ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-13-2004, 01:53 AM   #31
imdrsmooth

- Not done any drugs
- only had two alcoholic beverages in 24 years (never been drunk)
- moved to California with a job in the television industry two months after graduating from college.
- have been unemployed for about a total of 3 months since moving to California over two years ago.
- Lived in Las Vegas for almost the same amount of time I've lived in California.
- tired
Old 08-13-2004, 02:18 AM   #32
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Time to unbum this thread!

1. I visited East Germany before the wall came down.

2. I have learned to communicate in 6 languages

3. I did a nursing degree and have never regretted it. I would sign RN after my name on cheques if I could.

4. I went to school in Geneva (that one's for nyc)

5. I helped lobby the local hospitals to allow VBAC's in their birth centres. All but one agreed (and they'll come round).

6. Worked in the outback and watched the sun come up over the mountains.
Old 08-13-2004, 02:30 AM   #33
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Question

Stale date. Harrumph. I had Bink at 43. You have like 45 bzillion freakin eggs. Grab a genetic specimen to envy, wait til the 14th day and take the damn sudafed like I did and procreate. Consideration of chromosomal arrangement is important. Even smoking goes down the line. Drinking as well. Consider what traits and values are important to you, and go for it. BUT.

bear in mind, and take not lightly what madasa said.

Raising a child at times, is like being pecked to death by chickens.

And if you have any preconcieved ideas that your boobies and stomach stay where they are, forget it. There are some women who for that reason alone will not do it.

__________________________________________________ __________
So, here's mine.

I've done Willow's 3 at a Xmas party.
#2 for 96 hours. OMG My poor husband havin to wake up and pinch me every 8 minutes, other than that, just banging my head against the wall. Sunday to Freakin Wednesday midnight, induced.
and #4.

I've done Noxx's 4,6,15

I've pushed a 300 lb pumpkin off a 5th floor stairwell landing, but had the forethought to station friends in the basement with snow shovels.

I've been in a jeep with a girlfriend, at the top of a mountain above treelline, when the engine killed on a curve, and as it slid backwards on the gravel towards the abyss, I decided to take my hand off the seat belt buckle, and not jump out, cause I didn't want her to die alone. She finally did heel and toe it and got it to restart and move forward, but the decision I had made was immense. I now know what people think of right before they die. They think, so this is it. ok.

I've walked by and accidentally seen boxes of my Christmas Cards at Marshall Fields. I bought some.

I've owned a 230SL and an XJS at the same time

I've had my helpful hand up a goat's birth canal, when my sister suggested that I might have done it a favor by taking off my rings.

I actually helped a chick hatch today

I've led a life previous to my marriage that will cause me to chuckle in my old age. How lucky I lived in a time where fun wasn't fatal. People smoked reefer in the hallways at my High School, we drank ourselves silly, and nobody ever got caught or hooked. My dad would lose bets to my friends and have to buy cases of beer. He found a dozen joints in my purse (sticking out) grounded me for 2 weeks, but retracted it. He later lamented that he'd never thought to save some and try it.

I pity having to tell the Bink that if he ever gets caught for anything like I ever did, that what he'll have to know is "I do not have to talk to you, I want to see my lawyer" That is the one thing I've learned that is the most important thing any kid should know if they're ever stopped by the police. Never Never talk to the police, even if they've actually seen you doing something.

I learned Spanish

Married a man 18 years younger than me, cause I learned all the right words in Spanish

I know that if I sit with an animal that's sick, for long enough, I can pretty much figure out what's wrong with it. Sometimes they die anyway.

Hated my sister til she was 23, then somehow she became human.

I can write upside down and backwards, in cursive.

I can cross one eye at a time.

The only thing that Bink shares with me are his toes. His toenails are Dad's

I was considered brilliant at age three, then the school got ahold of me, and I stopped listening.

I've gotten fan mail for my greeting cards from women in prison. "it was self defense"

When I had my rotator cuff surgery, it never actually hurt. They don't know why. It was just a little stiff.

I ripped my rotator cuff (13 years before the surgery) running to the front of a racing sailboat cause there were dolphins running with the boat. They never told me not to wear tennis shoes, and never told me to run on the up side. I fell up against the windows and tried to put my elbow in my ear. Lucky the spars had the line on it around the boat, cause I caught that with my feet, otherwise I'd of slid off. Fun first ride on a sailboat.

Ive been so heartbroken that I got sick. way sick. not recently, thank god.

I've driven alone, with Pooka my dog from here to Rhode Island straight, 28 hours. gahhhhhhh

I taught myself fiberglass and bondo. I actually like the smell. (not too much)

I had a wonderful childhood.

My main talent in life is to amuse, and to disrupt normal daily activity, and I feel it is enough.

more when i think about it.

Oh, and I picked my sister's now-fiance for her, off the internet, told her this was the one. NOBODY's ever seen her happier. I get points for that one.

It took me about an hour to get up the nerve, but once I reached into a tree, pulled out an owl and put him in a cage without getting scratched or bit. He flew out a hole in the cage, and I was kinda relieved, as I didn't really want to keep him, but I was just surprised at my testicular fortitude.

Last edited by Audreyvgs : 08-14-2004 at 12:22 AM.
Audreyvgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 02:30 AM   #34
negative1
monkey

Amazing, Unrivaled Accomplishments
negative1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 02:32 AM   #35
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

Quote:
Originally posted by madasacutsnake
Time to unbum this thread!

1. I visited East Germany before the wall came down.

2. I have learned to communicate in 6 languages

3. I did a nursing degree and have never regretted it. I would sign RN after my name on cheques if I could.

4. I went to school in Geneva (that one's for nyc)

5. I helped lobby the local hospitals to allow VBAC's in their birth centres. All but one agreed (and they'll come round).

6. Worked in the outback and watched the sun come up over the mountains.
You lucky bitch on Geneva!

And those are some stellar accomplishments!
nycwriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 02:46 AM   #36
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Quote:
stellar
Old 08-13-2004, 02:51 AM   #37
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

"He hated Mexicans! And he was half Mexican! .......And he hated irony!"

hahhahaahahaaaaa Sounds like Bink!!!!!
Old 08-13-2004, 02:56 AM   #38
melissa
monkey

"His first name is Bill! ....... I'm drunk."

I think I've met him.
melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 03:22 AM   #39
sparticle
Conspiracy Theorist

Quote:
Originally posted by melissa
"His first name is Bill! ....... I'm drunk."

I think I've met him.
Met him? Hell, I was married to him!

-- trisherina
sparticle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 03:47 AM   #40
melissa
monkey

melissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 01:05 PM   #41
Avalon

Quote by Audrey:
Married a man 18 years younger than me, cause I learned all the right words in Spanish

I have said it before, and I will say it again...Audrey..you are my hero!
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 05:46 PM   #42
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Old 08-13-2004, 11:29 PM   #43
LadyCrow
WhY sO SiRiUs?

Wow... everyone's had great things go on in their lives. I hope that mine won't seem inadequate.

In my life/I have/I have been...

-gotten a tattoo
-had my ears pierced three times in each ear
-bought a car
-moved into an apartment
-watched my niece being born (c-section); the coolest thing EVER
-taken care of animals
-never been drunk or high on recreational substances
-went camping once to a pagan festival & had fun
-gained an appreciation for unusual foods
-gained appreciation for almost all types of music
-taken care of my dying great aunt
-watched my mother make it through chemo & radiation
-went out of the country once (Niagra Falls, Canada)
-visited all of the "New England" states
-wondering what all the fuss is about love, & when it'll happen to me; well, reciprocated that is (no more of my one-sided crap, thank you)
-spit on the grave of the judge who presided over the Salem Witch Trials
-ridden a motorcycle
-learned/learning the great art of jewelry creation
-helped my vet boss put his own dog to sleep (RIP Maggie...)
-spent/will be spending time w/my niece in cool places

-wondered if I'm ever going to meet a fellow zemonkey

"If there is a bedrock principle of the First Amendment, it is that the government may not prohibit the expression of an idea simply because society finds the idea itself offensive or disagreeable."

-- Justice William J. Brennan
(1906-1997) U. S. Supreme Court Justice
Source: Texas vs. Johnson, 1989

Illegitimi non carborundum...

Whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you... stranger. - Heath Ledger
LadyCrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2004, 04:23 PM   #44
lapietra
half baked

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyCrow
Wow... everyone's had great things go on in their lives. I hope that mine won't seem inadequate.
You know - that's my only bone to pick with this thread. I was enjoying it until the comments started flowing. And I've heard from others who are reluctant to post because they don't want to be a part of a big old competition.

I didn't post my "accomplishments" (yeah, wearing a giant penis on stage - with an ape suit, I might add - I should get a Nobel Prize) in order to garner compliments. This is just stuff I've done, that I think were memorable experiences, that might help people to get to know me better.

I have a problem with this on the board overall. Everyone on this board is at a different point in their life. Some people are younger, and haven't had time yet to get into trouble or, more seriously, develop their gifts. Some peoples' only accomplishments are to have lived a peaceful, pleasant life and made the world a better place by their presence. Some people have done things they regret but have learned a great deal from, or haven't done the thing(s) they're going to do yet, for whatever reasons. Life is for growing and learning. No time limit.

My two cents: Let's not turn this into a popularity or accomplishment contest, either with our comments or our intentions.... please? Let's just tell each other about ourselves - if you wanna PM somebody and tell them you think they're the bee's knees, go ahead, but otherwise let's just stick to the facts.

Sorry, WS, if I've overstepped my bounds...
Old 08-14-2004, 04:41 PM   #45
masterofNone
________

it'd be pretty hard to govern intent.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: