ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2006, 09:09 AM   #61
rmr

who determines what is worthwhile? last time i checked this was ze's board - has that changed? has someone been nominated to set up rules and codes of conduct - if so please let me in on them.
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:25 AM   #62
sparticle
Conspiracy Theorist

Nothing has changed here in about a year -- it's why I don't waste time here anymore.

There are no rules. Just self-appointed gatekeepers with nothing better to do and a whole bunch of stagnant, repetitive themes.

-- trisherina
sparticle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:32 AM   #63
magdalen
OOwdevie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparticle
Nothing has changed here in about a year -- it's why I don't waste time here anymore.

There are no rules. Just self-appointed gatekeepers with nothing better to do and a whole bunch of stagnant, repetitive themes.
I very much like stagnant, repetitive themes!!! I really do. I can read books over and over again, hear the same music for ages and walk the same route day by day and enjoy it every time.
magdalen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:38 AM   #64
rmr

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparticle

then why don't you post something interesting or of interest to you? wouldn't that be more productive then complaining about it?

i'm not being argumentitive - i'm simply confused. is it someone's job here to post interesting content so that everyone is entertained or should people take responsibilty for their own entertainment and try to better the place instead of complaining about it?
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 09:41 AM   #65
12"razormix

i don't like all of the picture threads either, just as i'm sure other people don't like all of the fiction project threads or all of the questions or quiz threads, or all of the rampant rant threads.

this is why you have a brain and 10 fingers. you make a choice what interests you and who you want to interact with.

it's not that difficult.

if you keep checking what's going on although you really find the board horrible and boring, then it may be a good idea to spin some threads in a different direction to make it worth your while. or maybe really stay away and stop complaining.
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 11:13 AM   #66
topcat
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by priceyfatprude
One thread.

No pictures.

Can you do it? Say something intelligent. How'd you find this board? What do you expect out of it? Ass kissing of the person who pays for the board space is not allowed. Obviously we all like his work, otherwise we'd be posting elsewhere.

GO!
peefs i guess the answer would be no

This is an internet bulletin board.

Nothing more. Nothing less
topcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:00 PM   #67
ambo
feline, naturally

Actually, I think posting images does give you a lot of information about the poster. It's nice if they talk once in a while too, but everyone communicates in the way they feel most comfortable, and it's not like everyone on a message board wants to reveal things about themselves. They may just want to have some fun. It's their choice, isn't it?
Old 05-10-2006, 12:13 PM   #68
Anna
n

x

Last edited by Anna : 05-10-2006 at 05:55 PM.
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:13 PM   #69
Gatsby
I used to be a girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12"razormix
if you keep checking what's going on although you really find the board horrible and boring, then it may be a good idea to spin some threads in a different direction to make it worth your while
I think that's what Peef was trying to do.

But then her thread was shat upon by boring and repetitive themes.
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 12:26 PM   #70
12"razormix

maybe "say something intelligent" wasn't the best approach. i don't understand the intense picture-poster-hating that's going on here. people that post pictures instead of rants about celebrities are dumb? discussing female products, recipes and sex a sign of intelligence?
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:06 PM   #71
ambo
feline, naturally

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12"razormix
maybe "say something intelligent" wasn't the best approach. i don't understand the intense picture-poster-hating that's going on here. people that post pictures instead of rants about celebrities are dumb? discussing female products, recipes and sex a sign of intelligence?
Yes, perhaps something like "No Pictures Please - Tell Us About Yourself With Words" may have been a bit less aggressive (just another way to go).

Maybe we could have a forum just for photo themes? Somehow, I don't think that would address the objection, but at least it would be a forum that the chatters could ignore altogether.

Last edited by ambo : 05-10-2006 at 01:16 PM.
ambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #72
Gatsby
I used to be a girl

Let's get this thread back on track.

On Peef's behalf:

No Photos Please - Tell Us About Yourself With Words.
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 01:17 PM   #73
ambo
feline, naturally

See now, I wouldn't have exactly shouted.......
Old 05-10-2006, 01:59 PM   #74
dinzdale
King of the patns

Hat-stand.
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2006, 02:04 PM   #75
ambo
feline, naturally

That's nice

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: