ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > Being little
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-2002, 11:17 PM   #1
beckstra
one classy broad

Thumbs up Just call me the little Van Gogh that I was.

Favorite me baby story of all time.

I was finally old enough to stand with some help in my crib. One morning before mom and dad woke up, I decided to get a little creative with my diaper's contents.

Turns out I painted my walls, my crib, and myself (as much as could be reached) in brown.

Mom got so sick that dad had to clean down the entire place by himself. I know simply from that story alone, that I'm destined for artistic greatness.

Mwahahahaha...oh.
Old 09-24-2002, 11:30 PM   #2
red
elite rabble

eeeewwwww

That is too funny. I would just hosed you down in a wading pool or something.
Old 09-24-2002, 11:45 PM   #3
lapietra
half baked

ROFLMAO!

I think I vaguely remember doing something like that.... I think it was in the tub tho'. Easier to clean.. sort of.
Old 09-27-2002, 08:30 PM   #4
clairus99
monkey

out of the mouth of babes

Well I have always been the creative sort myself, more in writing than in the gilbert and george vein of "art".

When I was 2, my dad left me sitting in my pram outside the bank, and came out to hear me singing what was probably my first song. "F**ky b*****d, F**ky b*****d, F**ky b*****d...."

Playgirl Claire
clairus99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2002, 05:28 PM   #5
beckstra
one classy broad

Pahahahaha!!! Oh man. My dad would have been traumatized.
beckstra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2002, 05:36 PM   #6
zenbabe
Lollypop!

My very first word was SH*T, and I guess I wouldn't stop saying it at a dinner party my parents were having.

zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2002, 03:21 PM   #7
Eruantale
Bad Egg

Oh dear, my little brother used to do that in the loo, beckstra

Let's see, baby stories... oh, hehe, well, I was a very odd baby. When I had got old enough to be able to stand by myself, I'd wake up at night and instead of crying like all normal babies, I'd just sort of stand there, staring at my sleeping parents. My dad was sleeping closest to the crib, I suppose, because my mum still laughs at how he insisted they change sides, because I was frightening him like that every night. Imagine waking up with someone silently staring at you like that... quite creepy, mind
Eruantale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 11:40 PM   #8
Isla
monkey

Wink

It must be a common trait of exceptionally gifted children.

I remember doing that when I was about 18 months old... my earliest memory is of painting a portrait of Fred Flinstone on a textured wall in my big brother's bedroom.

Fast forward to my middle child's toddlerhood...

From the age of about 18 months to 2 years, she did this ALMOST DAILY. As they say, paybacks are hell. My husband nearly had to have me institutionalized because of it. The child would hold her BM until she knew I could not stop her (and sometimes that would mean 3AM sessions) and then cover her room with her fragrant artwork. I thought perhaps she might be autistic and had her screened for developmental problems... but she's not. She is remarkably artistic though.

<---mother of Poopsie Kahlo
Isla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2002, 11:51 PM   #9
Isla
monkey

While I'm here, I may as well tell you what my adorable 3 year old son did the other day.

He was very intently playing his Nintendo 64... in a variation of yoga 'child's pose'. Being very much a chip of the old block, he is already quite the master of videogames.

I was working at the computer, trying to beat a deadline for some of the freelance work I do.

He approached me with a near hysterical look on his face and said,

"Mommy! Throw this away!" and then he handed me a turd.

Apparently, he had been so engrossed in his game that he hadn't noticed that it was emerging from his bottom, and when he realized it, it was too late.

I think what amazed me the most was that, when he handed me the caca, I unquestioningly accepted it. For the rest of the day, I ribbed him by saying,

"You gave me your POOP!" until he finally started telling me to shut up about it.

Oh yeah...

There is also the 'Smell My Finger' incident perpetrated by my middle child.

One day, when she was about 3 years old, she came up to me and said, "Smell my finger!"

By now you have guessed that I am a very obedient mom.

I nearly fell out of my kitchen chair because her finger smelled like her butt. She thought this was HILARIOUS.

I called my husband at work and told him about our little jester's new trick... which was lucky for him because when he got home, she tried to sucker him into it.

No one ever tells you about this stuff before you become a parent.
Isla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2002, 02:04 PM   #10
beckstra
one classy broad

Hahaha! I've heard of the "pull my finger" routine, but never the "smell my finger" routine.
Old 05-03-2003, 03:56 PM   #11
yodeling_booyah
What's the word......

Nintendo Syndrome

Yes, I have heard of the "Nintendo Syndrome". Where the child forgets their bowel and bladder exists and plays the day away. I saw an article on it one time, and just tried to look it up on Google, but every time I did a search on "nintendo urinate" or "nintendo defecate" there turned up games where urinating and defecating were weapons.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: