Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 06:38 PM   #49
agentsmith
rap geisha

i used to have a toy vaccum
Old 10-28-2003, 06:40 PM   #50
catbelly
monkey

*Klynne and Catbelly, in the throes of competitive nekkid thumb wrestling, tumble across the room and knock Agent towards the perilously rickety balcony*

*Agent tries to regain balance but cannot, and, screaming, tumbles over the side*

*HANG ON AGENT, HANG ON!! yells rimmer, rushing to the scene*

*WTF do you think I am DOING!? screams Agent*

*Coffee has stopped eating sushi and is hopping on one foot in excitement, he has to pee but doesn't want to miss the action*

*Dinz, oblivious, is trying on Beale's speedos, with some rolled up athletic socks for good measure*

*malina is taking pictures of Dinz with a webcam for future profit*

*NYC is calling PFP on her cell, telling her to get the hell down here and bring the thermos of vodkatinis*
catbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 06:44 PM   #51
agentsmith
rap geisha

LOL!
Old 10-28-2003, 06:47 PM   #52
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Catbelly you are awesome.

Just say the word and I will bring you figs, gorganzolla, and bacon snacks...fraid I finished all the sushi.

*runs to pee now*
Old 10-28-2003, 07:07 PM   #53
catbelly
monkey

Wow that is some offer, sir
Old 10-28-2003, 07:58 PM   #54
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Quote:
Originally posted by catbelly
Wow that is some offer, sir
*extremely self-conscious*

*Did I just publicly offer to drive all the way to the Northwest to share fig snacks?*

But work is very very slow right now...(obvious from how much time I have spent on zeboard lately) ...so I could actually do it.
And I love the Northwest (lived up there for 4 years). Plus an old buddy from High School is living up in Seattle/Tacoma area now.
He and his family would love it if I finally got myself up close to that area for a visit.

So I will stand by the offer.

Email or PM me if you want to take advantage of my occasionally impulsive nature.

Old 10-28-2003, 08:09 PM   #55
catbelly
monkey

PM PM PM
Old 10-28-2003, 08:11 PM   #56
Klynne
monkey

[*Coffee has stopped eating sushi and is hopping on one foot in excitement, he has to pee but doesn't want to miss the action*

*Dinz, oblivious, is trying on Beale's speedos, with some rolled up athletic socks for good measure*

*malina is taking pictures of Dinz with a webcam for future profit*

*NYC is calling PFP on her cell, telling her to get the hell down here and bring the thermos of vodkatinis*

*admist the pandamonium, Catbelly and Klynne continue to battle. Catbelly ignoring the rule of no slugging, punches Klynne in the face, knocking her old cold. After pinning Klynne's thumb, Catbelly jumps up, fist thrust in the air, proclaiming her victory*
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 08:24 PM   #57
catbelly
monkey

aieeeeeeeee

*admist the pandamonium, Catbelly and Klynne continue to battle. Catbelly ignoring the rule of no slugging, punches Klynne in the face, knocking her old cold. After pinning Klynne's thumb, Catbelly jumps up, fist thrust in the air, proclaiming her victory*

*You, ma'am, are out of ORDER! Yells the ref, blowing his whistle and leading the contrite Catbelly out by the left ear*

*Klynne wakes up and is nurtured by adoring ZeMonkeys, who feed her peeled grapes and read her stories from Edward Gorey*
Old 10-28-2003, 08:45 PM   #58
agentsmith
rap geisha

what about me?
Old 10-28-2003, 08:48 PM   #59
Klynne
monkey

Re: aieeeeeeeee

Quote:
Originally posted by catbelly

*You, ma'am, are out of ORDER! Yells the ref, blowing his whistle and leading the contrite Catbelly out by the left ear*

*Klynne wakes up and is nurtured by adoring ZeMonkeys, who feed her peeled grapes and read her stories from Edward Gorey*
Epilogue

Since Catbelly was called out of Order by the ref, Klynne still remains the undisputed champion of the time honored sport of thumb wrestling. Catbelly was banned from competion for life by the World Thumb Wrestling Association, but has been contacted by The World Wide Wrestling Federation. They think she has what it takes, to take the wrestling world by storm.

Agent Smith lays in a fetal position, murmering "The thread must, die, the thread must die."

Last edited by Klynne : 10-28-2003 at 11:08 PM.
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2003, 09:07 PM   #60
catbelly
monkey

EpiEpiLogue:

Catbelly engages Agent to be her ... Agent, and they tour the world with the WWF, causing fans all over the globe to reminisce fondly about the glory days of the Iron Sheik and Mr. Fuji.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: