Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 2.60 average. Display Modes
Old 08-12-2004, 02:16 PM   #121
dinzdale
King of the špatnýs

Quote:
Originally posted by priceyfatprude
I think it was because, for some reason, I was thinking of someone with a British accent.
Who's your Daddy!!
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 02:27 PM   #122
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Quote:
Originally posted by red
I dreamed I was hosting a dinner party in someone else's house. People kept getting in my way and slowing me down. I banished everyone fromthe kitchen, but they still got in my way. Nothing was ready at the same time. Once everything got on the table it was okay.
And no Tupperware to save the leftovers in!
Old 08-12-2004, 04:05 PM   #123
nycwriters
Stuck in T.O.

I had a very disturbing dream last night and it's bothering me a great deal:

I had a dream that I drove to Pennsylvania with Jodi (this girl I used to hang out with who dragged me to one music group after another). We wound up at Ds' parents house ... only it was more of a cottage in the woods, than their house. The cottage was stained brown and part of it was hiked up on these tall wooden struts.

We snuck into the house and looked around. Nobody was there. I kept looking for D.

Suddenly they all appeared and stood there, like Stepford Wives. His brother's T and S stood out in the group, as did the dad and the mom. I don't recall seeing his sisters K or J, or even D for that matter, but I "felt" J and K were there, but further up the hill in the trees outside the house. And they just stood there staring and saying nothing.

I don't think D was there. It felt like he had died. And that's why I was so desperate to get to the family house.

I went up to Ds' mom and put my head on her shoulder and began crying. She just stood there, stiff and stoic, and didn't put her arms around me or anything.

And then I woke up.
nycwriters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:22 PM   #124
daverbee
Key Lime Pie rocks!!!

I hate dreams like that.
I still dream that my father and I are doing things together and when I wake up it feels really pointless to even get out of bed.
Hope your day is going better than your night did, NYC.
daverbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:39 PM   #125
red
elite rabble

Quote:
Originally posted by trisherina
And no Tupperware to save the leftovers in!
HAH!
I musta freaked her out pretty bad. When I came in this morning there was a case of yogurt and a set of rubbermaid containers on my desk with an apology.

okay, I'll take a 54 set of rubbermaid for one piece of tupperware. I mended fenced with her and everything is okay, but I am still saving for one of these.
red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:45 PM   #126
Coffee
Cheeses Save

Quote:
Originally posted by red
these.
Nice!
Coffee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 04:52 PM   #127
Clytie
thundering is my favorite

i dreamed about the monkeys...but i cant remember it...its been hovering over me all morning...er its afternoon isnt it? lol
bound by the rich red that runs coarsing
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined
Clytie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 06:57 PM   #128
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Wink

Quote:
Originally posted by God
CAPICE?
God needs to learn to spell in Italian. Capisce?
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 09:19 PM   #129
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

I have plane crash dreams at least once every few weeks.

I'm never in the plane, I'm always watching it happen... sometimes right next to where I'm standing, sometimes off in the distance.

One time the plane deflated like a big balloon and flew across the sky in an erratic pattern, then crashed and left normal wreckage.

There's never any bodies.

Last year I was at an airshow and witnessed a stunt plane crash in person. The pilot survived and still flies now. The dreams went on hiatus for about 6 mos, but they've come back again now.
Old 08-13-2004, 03:24 AM   #130
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Go to the Reno Air Races. That particular dream comes true about once a year.
Old 08-13-2004, 10:15 AM   #131
Clytie
thundering is my favorite

i dreamed someone was kissing my neck from behind and whispering that he loved me... it was heavenly - then i woke up... blah!
bound by the rich red that runs coarsing
united we stand
stronger than before
able to face the dark
with hands entwined
Clytie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 12:07 PM   #132
dinzdale
King of the špatnýs

Quote:
Originally posted by funkytuba
I have plane crash dreams ...
I have plane crash sex dreams - arms and legs all over the place
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 12:26 PM   #133
Audreyvgs
Blue's Clues

Audreyvgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 04:03 PM   #134
beckstra
one classy broad

So I had two dreams last night that I remember because I haven't had dreams in a long time that have made me feel that good about myself.

The first one, pretty weird, I admit: I got fitted for a dress that made me look better than I'd ever remembered looking. Only thing was that I was in the old Payless Shoe Source store that's closed down and it was still alive with shoe-filled shelving. Also, the tailor, I knew her...I think she was a famous chick...or my sister. I don't remember that much.

The second one was really weird: I was an alien, but I was still myself among alot of aliens who look like friends of mine...mostly my jr highers. We were at a water park, hiding from another type of alien who was trying to kill us. Normal humans knew we were there and were trying to protect us because we were a dying breed. Anyway, we're hiding in this waterpark (which looks like the basement of this beach house that's recurring in my dreams) and there are two of us, the leader of our alien pack and I who have to run an arrend real quick like. On our way (we were somehow flying in a car...) we were informed that we needed to dispurse and the closest hiding ground was a grotto in a friend's yard. So he and I run into this neighbor's back yard (I know, I know the family, they're faces have escaped me) and we're hiding crouched against the wall of this grotto - which is an oddly shallow cave, fully clothed in water up to our noses. I'm guessing at this point that the only place we can hide from these aliens is in the water. So this leader and I are whispering back and forth and we hear them, he pulls me really close and we basically snuggle as close as we can, butt to butt and just before I woke up, we put our heads under the water.

I don't know how the last one made me feel really good about myself, but I did. I woke up feeling better about myself than I have in a while.
Old 08-13-2004, 05:06 PM   #135
zenbabe
Lollypop!

I had the most bizarre dream ever.

I was here in san diego, and i was walking around looking for places with 'for rent' signs to check out...I walked by a house that had one but it looked pretty run down so I kept going. I rounded a corner and there was this massive church at the end up the street. I mean MASSIVE. Right next to it, was a huge battle star galactica monument that was sitting on top of a bunch of body armor, like a bunch of dead soldiers. Kids were playing on it, sliding down the front of it. I kept thinking I should go get J to show him cause he is into all that sci fi crap.

so I head over to the church, and it turns out if you give a donation, your true name will be burned into your forhead. I saw a guy I knew that had a kid and his name was 'bobs twice' and that meant he was molesting his kid..so I freaked out and ran away...kinda bummed I didnt find out my true name.

Then I found another for rent sign, $1750 mo/ with bay view, so I ask to see it, turns out its this octogonal attic that you cant even stand up in, you need a ladder from the outside to get up there..no bathroom, no kitchen, just bedding basically....and these little windows you can see the bay from...a totall rip off right?

so I crawl back down to the ground and the owner of the house comes out...and its julia roberts!! So I ask what happens if somebody steals the ladder..how am I supposed to get down? She looks at me kind of funny and says 'I dont know what kind of people you are...but I want you off my property" and walks away!

wtf!

San Diego rental properties are so overpriced.

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: