ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-30-2006, 07:35 PM   #1
ambo
feline, naturally

New Look for ZeFrank.com

Can't wait to see the new home page. I do like the blog right there on the left. I am sorry to admit I haven't read it in a while. And as far as the transit worker rant goes, feel free Ze - what are friends for ?

Last edited by ambo : 01-30-2006 at 07:37 PM.
ambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 07:57 PM   #2
Jack Flanders
landscaping is fun

Have fun with the designing - this is a good time of the year for changes. As to the mean, surly transit people - having traveled around a bit and using other citys' subways, buses, trains... there are assholes where ever you go. Just think about what they look like naked, and the smile on your face as you imagine that will either piss them off more, scare them or perhaps produce a returning smile!!!
Jack Flanders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 08:36 PM   #3
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

I know this doesn't pertain to a lot of you, but I've been feeling mad about this and don't have any other outlet."

Heh.
Old 01-30-2006, 08:43 PM   #4
topcat
monkey

the transit workers in nyc work for a company that could care less about there employees and even less about the commuters of nyc. when they take conductors off the trains and close token booths this had a direct effect on your safety. as far as rude employees you try answering the same question to a person who asks you the same question 3 times why thay are on their cell phone.

This is an internet bulletin board.

Nothing more. Nothing less
topcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 09:00 PM   #5
Avalon

Code:
  CHICO FOR PRESIDENT!!!  
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2006, 09:17 PM   #6
Gatsby
I used to be a girl

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Gatsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:53 AM   #7
zefrank
-------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by topcat
the transit workers in nyc work for a company that could care less about there employees and even less about the commuters of nyc. when they take conductors off the trains and close token booths this had a direct effect on your safety. as far as rude employees you try answering the same question to a person who asks you the same question 3 times why thay are on their cell phone.

this is a silly response. what point are you making? that the transit union should be able to demand what it wants? that a surplus shouldn't be put back in the system? that commuters deserve to be treated badly?

explain the link to safety. what is the direct effect? less people to watch out for me? you sound silly.
zefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 02:29 AM   #8
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Thumbs down

At the E 9th & B'way station, when my card wouldn't run thru the reader correctly after 2 tries, I went to the window. The ****ing **** behind the window waved me to try it again. I made a very big production of trying it & it not working. Then & only then did she give me a card that worked.

I'm not sure what the point of that story was. Oh yeah. She made me miss the ****ing train.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 02:36 AM   #9
topcat
monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefrank
this is a silly response. what point are you making? that the transit union should be able to demand what it wants? that a surplus shouldn't be put back in the system? that commuters deserve to be treated badly?

explain the link to safety. what is the direct effect? less people to watch out for me? you sound silly.
i am silly. where in my response did i say money shouldn't be put back into the system? where did i say the union should be able to demand what it wants? where did i say commuters should be treated badly? and why is it silly to have people looking out for your safety?

This is an internet bulletin board.

Nothing more. Nothing less
topcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 04:11 AM   #10
Smartypants
MR. Smartypants to you.

Location: Oh, YOU PEOPLE go ahead and call it "Frisco." See if I care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by priceyfatprude
At the E 9th & B'way station, when my card wouldn't run thru the reader correctly after 2 tries, I went to the window. The ****ing **** behind the window waved me to try it again. I made a very big production of trying it & it not working. Then & only then did she give me a card that worked.

I'm not sure what the point of that story was. Oh yeah. She made me miss the ****ing train.
Um... OMG!! Did you have to wait three more New York minutes for another??

and...
::cough::cough:: Like our l'il Peef-pea never once had any attitude when @ work. LOL!!

"I don't think God wants us to believe in him. If he wanted us to believe in him he'd do something about it -- like exist perhaps!" --Linda Smith
Smartypants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 11:25 AM   #11
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Quote:
Originally Posted by zefrank

this is silly. You have a rider talking silly to a person who actually knows what the dangers of a corrupt system are. lets argue silly.
Old 02-01-2006, 11:51 AM   #12
xfox
slightly effective

Too much underground culture for me!

Thankfully we don't have to work in the subway. Maybe the transit workers could rotate between the buses and the subway, just for the change.
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:39 PM   #13
zefrank
-------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audreyvgs
who actually knows what the dangers of a corrupt system are. lets argue silly.

spare me.
zefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 01:45 PM   #14
dinzdale
King of the špatnýs

Question : Why does anyone think that public service company employees should give a shit about the public? It's obviously not a job requirement, judging by the people that find themselves in such employment.
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2006, 05:38 PM   #15
Smartypants
MR. Smartypants to you.

Location: Oh, YOU PEOPLE go ahead and call it "Frisco." See if I care.
I have an idea! Let's change the name of this thread from "New Look for ZeFrank.com" to "New Tone for ZeFrank.com."

(So, Ze, is this another of your modern sociology experiments, like that ol' Malarkey malarkey? )

"I don't think God wants us to believe in him. If he wanted us to believe in him he'd do something about it -- like exist perhaps!" --Linda Smith
Smartypants is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: