Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-04-2008, 03:05 PM   #2071
Angry Kid Hoyt
How long was I asleep?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12"razormix View Post
Understated and brilliant as usual, Razormix.
Angry Kid Hoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 03:11 PM   #2072
zero

is that you at the flattering again
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 03:17 PM   #2073
auntie aubrey
excursions

every good punctuation mark has been claimed, i will not answer the question.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:17 PM   #2074
Angry Kid Hoyt
How long was I asleep?

ooops. I forgot the "؟"
Angry Kid Hoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 03:22 PM   #2075
zero

""
Old 03-05-2008, 12:29 AM   #2076
T.I.P.
balancing actor

definite ;
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 04:57 AM   #2077
PinkLincoln

inspired by a Most Haunted marathon on television...Question for Wednesday

Have you ever had a 'paranormal' experience ? Or perhaps know someone who has?

I personally have never seen anything I would consider paranormal. I do know a couple who swears their apartment was haunted. They claim that they would find their pictures face down often. They also claim that once they placed a basket of unfolded clothes on their bed unattended and came back to find them all folded neatly at end of the bed. They say they left that night.
PinkLincoln is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:19 AM   #2078
Stephi_B
waaaaaaa :)

My grandparents and mother had several ones with recently died relatives: knocks on the wall while they had dinner, which stopped when they said "Shut up grandma!" (my grandpa's mother), a locked door nobody could explain (that initially raised quite a fuss) and a helpful warning of danger (it was a hot night, my mother had all windows open in her groundfloor flat, until she heard a male voice from outside she for a moment thought to be her father's commanding her to shut everything, but my grandpa wasn't anywhere near and they saw no other man around for that matter, our house stood quite solely in a rather open space. Later they learned that in just that night burglars robbed several neighbours. My mother says the voice and they way it said the command sounded like my grandma's father who had died just some time before that.) - quite crazy things, I would never believe them (I was not yet born / very small when they happened) if my grandpa (who normally believes in no hocuspocus whatsoever) would not have confirmed all that.
I personally had never any paranormal experiences (yeah, that ain't good for a witch ), well OK there was the electric kettle and the video recorder (at my grandparents previous flat) which turned themselves repeatedly on without anybody touching it - I still think it was some freak phenomenon, for the electric wiring was really ancient at that place (p.ex. it was enough to turn on the vacuum cleaner while the dish washer was on to blow a fuse) - but my granny says these things only happened when I was a) home in semester vacation and b) downstairs, that is close to the affected devices...
Stephi_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:34 AM   #2079
zero

well there was that terrible business with the poultry goose a while back
malevolent wee bastard of a thing kept changing all our words

all very frightening while it lasted but it eventually went away when called in tangina the tiny texan poultry goose exerciser and we all lived happily ever after
Old 03-05-2008, 10:04 AM   #2080
Veruki
hint of olive

I saw my great grandmother once. About 8 years ago, about a year after she died. Most people think I was having a dream, but I have dreams with her all the time and I can tell the difference. She was just standing there by the front door. The next night I had a dream she phoned me and asked for me to bring her a dozen eggs.
Old 03-05-2008, 11:29 AM   #2081
auntie aubrey
excursions

if you mean paranormal as in the clinical definition of an unexplainable phenomenon, then yes. if you mean "ghosts" then i can't say for sure.

i was visiting my aunt in south dakota during a time when she was going through a new age spiritualist phase. we were doing some kind of seance thing where she and her friends were trying to contact a spirit guide. they were standing around a large oak dining table, with their hands on a small plastic bridge table that rested on top. as they asked questions, the small plastic table would rise on one edge or the other.

they asked me if i wanted to participate. i did, and as i asked questions silently in my mind, the table rose and fell according to the answers. oddly enough, it rose on the edge opposite from me, so physically i would have had to be the one pulling in order to move the table. only my hands were resting flat on top, barely skimming the surface, applying no pressure. finally i asked a tough question and the table rose along one edge, then rose again along another so that it was perched precariously on one itty bitty corner of one of the legs. before my eyes the table leg then began to flex and bow as though it were experiencing great pressure. i watched the leg twist, flex, and then as suddenly as it began the table came back to rest on all four legs and did not rise again.

later in the evening my aunt and her friends were standing around the table trying to get a different spirit named "alicia" to communicate. i was informed that this spirit had never successfully moved the table before. they kept encouraging "her," goading her into making an effort. suddenly the big oak dining table slid 6 inches to the right, making a heavy scratching sound against the hardwood floors. my aunt had to jump back to avoid collision. i was stunned. my aunt and her friends, however, just laughed and said, "not THAT table, alicia!"
Old 03-05-2008, 06:17 PM   #2082
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

The sunroom ghost. Brrrrrrr.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #2083
lukkucairi
earth worker

no

ghosts apparently don't live in my iteration of reality

(nor have I encountered any table-rapping spirits at any seance)

my friend Perrec, however, lived in a houseful of spirits for five years. he used to have conversations with them in the library.

the most I've experienced is a continuous unexplained feeling of unease in a particular room. no ectoplasmic ghosties, no unexplained cold spots, no poltergeist activity - all quite boring.

anyone got a ghost they could introduce me to?
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #2084
12"razormix

Have you ever had a 'paranormal' experience ? yes
Or perhaps know someone who has? no
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 08:08 PM   #2085
lukkucairi
earth worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12"razormix View Post
Have you ever had a 'paranormal' experience ? yes
Or perhaps know someone who has? no
γνωθι σεαυτόν!

Last edited by lukkucairi : 03-05-2008 at 08:08 PM. Reason: !
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: