ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-30-2005, 06:28 AM   #181
zero

Dear Dr. McWhirter,

I write to you as a matter of extreme urgency.

My father, Ugeche Ramadan, was the Finance Minister for fifty three years, four months and three days in my country, the island Nation of Mypos.

i therefore wish to lodge an official claim for the world tenure as a finance minister record. as a small token of gratitude-in-advance for your acceptance of my claim and its subsequent publication in the 2006 edition of the guiness book of corporate records, i am sending to you under separate cover nekkid pictures of myself, which should only be used in extreme emergencies such as detection from enemies from within the state.

We are now exiled and wish to transact a business preposition with your kindest self as the emissary between your goodwill and our Swiss bank account, which will require a small advance from you to be refunded immediately upon receipt. Please consider this investmenats with the utmost secrecy, using the nekkid pictures as guarantee of my sincerity.

My father Ugeche Ramadan, aside from beings Minister of Finances was also a keen amateur
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:06 PM   #182
jasmina

Dear Dr. McWhirter,

My father, Ugeche Ramadan, was the Finance Minister for fifty three years, four months and three days in my country, the island Nation of Mypos.

i therefore wish to lodge an official claim for the world tenure as a finance minister record. as a small token of gratitude-in-advance for your acceptance of my claim and its subsequent publication in the 2006 edition of the guiness book of corporate records, i am sending to you under separate cover nekkid pictures of myself, which should only be used in extreme emergencies such as detection from enemies from within the state.

We are now exiled and wish to transact a business preposition with your kindest self as the emissary between your goodwill and our Swiss bank account, which will require a small advance from you to be refunded immediately upon receipt. Please consider this investmenats with the utmost secrecy, using the nekkid pictures as guarantee of my sincerity.

My father Ugeche Ramadan, aside from beings Minister of Finances was also a keen amateur horticulturist. With this in mind, please note that I am now also privy to a large number of
jasmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 01:39 PM   #183
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
Dear Dr. McWhirter,

My father Ugeche Ramadan, aside from beings Minister of Finances was also a keen amateur horticulturist. With this in mind, please note that I am now also privy to a large number of attempts to lead a horticulture, even though the attempts have never made her think.
Old 08-30-2005, 01:48 PM   #184
zero

Dear Dr. McWhirter,

My father Ugeche Ramadan, aside from beings Minister of Finances was also a keen amateur horticulturist. With this in mind, please note that I am now also privy to a large number of attempts to lead a horticulture, even though the attempts have never made her think.

thank you for your kind assistance in these important matters

kylie ndabaningi-ramadan
Old 08-30-2005, 01:51 PM   #185
jasmina

Dear John,
Old 08-30-2005, 02:24 PM   #186
zero

dear john

so i suppose u could say that we were bf and gf....it makes me sick 2 my fukken stomach how u did the things that u did....u made me feel like
Old 08-30-2005, 02:26 PM   #187
jasmina

dear john

so i suppose u could say that we were bf and gf....it makes me sick 2 my fukken stomach how u did the things that u did....u made me feel like my noodly appendage just wasn't good enough for you. Because of that, I have now taken the rather extreme step of removing
Old 08-30-2005, 02:30 PM   #188
zero

dear john

so i suppose u could say that we were bf and gf....it makes me sick 2 my fukken stomach how u did the things that u did....u made me feel like my noodly appendage just wasn't good enough for you. Because of that, I have now taken the rather extreme step of removing ur library card from my wallet. see how it feels? it was all good in the beginning but u ruined it....u let ur frens
Old 08-31-2005, 03:19 AM   #189
dddrum
Amateur Human

dear john

so i suppose u could say that we were bf and gf....it makes me sick 2 my fukken stomach how u did the things that u did....u made me feel like my noodly appendage just wasn't good enough for you. Because of that, I have now taken the rather extreme step of removing ur library card from my wallet. see how it feels? it was all good in the beginning but u ruined it....u let ur frens get 2 the point where nekkid animal sex don't mean nothin enny more. What next,
Old 08-31-2005, 07:40 AM   #190
jasmina

dear john

so i suppose u could say that we were bf and gf....it makes me sick 2 my fukken stomach how u did the things that u did....u made me feel like my noodly appendage just wasn't good enough for you. Because of that, I have now taken the rather extreme step of removing ur library card from my wallet. see how it feels? it was all good in the beginning but u ruined it....u let ur frens get 2 the point where nekkid animal sex don't mean nothin enny more. What next, u gunna start mekkin thos hand alfabet signils at me agin? if u are then u can
Old 08-31-2005, 07:57 AM   #191
zero

dear john

so i suppose u could say that we were bf and gf....it makes me sick 2 my fukken stomach how u did the things that u did....u made me feel like my noodly appendage just wasn't good enough for you. Because of that, I have now taken the rather extreme step of removing ur library card from my wallet. see how it feels? it was all good in the beginning but u ruined it....u let ur frens get 2 the point where nekkid animal sex don't mean nothin enny more. What next, u gunna start mekkin thos hand alfabet signils at me agin? if u are then u can GO F-CK URSELF....F-CK UR GF...F-CK UR FRENS..I HOPE U
Old 08-31-2005, 08:00 AM   #192
jasmina

dear john

so i suppose u could say that we were bf and gf....it makes me sick 2 my fukken stomach how u did the things that u did....u made me feel like my noodly appendage just wasn't good enough for you. Because of that, I have now taken the rather extreme step of removing ur library card from my wallet. see how it feels? it was all good in the beginning but u ruined it....u let ur frens get 2 the point where nekkid animal sex don't mean nothin enny more. What next, u gunna start mekkin thos hand alfabet signils at me agin? if u are then u can GO F-CK URSELF....F-CK UR GF...F-CK UR FRENS..I HOPE U NO UR ALFABET PROPER.
Old 08-31-2005, 08:11 AM   #193
zero

dear john

so i suppose u could say that we were bf and gf....it makes me sick 2 my fukken stomach how u did the things that u did....u made me feel like my noodly appendage just wasn't good enough for you. Because of that, I have now taken the rather extreme step of removing ur library card from my wallet. see how it feels? it was all good in the beginning but u ruined it....u let ur frens get 2 the point where nekkid animal sex don't mean nothin enny more. What next, u gunna start mekkin thos hand alfabet signils at me agin? if u are then u can GO F-CK URSELF....F-CK UR GF...F-CK UR FRENS..I HOPE U NO UR ALFABET PROPER. AND SPEAKIN OF PROPER...GET A REAL JOB YOU R A F-KKEN JANITOR1 HAHAHAHAHA HOW TF COULD YOU THINK OF BEING WITH ME?

GOODBYE ASSHOLE

yoko

Last edited by zero : 08-31-2005 at 08:55 AM.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:09 PM   #194
jasmina

Dear Yoko,
I wandered lonely as a cloud, around the halls and marble stairwells of Castle Gordon - in my capacity of - as you so eloquently put it - "janitor".
My valet brought your letter to me, after having served high tea in the parlour.
Old 08-31-2005, 10:01 PM   #195
zero

Dear Yoko,

I wandered lonely as a cloud, around the halls and marble stairwells of Castle Gordon - in my capacity of - as you so eloquently put it - "janitor". My valet brought your letter to me, after having served high tea in the parlour. as i sat there munching my chocolate hobnobs, i had a few ideas about life and stuff.. imagine there's no heaven, it's easy if you try - no hell below us, above us only sky! imagine all the people living for today. imagine there's no countries (it isnt hard to do11) nothing to kill or die for.. no religion too!! imagine all the people living life in peace. imagine no possesions!!! (i wonder if you can?) no need for greed or hunger.. a brotherhood of man. imagine all the people sharing all the world...

you may say i'm a dreamer but i'm not the only one! i hope some day you'll join us and the world will live as one.

a very merry christmas (and a happy new year)

john

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: