Old 09-19-2005, 05:43 PM   #272
12"razormix

To my one and only __________,

I have never missed anyone this much
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 05:50 PM   #273
zero

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 08:07 PM   #274
Hiccup
Diaphramal Contractions

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you
Hiccup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 08:10 PM   #275
gigi
Walkin' Spanish

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:00 AM   #276
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break. I wish you were back here with me now, sitting at the kichen table, this place seems grey and empty without you and I can't get the lid off the new sauce bottle.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 12:06 AM   #277
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break. I wish you were back here with me now, sitting at the kichen table, this place seems grey and empty without you and I can't get the lid off the new sauce bottle. And we know how much easier it is for you, having lost three fingers and all,
Old 09-20-2005, 12:12 AM   #278
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break. I wish you were back here with me now, sitting at the kichen table, this place seems grey and empty without you and I can't get the lid off the new sauce bottle. And we know how much easier it is for you, having lost three fingers and all, and had the corkscrew, penknife and can opener put in their place.
Old 09-20-2005, 12:15 AM   #279
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break. I wish you were back here with me now, sitting at the kichen table, this place seems grey and empty without you and I can't get the lid off the new sauce bottle. And we know how much easier it is for you, having lost three fingers and all, and had the corkscrew, penknife and can opener put in their place. Of course, this has made tender caresses quite tricky not to mention
Old 09-20-2005, 04:15 AM   #280
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break. I wish you were back here with me now, sitting at the kichen table, this place seems grey and empty without you and I can't get the lid off the new sauce bottle. And we know how much easier it is for you, having lost three fingers and all, and had the corkscrew, penknife and can opener put in their place. Of course, this has made tender caresses quite tricky not to mention the damage to upholstery on the ottoman, but you already know that. What you don't know is
Old 09-20-2005, 01:19 PM   #281
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to auchtermuchty to help callum to mend his honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break. I wish you were back here with me now, sitting at the kichen table, this place seems grey and empty without you and I can't get the lid off the new sauce bottle. And we know how much easier it is for you, having lost three fingers and all, and had the corkscrew, penknife and can opener put in their place. Of course, this has made tender caresses quite tricky not to mention the damage to upholstery on the ottoman, but you already know that. What you don't know is that the dog has learned to communicate -- Esperanto I believe it's called. Hurry back, and
Old 09-20-2005, 03:38 PM   #282
dddrum
Amateur Human

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to Auchtermuchty to help Callum to mend his Honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break. I wish you were back here with me now, sitting at the kichen table, this place seems grey and empty without you and I can't get the lid off the new sauce bottle. And we know how much easier it is for you, having lost three fingers and all, and had the corkscrew, penknife and can opener put in their place. Of course, this has made tender caresses quite tricky not to mention the damage to upholstery on the ottoman, but you already know that. What you don't know is that the dog has learned to communicate -- Esperanto I believe it's called. Hurry back, and for corn's sake bring some of that cheap wine with you. That dark, syrupy kind you know I like so much? Damn it, I wish I had some right now. Remember that one night? When you proposed? To my Dad? That was a '95 Robitussin we opened that night, wasn't it? Mm, velvetty smooth, with a nutty high note and a clean finish. I

I

Excuse me a second. Makulo! Igi, knabo! Ehhh... kvieta, kuketo.

I'm sorry, I can't go on. Please,

Last edited by dddrum : 09-20-2005 at 04:07 PM. Reason: hundoparoli
dddrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 05:54 PM   #283
zero

I have never missed anyone this much since the time you went to Auchtermuchty to help Callum to mend his Honda 50 and ended up losing three fingers while you absentmindedly cleared the clogged garbage disposal on a break. I wish you were back here with me now, sitting at the kichen table, this place seems grey and empty without you and I can't get the lid off the new sauce bottle. And we know how much easier it is for you, having lost three fingers and all, and had the corkscrew, penknife and can opener put in their place. Of course, this has made tender caresses quite tricky not to mention the damage to upholstery on the ottoman, but you already know that. What you don't know is that the dog has learned to communicate -- Esperanto I believe it's called. Hurry back, and for corn's sake bring some of that cheap wine with you. That dark, syrupy kind you know I like so much? Damn it, I wish I had some right now. Remember that one night? When you proposed? To my Dad? That was a '95 Robitussin we opened that night, wasn't it? Mm, velvetty smooth, with a nutty high note and a clean finish. I

I

Excuse me a second. Makulo! Igi, knabo! Ehhh... kvieta, kuketo.

I'm sorry, I can't go on. Please,

bollocks

-=tonto
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 11:01 PM   #284
Brynn
constantly amazed

Dear Superintendent of Public Schools Administrator,

I am riting to complane about the ejucashun I just got.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2005, 11:18 PM   #285
dddrum
Amateur Human

Dear Superintendent of Public Schools Administrator,

I am riting to complane about the ejucashun I just got. Summ peppls tel mee tha foocher wil be brhigturr now butt i gos ta telya. howw? ITTCE EELEVN HO COLCK ATT NIEHT!!! (dament!)

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: