentence)

steal a sentence from a published author else to continue the story.

and please, i know it's an antiquted idea, but let's see if we can create a story with some integrity. cool?

cool.

----------------------------

I remember riding a bus in the middle of the night during a bitter snowstorm in the early months of 1976.

Last edited by Deviate : 03-17-2004 at 01:26 AM.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 09:32 PM   #2
Klynne
monkey

Re: Plagiarism (one sentence)

I remember riding a bus in the middle of the night during a bitter snowstorm in the early months of 1976. The whole world spoke the same language, using the same words.
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2004, 11:08 PM   #3
rapscalious rob

I remember riding a bus in the middle of the night during a bitter snowstorm in the early months of 1976. The whole world spoke the same language, using the same words. In order to talk to each other, we have to have words, and thatís all right.
Old 03-16-2004, 09:18 PM   #4
Klynne
monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by Deviate
steal a sentence from another author else to continue the story.

and please, i know it's an antiquted idea, but let's see if we can create a story with some integrity. cool?

cool.

----------------------------

I remember riding a bus in the middle of the night during a bitter snowstorm in the early months of 1976.
Deviate, do you mean from a published author, or steal lines from other fiction projects on zefrank or both?
Old 03-16-2004, 09:53 PM   #5
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

Quote:
Originally posted by Deviate
steal a sentence from another author else to continue the story.

cool.
And while Klynne is so rudely interrupting it would be good for each post to identify the source of the line, yes?
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2004, 10:26 PM   #6
Klynne
monkey

Great minds think alike. I was going to ask that we do the same thing. Guess where my line came from, you will never guess. Sorry to interrupt again.
Old 03-16-2004, 10:43 PM   #7
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Quote:
Originally posted by Klynne
Great minds think alike. I was going to ask that we do the same thing. Guess where my line came from, you will never guess. Sorry to interrupt again.
I guessed!!!

Returning thread to original interruption.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 01:27 AM   #8
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

from a published author.

now i hate to be a stickler, but would you mind deleting these posts so we can get to the story? all questions and comments can be posted in the Questions and Comments section or you can PM me.

thanks,
dev.

Last edited by Deviate : 03-17-2004 at 03:59 PM.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 08:47 PM   #9
Coffee
Cheeses Save

*peeks in*

sorry to interupt...sorry sorry.

ahem...where is the questions and comments section?
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2004, 09:38 PM   #10
rapscalious rob

Itís here.
Old 03-18-2004, 12:26 PM   #11
dinzdale
King of the öpatnżs

Thanks Rob, I was going to say what a good idea.
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 03:29 AM   #12
Gatsby
I used to be a girl

I remember riding a bus in the middle of the night during a bitter snowstorm in the early months of 1976. The whole world spoke the same language, using the same words. In order to talk to each other, we have to have words, and thatís all right.

What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing?-it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye. [Jack Kerouac, On The Road ]

Last edited by Gatsby : 03-26-2004 at 11:45 PM.
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2004, 07:42 PM   #13
Abby Normal

What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing?-it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye.

No complaints, I guess, but then there never are in polite company, are there?(Nick Hornby, "High Fidelity")

*I tried to find one that worked, and I thought this might go. Hope it makes enough sense*
Old 03-31-2004, 09:49 AM   #14
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

What is that feeling when you're driving away from people and they recede on the plain till you see their specks dispersing?-it's the too-huge world vaulting us, and it's good-bye.

No complaints, I guess, but then there never are in polite company, are there?(Nick Hornby, "High Fidelity")

A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water. (Carl Reiner).
madasacutsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 09:49 AM   #15
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water. (Carl Reiner).
madasacutsnake is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: