ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 07-10-2006, 07:47 PM   #406
Ze Frank
Comedian

Dear Brad, you incredible bastard,

What the Fuc* did you think you were doing.
At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave.
but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants?
I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured
Ze Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 03:16 PM   #407
Master_Jedi
Shaggy

I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face.

Can't wait till next season. =D
Master_Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2006, 03:58 PM   #408
dagomatroniton

I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face. But in hindsight you look
dagomatroniton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 02:18 AM   #409
Ze Frank
Comedian

I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face. But in hindsight you look more and more like a
Old 07-26-2006, 02:49 AM   #410
Anna
n

Dear Brad,

You incredible bastard! What the Fuc* did you think you were doing?
At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2006, 05:52 PM   #411
dagomatroniton

Dear Brad,

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off the metro after work? I want to
Old 07-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #412
noxxville
Disco Maven

Dear Brad,

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off the metro after work? I want to take a fresh rotisserie chicken and throw it at your
Old 07-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #413
Ze Frank
Comedian

Dear Brad,

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off the metro after work? I want to play with your nose, but I'm afraid
Old 07-26-2006, 10:44 PM   #414
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Dear Brad,

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off the metro after work? I want to take a fresh rotisserie chicken and throw it at your nose, but I'm afraid. So very afraid. I can't afford a new couch. It's not like the old days. Am i making sense to you, Brad? Brad? BRAD! Answer me dammit!
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2006, 03:19 AM   #415
dagomatroniton

Dear Brad,

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off the metro after work? I want to take a fresh rotisserie chicken and throw it at your nose, but I'm afraid. So very afraid. I can't afford a new couch. It's not like the old days. Am i making sense to you, Brad? Brad? BRAD! Answer me dammit! Oh God, this paper just looks so much like your face now after that horrible acid accident that I completely forgot that I was writing a letter! I might just be
Old 07-28-2006, 12:18 AM   #416
Ze Frank
Comedian

Dear Brad,

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off the metro after work? I want to take a fresh rotisserie chicken and throw it at your nose, but I'm afraid. So very afraid. I can't afford a new couch. It's not like the old days. Am i making sense to you, Brad? Brad? BRAD! Answer me dammit! Oh God, this paper just looks so much like your face now after that horrible acid accident that I completely forgot that I was writing a letter! I might just be going insane. I could really use
Old 07-28-2006, 01:12 AM   #417
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Dear Brad,

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off the metro after work? I want to take a fresh rotisserie chicken and throw it at your nose, but I'm afraid. So very afraid. I can't afford a new couch. It's not like the old days. Am i making sense to you, Brad? Brad? BRAD! Answer me dammit! Oh God, this paper just looks so much like your face now after that horrible acid accident that I completely forgot that I was writing a letter! I might just be going insane. I could really use a microwave to prepare an elegant dinner party for eight. It says so right here in the latest edition of Home and Timber magazine. Also, a rough hewn piece of pine leant against a white wall makes an interest modern art statement that will impress my friends and enemies alike. So, in, conclusion I have only one thing left
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2006, 03:30 AM   #418
Anna
n

Dear Brad,

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave, but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants? I admit, it wasn't nice of me when I poured hot acid on your face, but in hindsight you look more and more like a Michael Jackson look-alike. Where do you get off the metro after work? I want to take a fresh rotisserie chicken and throw it at your nose, but I'm afraid. So very afraid. I can't afford a new couch. It's not like the old days. Am i making sense to you, Brad? Brad? BRAD! Answer me dammit! Oh God, this paper just looks so much like your face now after that horrible acid accident that I completely forgot that I was writing a letter! I might just be going insane. I could really use a microwave to prepare an elegant dinner party for eight. It says so right here in the latest edition of Home and Timber magazine. Also, a rough hewn piece of pine leant against a white wall makes an interest modern art statement that will impress my friends and enemies alike. So, in, conclusion I have only one thing left say (hold on while I turn the air on), Marvin, I love you, will you marry me?

Yours Truly,
Ken

Last edited by Anna : 07-29-2006 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-29-2006, 12:04 AM   #419
Anna
n

Dear You Know Who You Are,

How could you?! I'm not certain, yet, if you did, but if you did, how could you?! Just thinking about it makes me
Old 07-29-2006, 04:07 PM   #420
dagomatroniton

Dear You Know Who You Are,

How could you?! I'm not certain, yet, if you did, but if you did, how could you?! Just thinking about it makes me want to cut the tails off of a multitude of salamanders with

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: