ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2003, 01:32 PM   #1
JesusTitties

#

i find myself hating every single hollywood produced movie released since Fear and Loathing in LV. So i quit watching movies. Not all movies, i watch the ones in my collection because they are good.

so instead of watching movies, i check my email. But i get so much spam, that i hate checking email so i quit doing that. But not all email. I check my hotmail account frequently, as i have the anti spam filter, because it is pretty good.

instead then, of checking my email i go for a run although it is cold out this time of year. I go for a run, and see all of these ridiculous looking people in frightening clothes and walkmans, running with superficial weights strapped to their legs and arms while tossing their limbs back and forth as if they were mimes of the retarded kind. So i quit exercising. But not all exercising, because i have a gym in my building and that is pretty good.

so then instead of exercising i sit down and read the newspaper. But it is filled with so many flyers and advertisements that fall out of pg. 6, that i dont have enough room in my apartment to place them all. so i quit reading the newspaper. But not all newspapers, i still read the globe and mail, because it is good.

i ordered a pizza soon after that. It was from dominos, and came with twistie bread and garlic dip. It was so over priced, and under cooked and delivered well outside the 30 min or its free, that i complained, and nothing came of it. So i quit eating pizza. But not all pizza, i still buy Delissio (sp?) pizza, because its still pretty good.

be right back, i have to do the dishes.
JesusTitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 01:52 PM   #2
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Wink

I love you, JT. Will you come wash my dishes?
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 02:27 PM   #3
rmr

i think you two should go get a hotel room and then you could go all FEAR AND LOATHING on each others asses...............
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 02:28 PM   #4
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Only if he tapes us so I can be famous like Paris Hilton, hahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 11-13-2003, 02:29 PM   #5
bealeblues
where's my salt?

rimmer has a way of always making me laugh, no matter how hung over i am
Old 11-13-2003, 02:31 PM   #6
rmr

I wuvs (my attempt at speaking all lcw and shite) you too, beale.............and pfp...........i'll totally tape you guys...........then I'll "accidently" post it on the internet...........k?
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2003, 02:48 PM   #7
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Only before my big TV debut.
Old 11-14-2003, 06:54 AM   #8
JesusTitties

so instead of ordering pizza i decide to go to the pub. But not any pub. I dont like most pubs because they try and rip off anything gaelic or remotely irish and throw it up onto a billboard in hopes that someone will realize that their great grandmothers best friends sister is irish, so that means they are too. In my experience the best pubs are the ones with no signs, and a drunken fat man named Big Stu sit at the end of the bar. So i dont go to any pub. But the falstaff up the street is pretty good.

So then the next day i went to buy some groceries. But not any groceries, because most grocery stores are a huge rip off and want me to buy the coffee because it is on display, aka - the stock man fcked up and ordered too much that week. I go to NoFrills though, because it is not too bad.

i later went to my neighbours house to walk her dog because she is old and wrinkly. I like her dog, but not all dogs, i dont particularly like large dogs. I walk her down the boardwalk and notice that large muscle built men prefer large dogs. Like rotweilers or dobermans. They wear gold chains, the men, not the dogs. I dont really like that either. I prefer silver. But i like Mrs. McDonnels dog because its pretty neat.

i need to go out for a while.
JesusTitties is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: