ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 190 votes, 4.96 average. Display Modes
Old 02-13-2009, 08:31 PM   #3496
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
penicillate (v) to alternate the positioning of one's writing implement between one's left and right ears.

At the Poetical Society's Annual Write Off, Marcus Bales was observed by several attendees penicillating during the half time break.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 11:09 AM   #3497
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
penicillate -to wiggle the penis more than necessary after urinating, but not enough to call it masturbating.

At the Australian Society's Annual Snark-off, Hyakujo's Fox was observed by several attendees penicillating during the half time break.
Old 02-14-2009, 09:09 PM   #3498
Brynn
constantly amazed

penicillate - taking penance to ridiculous extremes, even the point to being a d**k.

"That's not penance, that's penicillating!" Blanche sputtered as Emilio embarrassed her in front of the ambassador to the Fiji Islands by seizing her by the ankle and licking the red soles of her fake Christian Louboutin's.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 06:50 PM   #3499
treekisser
It isn't easy being green

OK, all you penicillators out there, let's keep those definitions coming. Time is running out!
treekisser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 11:24 AM   #3500
treekisser

Testing, testing.

I am having difficulty posting the judging. Each time, I get this error message.

403 - Knock knock

Logged. Go back from whence you came

http://www.zefrank.com/bulletin_new/...ote=1&p=406598
/bulletin_new/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=7884
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; GTB5; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30)

Can anybody help?
Old 02-18-2009, 11:37 AM   #3501
YsaPur EsChomuw
oi

penicillate - paying the penalty for excessive use of swearwords on messageboards by being redirected to a 403 knock knock error message page.

While trying to judge the recent round of the Dictionary Game, treekisser was bound to penicillate.

Last edited by YsaPur EsChomuw : 02-18-2009 at 12:58 PM.
YsaPur EsChomuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 12:56 PM   #3502
treekisser

What if I am not finding any unsavory language?
Old 02-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #3503
treekisser

Dr. Ruth Westheimer has agreed to serve as celebrity judge for this round of The Dictionary Game. Welcome, Dr. Ruth!

Dr. Ruth: No problem, Kisser. Whatever makes your sap run. I don't really know why you asked me to do zis, but I vill try to help make zah experience as pleasurable as only I know how.

Er...moving right along, we have a very interesting selection of definitions for the word: penicillate, which Webster claims to be an adjective, meaning:

"furnished with a tuft of fine filaments."

Dr. Ruth: How limp is zat definition?!

Yes, well as usual, our expert wordsmiths have done far better with the word penicillate..

Dr. Ruth: It's scandalous the way zat Webster fella has sucked all the enjoyment outta zah English language. What an impotent piece of work he must have been!

Ok, Doctor. That's quite enough! What do you say we get right to the judging.

Dr. Ruth:OK, you zexy beast. It's your show!

Right. Stephi gave us this brief, perhaps too brief, definition:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephi_B View Post
to penicillate v

to be in vibrant writing mood

Problem is, there ain't a button that says "penicillation on"....
Did you mean to say "vibrant writing mode, Stephi? Perhaps not..

Dr. Ruth: Vat does zat girl mean, "be a dot on my map?!" Is zat a double entendre?

Moving right along, we come to Marcus' first offering:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Bales View Post
penicillate - Dinzdale's preferred sexual technique.

After Professor Dinzdale began to penicillate, her eyes rolled back in her head and she gave herself up to pure pleasure.
Dr. Ruth: Dinzdale?! Oy, vatta jackass!! Technique, schmechnique! He puts me right to sleep, zat one!

Calm down, Ruth! Brynn has one for us:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
penicillate - v - to try to try back later.

Yoda never penicillated. Now he is dead.
Dr. Ruth:Vat is zat girl's problem zat she stutters so much? "to try to try to try back later?!" Who talks like zat? And who says zat Yoda never penicillated? Rubbish! I knew Yoda, I vorked with Yoda, Yoda vas a friend of mine.. Brynn, you're no Master Jedi!!

Moving right along, let's see what Xfox has for us:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xfox View Post
penicillate to go only in one direction with no option for return.

In parabola fashion the Graphlex shutter dialated, film exposed and the moment was instantly penicilated.
Dr. Ruth:Is she nuts?! You cannot do zis thing in one direction only. Believe me, I have tried zat myself and it does not vork!

Next is Hyakujo's Fox:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyakujo's Fox View Post
penicillate (v) to alternate the positioning of one's writing implement between one's left and right ears.

At the Poetical Society's Annual Write Off, Marcus Bales was observed by several attendees penicillating during the half time break.
Dr. Ruth:OK, now ve gettin zomewhere! And why vas he doing zis thing viss his implement? He must be repressing something. Not good!!

Well, Marcus has a response to that (why am I not surprised?):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus Bales View Post
penicillate -to wiggle the penis more than necessary after urinating, but not enough to call it masturbating.

At the Australian Society's Annual Snark-off, Hyakujo's Fox was observed by several attendees penicillating during the half time break.
Dr. Ruth:OK, I see zah problem. He can viggle his viener all he vants, but let's call it a spade. You viggle zat bugger means you are masturbating, zere's no reason to give it a fancier name to make it zeem nicer...

Good point. Now, Brynn has a second offering, perhaps she can redeem herself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynn View Post
penicillate - taking penance to ridiculous extremes, even the point to being a d**k.

"That's not penance, that's penicillating!" Blanche sputtered as Emilio embarrassed her in front of the ambassador to the Fiji Islands by seizing her by the ankle and licking the red soles of her fake Christian Louboutin's.
Dr. Ruth:Yah, zah only thing is, all dah men are d**k's, and zat is our biggest problem in life..!!

OK well, those are our entries, and while our judges confer, I want to announce that everyone who contributed to this round of The Dictionary Game will receive a complimentary gift from brother Zero of a large, single slipper

http://www.celtic-sheepskin.co.uk/ca...de=AG&id=21011

This slipper is not sold in stores and is recommended for snobby rich people with servants to gofer stuff for them when their footsies are enslippered. Not recommended for married couples who intend to remain married. Discontinue use and call your doctor if unusual swelling or dark spots appear....

Ok, the judges are back and the winner is:

Hyakujo and his Amazing Fox!!!
Old 02-18-2009, 03:14 PM   #3504
Brynn
constantly amazed

ho-kay, zat vas de must hilahrious judging ov dem all.
Old 02-18-2009, 03:39 PM   #3505
treekisser

Why thank you, Ms. Brynn. For that compliment, we will be sending you a bonus single slipper so that you and a partner can dance together on cold floors.
Old 02-18-2009, 05:42 PM   #3506
Brynn
constantly amazed

We'll single-footedly bring back the "twist."
Old 02-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #3507
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
ah, zank you Dr Ruth, thank you treekissers, thank you linesmen, thank you ballboys

It behooves me at this point to offer up a new word, and so I shall:

snollygoster
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 10:32 PM   #3508
Stephi_B
waaaaaaa :)

snollygoster n

a person who tries to imitate the snotty, lolling gait which is rather natural with most teenage boys, particularly when moving per pedes in groups

Couldn't help it but laugh my ass off over this Mitte-snollygoster-yuppie-suit!
Stephi_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:17 AM   #3509
YsaPur EsChomuw
oi

snollygoster n. - a pervert whose delight derives from showering spit, snot and/or other body fluids on fellow riders on a rollercoaster
YsaPur EsChomuw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:58 AM   #3510
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
snollygoster -to dodge suddenly ahead, or cut in line, in front of the leading contestant, to win at the last possible moment. From the Latin est nolle cunsuetumen, from V.L. consuetumen, (from L. consuetudinem, acc. of consuetudo "habit or usage,") meaning "not a matter of custom" or "not done".

Everyone assumed Marcus's brilliant definition of penicillate would win The Dictionary Game, until Hyakujo Fox's snollygoster.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: