ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > LINKS
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2004, 04:59 PM   #1
Tango
monkey

What job suits you best

Chinese numerology to assess someone's suitability for a particular job.
doesn't go into detail about exactly what job, but it is interesting...

Last edited by Tango : 03-31-2004 at 05:03 PM.
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 09:26 PM   #2
maychorian
always somewhere else

This is freaking weird. It's extremely accurate, at least in regards to my personality and what I've learned about myself. I've never believed in astrology and horoscopes or anything like that, but this is freakin', freakin' weird.
Old 03-31-2004, 11:12 PM   #3
Avalon

Well, that was weird. Very accurate and very weird
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2004, 11:37 PM   #4
AllegroNg
What I Am Wearing.

Agreed! Though who'da thunk I'd be a goddess at marketing?
AllegroNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2004, 12:35 PM   #5
RuneT
baaaaah?

Interresting..

Although Rune may be reasonably talkative in public, he finds it difficult to express personal feelings to those closest to him. In employment terms, this inhibition is of little consequence.

Well-balanced, with an understanding and compassionate nature, Rune is a natural leader who can inspire others. But he needs a certain amount of freedom at work and at home. With a compassionate and caring nature, and with the ability to get on well with others, Rune will be a strong member of any team and will provide solid inspiration and support to his colleagues.

Creative yet somewhat insecure, Rune is a family-orientated person who enjoys domestic responsibilities. He could well be employed in the hospitality industry - perhaps running a hotel, or B & B venture. In an office environment Rune will be valuable as the individual to whom others will turn for moral support. But home for Rune is where the heart is, and domestic responsibilities will always be important.

Highly intelligent, and with a compassionate caring nature, Rune is happiest when his mental abilities are put to the test. When mental activity is dulled, he becomes frustrated and downhearted, and becomes prone to exaggeration. A caring individual with strong humanitarian ideals, Rune will channel some of his energy into political or charitable work.
[The Arrow of Determination: the numbers 1, 5 and 9] Determined and persistent, Rune has the patience to wait until he has achieved his goal. He enjoys a progressive and enterpreneurial approach, and as such, will be an asset to any employer. If the number 4 (in the Western Grid) is missing, he will be inclined to lose his temper on occasions. (ohh yes, 4 is missing allright)

RuneT, respect!!
RuneT is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: