ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 37 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-29-2006, 05:46 PM   #1066
Zeismyhero
Happy just to dance w/you

Dear Frieda -

Thank you. I would but I am still so so amazed that I haven't even spoken to her since the incident.

She actually made comments about my finances...saying I "throw money around at fancy jazz clubs." When someone says "What did you do this weekend?" And I say "Oh, we went so and so..." does that imply that I spent money? When in actuality, we split an $8 appetizer and had a happy hour priced cocktail? I'm broke, too! I never brag...I just answered a question! And this gives her the right to speculate about my finances?

Can you tell I'm not over this?! I guess that's why we call this thread "Letters that get me through the day..."

Thanks for the support, Frieda!
Serena
Zeismyhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2006, 08:25 PM   #1067
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Dear Zeis,

So not worth it,

Snake.
Old 03-29-2006, 09:59 PM   #1068
beckstra
one classy broad

Dear ZeMonkeys,

I have some photos of my art up. If you click on my signature, you should be able to see them. Hopefully it's worth the stop by.

beck
Old 03-31-2006, 09:26 PM   #1069
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Dear co-irkers,

YOU need to pull your socks up.

And YOU need to pull your head in.

AND IF YOU DON'T ATTEND TO THIS IMMEDIATELY I WILL HAVE TO KILL YOU ALL.

Best Regards,

Snake
Old 04-07-2006, 12:16 AM   #1070
beckstra
one classy broad

Dear boys,

I haven't worn a dress in four years...mostly because they never made any good looking dresses in my size. I finally am small enough to wear one and am doing so tomorrow night. If you could tell me I look "nice" or "hot" or something that fits the "pretty" category, I'd appreciate it. Especially since I've been nervous about it all day...especially the amount of skin it will be showing. Also, if one of you could make up your minds to finally ask me on a date (especially since you know I'm interested in you and you keep giving me the bedroom eyes), that'd be nice, too. Damnit.

beck

Dear Zeis,

Fancy jazz clubs may just be too sophisticated for her. This is proof that she is not worthy of your company and should be ignored for her bad taste.

beck

Dear rain,

I *heart* you. Please cool off though, it's sweltering in here and the sun's not out any more.

beck

Dear job,

I *hate* you.

Argh.
Old 04-07-2006, 12:30 AM   #1071
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Dear Hfox,

I need to see other people.

Sincerely,
Hfox
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2006, 12:37 AM   #1072
Jack Flanders
landscaping is fun

Dear Beck,

Don't worry about how/what they think of you, enjoy how/what you feel about yourself. Show your confidence in yourself. God, I sound like Dr. Phil. F him. Just have a good time and don't think about impressing them. Let them impress you.
Jack Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 10:47 AM   #1073
Zeismyhero
Happy just to dance w/you

Dear Beck -

I bet you looked fantastic in your dress! I want to hear how that went...let us know!

All the best,
Zeis

Dear Mad and Beck -

This co-worker I refer to? Total a-hole. I've been doing the "sticking to business" thing here at work, and I think she is starting to miss my sunny disposition she once bitched about.

Why do people have to be such dumbasses sometimes?!

But that is okay...when I want to be around cool folks when I'm at work, I come by here.

Happy Friday,
Zeis

Dear Money Gods -

You know, I could use a little boost. I'm thinking about getting a second job for some extra money. I live pretty frugally...go out every now and then, but pretty much stay home in the evenings during the week. I'm thinking, if I got a second job, would I just hate it and be tired all the time, or would it give me a couple hundred dollars a month extra and be an immense help?

Love,
Zeis
Zeismyhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2006, 11:14 PM   #1074
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Dear Beckstraordinary,

We needs an update.

Love,

PFP

Dear Wendy's

STOP ****ING AROUND WITH YOUR ****ING MENU. Just b/c Dave is now gone, that doesn't mean you can change everything around. Assholes. First you change the sauce on the grilled chicken & give it a bigger bun. Um, no. Make the sauce optional or switch back to your original honey mustard. Which brings me to, honey mustard reminds me of every time I have ever thrown up. Why do ppl like it? *shudder*

Then today I order a Chicken Club (fried chicken fillet w/bacon) with cheese. First person who points out how much I don't need to eat one of these gets a sock in the eye.

The girl tells me they no longer have the Chicken Club. WTF is this shit???

THEN they had fruit salad for awhile. But now, no more.

Dave Thomas is spinning in his grave, ppl. Knock it off!!!!!

-Peef
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 07:02 PM   #1075
beckstra
one classy broad

Dear Monkeys,

I walk in last night (I had to hold off a week because of the weather) and I know as soon as I get there that I've been targeted. All the boys who know how to dance want to see if they can get my skirt to fly. Well, the dress was not in any way going to. Didn't keep them from trying.

So, I spent the night getting looks and leers and the only guy who says anything to me is engaged ("Becki, that dress is hot..."). It was enough though -- because judging by the reaction of every guy in the room, they had the same thing on the brain.

This is the cheesy prom-like picture that my sister took.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg becki1.jpg (28.3 KB, 188 views)
Old 04-15-2006, 09:31 PM   #1076
melissa
monkey

Dear Beckstra,

I'm proud of you.

Melissa
Old 04-16-2006, 03:35 AM   #1077
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Dear Inspiration:

Welcome. I can't tell you how happy I am to have you at last. I'd like you to meet Perseverance; he's a bit dull but he pays off, you know. Not like a slot machine, no. More like blue chip stock dividends.

All I need now is an introduction to Resources. We'll do our best to keep relations smooth with Drive and Health, and you know, I think we might get somewhere.

Please, please, make yourself at home.

Gratefully,
Trish
trisherina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:12 AM   #1078
Brynn
constantly amazed

Dearest daughter,

Please grow up, but please don't do it so fast. You won't get to be 14 again until you're old and senile, and believe me, by then it won't be as much fun.

Scream at me all you want, but no, you may not watch "R" movies unless I've seen them first and approve them. If that's what you're doing at K's house next door, I'd so much rather not know about it. If I "find out," of course you're going to lose privileges. So for crying out loud, don't be stupid and let it slip that you just saw "Love Actually," and then backpedal, especially since you girls forgot to pull the living room drapes. Besides, it's a really lousy movie and you should be sneaking around watching better things like "Amelie" or "Grosse Pointe Blank" instead.

Love from your wise and beauteous mother.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 04:55 PM   #1079
beckstra
one classy broad

Dear Eve,
*yousuckdotcom*
-b

Dear new Domino Magazine,
Come in already.
Should Be Subscribing

Dear room,
You're clean and pretty. I *heart* you.
bacco

Dear art,
I missed you.
bacco

Dear week off left,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo...
bacco

Dear hair,
Please behave.
Becki
Old 04-25-2006, 04:51 PM   #1080
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Dear people,

I want to live in your world. Just for one day. The world where you can leave things and while you're gone, pixies come and pick them up and put them away. And laundry magically appears on hangers! And you can shout out any time, "Where is my ------?" and the answer will be THERE, instantly, and by gum if it isn't, it's the fault of the pixies! The world where you can leave a non-functioning CD changer on a floor paired with a non-functioning DVD remote for SIX YEARS, and somehow, someday, they just VANISH! But not far, though. Not far. Because you could suddenly remember the world-dominating vital role that that CD changer and DVD remote could play if only you had them in your hands RIGHT NOW, and you'll shout:

"WHERE IS MY NON-FUNCTIONING CD CHANGER AND DVD REMOTE?? I LEFT THEM ON THE FLOOR RIGHT THERE FOR SIX YEARS!!"

The world where dogs must have fur but you've never had to deal with any close-up, and pets must need vet visits and everyone must need doctor and dentist and podiatrist and pharmacy visits but you only vaguely hear about these marvelous things taking place in the background! That wonderful world, let me live in it for one day, if only so I'll get so bored that I'LL HAVE THE FVCKING MOTIVATION TO TAKE DOWN MY GUN AND UNLOCK IT AND LOAD IT WITH HOLLOWPOINTS AND STICK IT DOWN MY THROAT AND PULL THE TRIGGER!

But I'm not bitter.

Love,
Trish
trisherina is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: