ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > Et Cetera
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 06:39 PM   #31
Marcus Bales
________________
 
Marcus Bales's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
Posts: 8,967
I fixed the door to the upstairs: tightened the hinge at the door and the jamb, tightened the knob, and adjusted the strike plate. Now it opens easily, and closes with just a push. Woo hoo!
__________________
My strength is as the strength of eight --
My heart is nearly pure.
Marcus Bales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:42 PM   #32
rmr
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 10,595
wow - thank you - i guess i really don't care!!!

tell me stuff while i pretend to listen
rmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:43 PM   #33
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan
 
brightpearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 8,749
The cat came home.
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:45 PM   #34
lukkucairi
earth worker
 
lukkucairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: on the planet
Posts: 5,844
hello kitty

I am saying hello to multiple small lacerations courtesy a pair of linesman's pliers and a roll of rebar tie wire.

hellooooooo tincture of iodine!
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:46 PM   #35
zero
 
zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: l mn
Posts: 13,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmr View Post
wow - thank you - i guess i really don't care!!!

tell me stuff while i pretend to listen

i ride my little bicycle i bought it at a shop and when i see the big red light i know i have to stop
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:47 PM   #36
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan
 
brightpearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 8,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by lukkucairi View Post
I am saying hello to multiple small lacerations courtesy a pair of linesman's pliers and a roll of rebar tie wire.

hellooooooo tincture of iodine!
Hellooooo green duck!
Tomorrow you will be further "stripped" courtesy of Pearly...

Last edited by brightpearl : 07-31-2007 at 06:47 PM. Reason: add quote
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:48 PM   #37
T.I.P.
balancing actor
 
T.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: america
Posts: 2,706
i blew a fuse this morning because of a light bulb. I replaced the bulb, put the fuse back and the light started working again so i went to work. Tonight I noticed that my refrigerator was not working, and my vegetable compratment was full of old freezer water. I went out to find fuses at 10PM, ended up eating sunflower seeds with the guys who hang out in front of my apartment while they explained to me how to rig my fusebox with the aluminum foil from a cigarette pack - "just to make it through the night". I finally managed to buy a pack of real fuses at the epicerie in front of the Church where the dealers hang out.

And when i got home my cottage cheese was still cold !
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:48 PM   #38
Jack Flanders
landscaping is fun
 
Jack Flanders's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: up river and down river
Posts: 4,815
What color?
Jack Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:50 PM   #39
lukkucairi
earth worker
 
lukkucairi's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: on the planet
Posts: 5,844


hello from the putty factory
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:50 PM   #40
zero
 
zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: l mn
Posts: 13,853
see how wack we've all become rmr?
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:51 PM   #41
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan
 
brightpearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 8,749
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.P. View Post
i blew a fuse this morning because of a light bulb. I replaced the bulb, put the fuse back and the light started working again so i went to work. Tonight I noticed that my refrigerator was not working, and my vegetable compratment was full of old freezer water. I went out to find fuses at 10PM, ended up eating sunflower seeds with the guys who hang out in front of my apartment while they explained to me how to rig my fusebox with the aluminum foil from a cigarette pack - "just to make it through the night". I finally managed to buy a pack of real fuses at the epicerie in front of the Church where the dealers hang out.

And when i got home my cottage cheese was still cold !
You are the only person I know who has stories like that.
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:52 PM   #42
zero
 
zero's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: l mn
Posts: 13,853
i disagree - it's way too too llong
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:52 PM   #43
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan
 
brightpearl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 8,749
hello kitty banana cover


What? Well, what's on your banana cover, then?
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:53 PM   #44
T.I.P.
balancing actor
 
T.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: america
Posts: 2,706
aw....shucks (another sunflower seed)
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2007, 06:54 PM   #45
T.I.P.
balancing actor
 
T.I.P.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: america
Posts: 2,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by zero View Post
i disagree - it's way too too llong
cottage cheese has very good thermal properties
T.I.P. is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -3. The time now is 08:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.