Butt-F***ing the World

whoa? what about my last word?

November.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2004, 10:16 PM   #78
masterofNone
________

November...

was where it all sort of went wrong. when that cocaine high the brain falls victim to when one is in love fell short. when the addicted brain stem began to whine for more. more.

more.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2004, 03:05 AM   #79
Klynne
monkey

More

We are born and raised to desire more. More money, more things, more, well just stuff. It does not matter. Can't take these things with you in the end.

Eternity
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 01:47 AM   #80
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Eternity

Summer would never end. It would go on being light until 10 PM forever, there would always be ice cream in the freezer, the Johnny Jump-Ups would always sprout more no matter how many bouquets they brought home, and there would always be time to examine every snail and worm in the garden. Their hearts pushed at their chests with joy whenever they thought of it: two months.

Gradually, gently, they became aware that it was necessary to wear sweaters after supper, and that the streetlights went on shortly after nine. By tacit agreement, nobody ever mentioned it, though; instead they would just pick some more bottles from their back stoops and head off to Cal's News to trade them for MoJos and Charleston Chews.

Ignore
Old 06-30-2004, 03:13 AM   #81
zenbabe
Lollypop!

Ignore

Even though she was my best friend through thick and thin..until she got that last boyfriend...then I never saw her again..I helped her move 3 times, but when it came time for me to need some help..she couldn't be bothered..she was to busy with cooking dinner and being suzy home maker for her boyfriend....so I called her a bitch and meant it...harsh words....but just words none the less...haven't heard from her since...

true colors

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2004, 02:35 PM   #82
Abby Normal
monkey

True colors is the showing of what a person really is. It reminds me of my friend's funeral, where I saw the kinds of people my friends really were. They were still good, I just had no idea that they could be so sentimental, or quiet. Some of them I'd never seen cry before. There was only one friend of mine who remained hardly changed. We were leaving, and we were both leaning on each other and sobbing. She turns to me and says "I'm crying so much that I feel like I could have been a paid mourner at a medieval funeral!" She only said it to cheer the both of us up, not to be disrespectful. I just thought it was funny because all my friends seemed to have undergone a huge change, but Jess(the joking friend) hadn't changed at all. She had never shown anyone less than her true personality, and I thought that was really great.

Alright, so now for my word:
black
Old 07-09-2004, 04:35 AM   #83
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Black is a good colour for necrosis, rainclouds, polished marble, rage, knee-weakeningly hot sports cars, figure-ground gestalt inkblots, witches' hats, rabbit fur, funeral umbrellas, exclamation points, oversized pupils, caviar, granny boots, licorice pipes, and garden soil.

If it's hawking out your lungs, though, you'd best see a

Doctor
Old 08-02-2004, 05:15 PM   #84
slurpeedemon
who's there, please?

Doctor

Some doctors understand that you know your body better than anyone else, and take you seriously when you say there's something wrong. Some don't. They are one of the things that make life more complicated, and therefore, they are the enemy.

Enemy
slurpeedemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2004, 11:22 PM   #85
Klynne
monkey

Enemy

Jesus encourages us to love our enemies. It is easy to love those people that love us. The true test is to love one's enemies. Cripes, it is not easy to do.

Fall (as in the season)
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:40 AM   #86
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Fall

When do we stop wanting to jump in the freshly raked leaves, and instead protect them carefully from straying until they can be sent to their mass doom in a garden bag? Lips pursed, cursing the trees for renewing themselves? Maybe when we can picture them as the final weight, suffocating featherweight leaf by leaf, forever denying just one more spring renewal. An extinction, dreaded at first, but in the end a kind of relief.

Relief
Old 11-11-2004, 10:36 AM   #87
Frieda
in limbo

relief

a sigh, giving me air. finally i can let go. it is taken care of. my mission is complete.

complete

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 02:01 PM   #88
Clytie
thundering is my favorite

complete

to make one whole. to fill to the fullest extent. sometimes used in the sense of "he/she completes me" but if you seek for completion in another then you are never really whole. you will constantly be seeking for a missing part of you. desire to be complete within yourself

quiet
bound by the rich red that runs coarsing
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined
Clytie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004, 03:25 PM   #89
Aphrodite
Myth Demeanour

Quiet

Quiet is the hush that follows a serious faux pas.
Quiet is the muffled shuffling in a carpeted library.
Quiet is the silence of inner peace.
Quiet is the feeling of winding down.
Quiet is the whisper of a baby's breath.

Breath
Old 11-15-2004, 09:52 PM   #90
weissenflatz
It's just words I write

Breath

Two weeks ago I stood on the highest mountain in Africa. Up there, at almost 6000 meter, there only half the amount of oxigene your body is used to.

I was SO happy when I reached the topped, I could really feel my body fill up with positive energy...

Energy
weissenflatz is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: