ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-2005, 12:14 AM   #1
Klynne
monkey

Apathy

Have you ever reached a point where you just don't care anymore?

I have reached mine. The bf does not respect me. I use to fight with him all the time about this. Last weekend, he called me late at night, and wanted to pick me up to go out. I said "Fine, come and get me" then he said he could not. Then, the next night he went out, and he called me at 10:00 p.m. and told me he would be over in 20 minutes. I went to bed at 2:30 a.m. He never called our came over. Well, I take that back, I did find him sleeping on my couch at 7:00 a.m. the next day.

We have been through this crap over and over. I told him that his best bet is to just not call me when he is out, and tell me that he will be over to my house. I wait up for him, I worry if he does not show up. I think that something has happened to him.

He was out all last night again, and you know what, I don't care. I just went to bed and had a good nights sleep. Today, I stayed in my room all day because it is the only room with ac. He came upstairs and wanted to know if I was mad. I told him I wasn't and that is the truth. I just don't care anymore. He is doing work on my house while he is here, and once he is done with the work, I am done with him. I guess that is a little evil of me, but oh well.

His involvement in his motorcycle club keeps him away most weekends. I don't mind that, but, I do mind the fact that he can never show up when he says he will.

So, tell me your tales, when you realized you did not care anymore. It can be about a job, friendships, or relationships, whatever you have to say.

Last edited by Klynne : 08-20-2005 at 12:43 AM.
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 06:46 AM   #2
Frieda
in limbo

well um well

i got pretty depressed a while ago and i didn't give a fvck about anything anymore and i got destructive and everything. i don't know if that's the case with you, but please don't let it destroy yourself. find a safe place for yourself where you can clear your mind, think about stuff and try to stay away from stuff that hurts you.

i'm sorry klynne, hope things clear up for you soon!

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 08:01 AM   #3
venusupnorth
I'm leaving tomorrow!

You deserve better Klynne and I think you know it. I had a relationship like that with my son's father. It slowly made me loose all self respect. I dumped him eventually and felt so much better. Being single is alot better than staying in a bad relationship.
Good Luck

óJeanette Winterson
venusupnorth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 08:16 AM   #4
zenbabe
Lollypop!

I hope he is at least good in bed for the time being.

Get out while the gettin' is good!

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2005, 02:22 PM   #5
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

bf for too long..something more permanent should a happened before now, if it was right. You are too smart for this.....but I've been on this board for too long not to say, TOLDYOUSO!! but of course i wouldnt do that.

run away. start your life again all shiny and new.
Old 08-21-2005, 07:48 PM   #6
JesusTitties
§§§§§§§

JesusTitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2005, 08:08 PM   #7
xfox
slightly effective

Klynne, sorry. You just never know, but can you cut your emotional losses and begin interviewing for a partner who has potential for domestication, whose at least giving 50%? ATB.
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 06:58 PM   #8
Mcpon

I have a story. I used to live in the countryside and we had a small brook (that went up to my knees when I was 14) and there were frogs in it. I used to go to that brook and collect frogs and then set them free. I was fond of them. But then one day I went out and collected the frogs a wide-eyed innocence accompanied by the usual compassion a little kid has to things he is fond of. I went inside and when I came back many of them had jumped out of the bucket (they did this other times too, but I usually just gather them back in). Not this time. I searched for them and whenever I found them I threw them as hard as I can to the ground. Then I stomped on them with a sickening squish. Some of them I would even pull their legs apart. It was a massacre and I was apathetic to the physical pain that they must have felt.
Mcpon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 08:05 PM   #9
Avalon

You are mistaking cruelty for cruelty's sake with apathy; they are not the same. I hope you will spare the board any more tales of this sort ( including the grandmother/dog saga )
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 08:44 PM   #10
JesusTitties
§§§§§§§

LOL
Old 08-26-2005, 10:37 PM   #11
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
what's the grandmother/dog saga?
now i'm intrigued (mildly, it must be added).
Old 08-27-2005, 01:13 AM   #12
Klynne
monkey

Thanks to all of you for lending me an ear. This break up thing is getting easier for me. I am still going to string him along until he lays the carpet, removes the freezer, and cleans out my garage.

He was funny today. Not funny, hahahaha, but a little concerned about my recent dealings with him. I treat him like he treats me now. It upsets him.

I use to call him a couple of times during the day, and now I have stopped. The main reason I stopped, was that according to him, I was "Busting his balls"

So, now, he calls me, and I don't automatically answer the phone. Hell, I have a job to do to, and I won't drop what I am doing to talk to him.

It pisses him off.

Now, that I treat him the same way he treats me, he hates it. However, I do not have the energy to play this game forever. I will get what I want out of him, and then I will be done with him. I figure it is better to be alone than deal with this crap. Enough of my rambling.
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 03:26 AM   #13
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klynne
I am still going to string him along until he lays the carpet, removes the freezer, and cleans out my garage.
THIS post, right here. THIS is why I love you immensely, and will call you anytime the Monkeys are wondering if you are ok.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 05:54 AM   #14
smellyrayzin
mrs. self destruct

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klynne
Have you ever reached a point where you just don't care anymore?
lolololhahahhahalmao................. yes.
example: now.

+ my website
+ my photo site
smellyrayzin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2005, 05:58 AM   #15
JesusTitties
§§§§§§§

shut up stank raison

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: