ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-24-2005, 05:51 PM   #121
zero

dear alisdair,

your sheep have finally overdone it. that's it alright! last night, just as i was driving up the glen on my way home from ladies night at the auchtermuchty town hall, a group of four ewes and a large ram
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 05:54 PM   #122
ch_burchill
monkey

dear alisdair,

your sheep have finally overdone it. that's it alright! last night, just as i was driving up the glen on my way home from ladies night at the auchtermuchty town hall, a group of four ewes and a large ram had unlawfully broken into my garage and were in the process of
ch_burchill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2005, 06:05 PM   #123
zero

dear alisdair,

your sheep have finally overdone it. that's it alright! last night, just as i was driving up the glen on my way home from ladies night at the auchtermuchty town hall, a group of four ewes and a large ram had unlawfully broken into my garage and were in the process of shagging the arses off each other. luckily,
Old 08-24-2005, 06:11 PM   #124
ch_burchill
monkey

dear alisdair,

your sheep have finally overdone it. that's it alright! last night, just as i was driving up the glen on my way home from ladies night at the auchtermuchty town hall, a group of four ewes and a large ram had unlawfully broken into my garage and were in the process of shagging the arses off each other. luckily, i have kept father's garden hose god bless his soul, close to the rose bushes, and was able to
Old 08-24-2005, 06:19 PM   #125
zero

dear alisdair,

your sheep have finally overdone it. that's it alright! last night, just as i was driving up the glen on my way home from ladies night at the auchtermuchty town hall, a group of four ewes and a large ram had unlawfully broken into my garage and were in the process of shagging the arses off each other. luckily, i have kept father's garden hose god bless his soul, close to the rose bushes, and was able to set it to "sprinkle" and cool off under some cold water because you see, alisdair, the sight of all this ovine hanky panky was getting me in quite a lather!

imagine my surprise then, when
Old 08-24-2005, 06:26 PM   #126
ch_burchill
monkey

dear alisdair,

your sheep have finally overdone it. that's it alright! last night, just as i was driving up the glen on my way home from ladies night at the auchtermuchty town hall, a group of four ewes and a large ram had unlawfully broken into my garage and were in the process of shagging the arses off each other. luckily, i have kept father's garden hose god bless his soul, close to the rose bushes, and was able to set it to "sprinkle" and cool off under some cold water because you see, alisdair, the sight of all this ovine hanky panky was getting me in quite a lather!

imagine my surprise then, when i ended up in my own front yard, soaking wet head to toe! the bloody thing was broken and i swear the ungodly group in my garage was laughing at my sad state
Old 08-24-2005, 06:32 PM   #127
zero

dear alisdair,

imagine my surprise then, when i ended up in my own front yard, soaking wet head to toe! the bloody thing was broken and i swear the ungodly group in my garage was laughing at my sad state. finally, to top the whole thing off.. OCH NOOO - did i no' stub my toe on the old fish bucket besid the cludgie. by the time the pain subsided there was no sign of the woolly
Old 08-24-2005, 06:37 PM   #128
ch_burchill
monkey

dear alisdair,

imagine my surprise then, when i ended up in my own front yard, soaking wet head to toe! the bloody thing was broken and i swear the ungodly group in my garage was laughing at my sad state. finally, to top the whole thing off.. OCH NOOO - did i no' stub my toe on the old fish bucket besid the cludgie. by the time the pain subsided there was no sign of the woolly congregation, father's lawn chairs were left jumbled and stained on the garage floor, my poor heart
Old 08-24-2005, 06:44 PM   #129
zero

dear alisdair,

imagine my surprise then, when i ended up in my own front yard, soaking wet head to toe! the bloody thing was broken and i swear the ungodly group in my garage was laughing at my sad state. finally, to top the whole thing off.. OCH NOOO - did i no' stub my toe on the old fish bucket besid the cludgie. by the time the pain subsided there was no sign of the woolly congregation, father's lawn chairs were left jumbled and stained on the garage floor, my poor heart beating like the drum in drumshoogle.

please alisdair, i don't want this to have to come up to glenbogle and knock your block off so please get that flock of yours
Old 08-24-2005, 06:49 PM   #130
ch_burchill
monkey

dear alisdair,

imagine my surprise then, when i ended up in my own front yard, soaking wet head to toe! the bloody thing was broken and i swear the ungodly group in my garage was laughing at my sad state. finally, to top the whole thing off.. OCH NOOO - did i no' stub my toe on the old fish bucket besid the cludgie. by the time the pain subsided there was no sign of the woolly congregation, father's lawn chairs were left jumbled and stained on the garage floor, my poor heart beating like the drum in drumshoogle.

please alisdair, i don't want this to have to come up to glenbogle and knock your block off so please get that flock of yours some kind of treatment - it's just not healthy!
Old 08-24-2005, 06:55 PM   #131
zero

dear alisdair,

please alisdair, i don't want this to have to come up to glenbogle and knock your block off so please get that flock of yours some kind of treatment - it's just not healthy!

when you get back on friday can we discuss this sheep-fixation of yours sensibly?

your loving wife

-=morag

a. xx
Old 08-25-2005, 09:54 AM   #132
zero

dear professor dinzdale,

thank you for your enquiry about
Old 08-25-2005, 11:45 AM   #133
jasmina

dear professor dinzdale,

thank you for your enquiry about using the village hall as a venue for your
jasmina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 11:52 AM   #134
ch_burchill
monkey

dear professor dinzdale,

thank you for your enquiry about using the village hall as a venue for your annual reunion with the nolan sisters. unfortunately, 45 lbs. of butter will not
Old 08-26-2005, 03:52 AM   #135
dddrum
Amateur Human

dear professor dinzdale,

thank you for your enquiry about using the village hall as a venue for your annual reunion with the nolan sisters. unfortunately, 45 lbs. of butter will not provide anywhere near the lubrication that will be required to

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: