zenbabe
Lollypop!

and what are you wearing sam?

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2003, 11:09 PM   #17
agentsmith
rap geisha

there has definately been an upsurge in newbies these past few months...*shakes head*
Old 11-08-2003, 11:24 PM   #18
imdrsmooth

Quote:
Originally posted by lemon

I..like....to.....do..stuff?
You LIE!!! No one does stuff anymore. It's all about doing things nowadays.
Old 11-09-2003, 12:29 AM   #19
xfox
slightly effective

Quote:
Originally posted by zenbabe
yes, we already know all the little sordid details about frieda, bring on the new meat!!!!!
You don't remember me? You fostered my fragile ego wilst first I entered the conversation... I'm free for a week to frolic. This doesn't come naturally, that is, being readable. Luckily I am a human being.
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 01:23 AM   #20
lemon
monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by zenbabe
and what are you wearing sam?

Truthfully, if you must know, my pjs. I've been up since 9am friday. it's now...3:32pm, sunday!

I've spent my time drinking hot chocolate, drawing strange pictures and watching the discovery channel, the national geographic channel and the history channel.

About five minutes ago I was sitting in the kitchen, attempting to tuck jellybabies up under my lips and then trying to speak. I failed. My dog ate the slimey remains.
lemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 01:28 AM   #21
rmr

hi....i'm rmr......i guess it's about time i got around to introducing myself....nice to meet you all!!!
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 01:40 AM   #22
xfox
slightly effective

Quote:
Originally posted by rmr
hi....i'm rmr......i guess it's about time i got around to introducing myself....nice to meet you all!!!
Nice to meet you! What do you do?
Old 11-09-2003, 02:07 AM   #23
rmr

Quote:
Originally posted by X2S
Nice to meet you! What do you do?

Well most recently I did a little music downloading.....i know very bad, but I love to live my life on the edge.

I really wish I was doing a bottle of wine right now!!!
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2003, 02:50 AM   #24
xfox
slightly effective

Downloading anything good? Outta wine bad. Red or white or zinfandel?
Old 11-09-2003, 05:04 AM   #25
LCW
monkey

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh zenbabe's a PICKER!!!!!!

I knows 'bout da pickers & I ain't a skeered o' dem LOL

Lemmesee now. You know my name, D.O.B & location, what else?

Thinks

I have 2 daughters aged 11 & 6. I work voluntarily as a local grass roots politician & am far more ummmm mature in my real life, apart from when I'm chilling out with my friends....then I'm pretty much the same way as I am when I'm online.

I believe life's what you make it & there's always fun to be had if you just twist your perspective a lil bit. If it can be made interesting I can get interested in it

Otay....bored you all enough for now. The rest will come up in conversation at one time or another I'm sure
Old 11-09-2003, 07:28 AM   #26
rapscalious rob

Quote:
LCW
….zenbabe's a PICKER!!!!!!….
What, praytell, is a picker? You mean like in that Seinfeld episode, where Jerry makes fun of that guy on the freeway, and then sees him again later on under different circumstances? Or like Shaq, sometimes, since he’s tall enough (cherrypicker)?

Well, welcome and bienvenidos a 209.126.178.53. The zezoo. We’re all friendly monkeys. Some of us like to hoot and holler more than others, and occasionally you’ll see one of us throw a banana or pound the ground with a chunk of tree branch, or beat our chests. But agonistic encounters are rare and we stay cool and calm, even in the frenetic “calm down” thread.

I guess I’m sorta a new dude too, since I registered only III months ago. Ya’ll know me. I’m a spy. I gather information and use it to foil the plots of mad scientists. Agent Smith is also a spy, although she poses as a real estate agent. She’s far more devious than even deviate could have ever hoped to be.

And zenbabe… you might not believe it, but she is a boddhisatva. She and laughing Buddha have each already reached nirvana, and they saunter among us, seeing all, knowing all, and laughing to themselves quietly about our foolishness.
Old 11-09-2003, 07:44 AM   #27
LCW
monkey

A picker is somebody who 'picks' on newbies to find out about them...........in a nice way of course

As to everything else......I got that you & somebody else are spies & that everybody's nice here, mostly. That it's a fun place to be & that there's 2 peeps who're very enlightened....but it's way too early for intelligence>_<

Please tell me if I missed anything important
Old 11-09-2003, 12:09 PM   #28
Red Princess
thread soiler

you may not use my word "peep". you are not licensed by me. the princess has spoken.
i haven't dropped a house on anyone in forever.
Old 11-09-2003, 12:18 PM   #29
LCW
monkey

Without wishing to start a fight etc etc. I've been using the word peeps, along with millions of others I might add, for many years. It's a 'rap' term coined back in the 80's.......

Apologies but I ain't stopping my usage or my terminology
Old 11-09-2003, 12:35 PM   #30
dickieC
Professional ZeMonkey

RP is a peepess

don't mess

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: