Old 03-02-2006, 09:47 PM   #31
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Or:
"We swear that we care, because they can't"
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:02 PM   #32
Avalon

I am in the negotiations with American Greetings / CareBear.com to make a talking "Swear Bear" . It would be a great comfort for those still too little to write...they are all too often forgotten.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:30 PM   #33
zenbabe
Lollypop!

We had a meet and greet today for prospective parents and the children involved with the PFK foundation. It is a good way to see if there is a connection with the kids and possible adoption. We have had much success with these events in the past, but now that little billy has gotten a little bit older, some of the adults are having trouble getting used to his charm.

http://www.silverstatenews.com/newss...ic2kid2088.jpg

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2006, 10:39 PM   #34
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Zen's lawyer wants the above, and 2 cases of tube socks....and Smarty's lawyer has contacted me about filing arrears for your use of his haiku that last convention you did.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:21 PM   #35
Smartypants
MR. Smartypants to you.

Location: Oh, YOU PEOPLE go ahead and call it "Frisco." See if I care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon
I am in the negotiations with American Greetings / CareBear.com to make a talking "Swear Bear" . It would be a great comfort for those still too little to write...they are all too often forgotten.

"I don't think God wants us to believe in him. If he wanted us to believe in him he'd do something about it -- like exist perhaps!" --Linda Smith
Smartypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 02:41 PM   #36
Avalon

^^^^^^^What a wonderful start!! See what can be accomplished by team work?
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 03-03-2006, 03:58 PM   #37
dinzdale
King of the špatnýs

Great start guys!
I'm overwhelmed

Seriuosly, you should have seen little Agnes's eyes grow big when I gave her a Swear Bear. Whenever her mother goes to pick her up, she points to the bear's tummy and laughs with glee.
The bears will be a huge help to the tiniest ones.

Another project we were trying to get off the ground has had to be postponed for the time being.
We were recording a song and video with Michael Jackson and some of the kids, but when we played back the video for MTV, the executives said they couldnt show it on tv with the kids behind Michael holding up a sign saying:
HE FUKED ME

Personnaly I think this would only help.
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2006, 05:26 PM   #38
Smartypants
MR. Smartypants to you.

Location: Oh, YOU PEOPLE go ahead and call it "Frisco." See if I care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinzdale
We were recording a song and video with Michael Jackson and some of the kids, but when we played back the video for MTV, the executives said they couldnt show it on tv with the kids behind Michael holding up a sign saying:
HE FUKED ME
I'm impressed that the children of Jackson's newly adopted home Dubai learn English so young! (Ya gotta forgive their spelling; ours is a tough language, and I'd challenge ANY American toddler, Tourette's-afflicted or not, to do so well with Arabic.)

"I don't think God wants us to believe in him. If he wanted us to believe in him he'd do something about it -- like exist perhaps!" --Linda Smith
Smartypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2006, 12:25 AM   #39
JesusTitties
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

JesusTitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2006, 12:14 PM   #40
Avalon

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinzdale
HE FUKED ME

smarty quote:
I'm impressed that the children of Jackson's newly adopted home Dubai learn English so young! (Ya gotta forgive their spelling; ours is a tough language, and I'd challenge ANY American toddler, Tourette's-afflicted or not, to do so well with Arabic.)
I take issue with this. ..MTV ( when they actually played videos ) aired alot worse.
I think we can turn this around and use it to our advantage by using the "HOOKED ON PHONICS" angle along with the Truth in Advertizing hook.

someone bring coffee.
Groucho Marx

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: