ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-17-2002, 02:32 AM   #1
moel

I am not a good person

behehehehhehe

Last edited by moel : 01-19-2004 at 08:35 AM.
moel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 05:43 PM   #2
agentsmith
rap geisha

I am evil. Indeed I am. I cannot claim to be anything else.
Old 12-31-2002, 06:16 PM   #3
moel

rahhhhhhhhhh

Old 12-31-2002, 06:30 PM   #4
agentsmith
rap geisha

"After all is undertaken, I would say that a new level had emerged. Honestly, something is fleeting, dear radish. A plum hath but one skin and yet a radish has two? Laymen's terms are of little use to me now. Predominant fancy overrules all,"
spoke the agent.
Old 12-31-2002, 06:35 PM   #5
agentsmith
rap geisha

"After you have realized of whence you came, we shall speak again,"spoke the tapdancer.

"In all truth, I sincerely doubt that we will ever talk again, seeing as my breathalizer test is soon,"spoke the apple-picker.

"For shame!"interjected the vaccum-cleaner."My sacred scepter is active once more and I realize the need for silence."

"Taken at the flood,"breathed the tapdancer, riveted in the heavy silence.
Old 01-02-2003, 08:19 PM   #6
moel

Old 01-03-2003, 12:57 AM   #7
agentsmith
rap geisha

"Well spoken, dear radish,"spoke the agent. "You are a radish with a duck attitude..."
Old 09-27-2003, 11:33 PM   #8
fodder

i walked around outside for awhile. i remember the gate code to the pool, so i punch it in and let the door slam shut behind me. the pool glows blue and porches with yellow lightbulbs are all around me. sit on the chair, lean back. bugs float in the water. it's cold outside and i left my apartment door unlocked.

snap my fingers and cluck my sandals against the wood bottom. there's a couple feet of space between the soil and wood where the cats hang out: screeching, yelling, feeding, defecating. and my cat has been gone for a week so i patter around, sending her secret messages until i rattle off and stare up at the sky. the pool's real still, you know.

i start hearing voices so instead of looking around, i stare at my skin. colors swirl around: light pink, olive, brown. i can't concentrate and i watch my skin swirl discolored. the voices stop; i look up and all around me but it's quiet and still and the branches on the trees barely move and the lightbulbs are unflinching it's so quiet.

i don't have a watch but i know it's time so i'm waiting. i look around for red eyes in the dark. shadows swarm around me but i hold my shoulders up, even push them forward a bit, ignore everything unexplicit. any moment now he should be wandering through the pathway by the pool and creeping up the stairs. i picture him walking up the stairs and hearing the bass from under my doorway. his eyes peek between the blinds and he watches me laying in bed, blue striped pajamas, reading, staring, sitting, laying, twitching. the door belches, he knocks.

the sky stares down at me and i ignore voices as
Old 09-28-2003, 12:45 AM   #9
moel

Last edited by moel : 01-19-2004 at 08:36 AM.
Old 09-28-2003, 08:31 PM   #10
agentsmith
rap geisha

"My dearest plum,"spoke the pocketwatch, "havent you done enough? The hammer is close and i realize the need for congeniality. Obey your inner fantasies and fevered dreams, if only for a fleeting time."

"SHAME!" spoke the rabbit, "I TOWER OVER YOU IN FURY, PATHETIC MORSEL OF INGENUITY!"

"oh, my," spoke the top hat," need i quell your selfrightous ramblings?"
Old 02-26-2004, 02:22 AM   #11
rapscalious rob

I freeze-dried moel and put him in the chicken gumbo. No, I cannot truthfully claim to be a good person. Am am a horrible, terrible person. Nobody should have to suffer me. Iím so mean, I forced moel to delete all his posts. Hahaha!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: