RuneT
baaaaah?

He who stand on stinking toilet is high on pot

RuneT, respect!!
RuneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 05:28 PM   #32
lapietra
half baked

I all this second-hand article am high, side with under cleaning, the fact that it will discover all noodles. I am running quite early. It runs, it runs run. It reaches. It goes out and period I which run am doing song. la la la.

If from where it does though you go, from that place it spreads out to be, c.
lapietra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 06:00 PM   #33
Deviate
Butt-F***ing the World

Doubleness does spread it kind would be yellow small. Super-karate monkey death does hold in my reaches for sun. The brightness in my eyes as rain.

Sadness, sadness. Sadness flys made like alpine.

There is a circle in the heart and it does sting to the center.

Last edited by Deviate : 01-05-2003 at 03:16 AM.
Deviate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 08:02 PM   #34
AllegroNg
What I Am Wearing.

Caterpillar has teats.. no1 new that. Wonders if Caterpillar has a noodle, 2.

Oh!
AllegroNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 08:04 PM   #35
lapietra
half baked

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
lapietra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 08:08 PM   #36
Indigo

The running dog wear monkey pants. The running dog eat monkey noodle. Listen to la la la. Monkey no sing. Dog stick monkey to toilet and have many drink.
Indigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2003, 10:37 PM   #37
amanda
old s'cool

cannonball cape, noodle monkey lick bruised banana.

Spin
Rinse
Shine
Wax

Sticky, wet.

Searching, searching....toilet paper pants!

woof.
8 pie, corner pocket.
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 05:10 PM   #38
Indigo

Dog stick no taste like orange. Taste like wet cymbopogon spp noodles. Mr. Teriyaki say this for your having many different pleasured tastings. That is his happinesses.
Old 01-06-2003, 05:26 PM   #39
masterofNone
________

Is the happiness of many to sing in circle. Is long time the happiness. No sense run down. Jump down. Many happiness make. Swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home. Lordy, lordy. We jump. Many happiness as many sing and pick. Where for art? Mr. Teriyaki now asleep.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 08:56 PM   #40
noxxville
Disco Maven

Sticky sticky, jellyfish finger taste good like cheese. Mr. Teryaki blown nose fly great caboose. Hot wax corncob make tinkle in fish bowl. Happy icky stink smell so nice.

Launromat quarter.
Dumpling surpirse.
noxxville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2003, 10:40 PM   #41
masterofNone
________

hahah! that was funny
1. seafood tom yum soup
She jump from chair to chair like monkey on string. Many women come out of house and talk "what she do?" But men from police come. She jump. Spill soup on... ummm.. table? Ha ha! that was funny. Men from police come and...eat the spilled soup.........woman very sad........for she had given her heart to her lemongrass love...........just to see it taken away right in front of her eyes
no one ever knew whatever came of that woman.....folks say she was never the same since that day she lost her tom yum yum yum.........until she met mr. teriyaki at last of minute many shout. "Is jumping?" From last to first, many shout. How of the end it is. The making it is. We run home very fast and smell. Mr. Teriyaki man shout falling behind. But not falling!!! Haha that was funny.
um. the most important thing is the listening. It makes them get a musical sense and It is the point of fast progress. hahah sorry that dog: fatsing progress doesn't make musical sense To me. I rather. It keep s asking me. little things can make a big. oops? You now run! We have many wet noodles. You run. It asking you run. And now time come to. We take noodles. You run. We eat noodles. You run, run. It asking, "noodles?" You run many time. It time now. spanky, spanky, wet noodle oh very bad !! very bad !! no soup for you. no soup for you. ahhhhh ha ha! you very funny. No problem. That not the way. This way. You understand? Follow me. I tell you. Very tragic tale.
Hee hee ho ho!
1. Very tragic tale
2. Happened to the pail
Chevy to the levy with a jetski on roof. Pancakes taste special. Supersize it and extra noodles please.This is why we say NO to drugs And lady jump. Three time. Jump. Jump. Jump. Mr. Teriyaki drive chevy hot and left. Noodle spill. He say again."This why not take drug!" All wet show me at office. He not laugh again. mmmm...deliciously drug for luchbreak. *MoN is more awesomer than you. MoN is more awesomer than you. Post Mail Orgy Cleanup: all feel empty all feel empty. no more stamps to lick. sending warm tomato sauce blood oranges, Mr. Teriyaki is always questioning. Benedicto: Discover the magic of colours

Spin
Wax
Rinse
Shine

Hahah sorry that dog. Spanky, wet noodle. All singing in advertisement voices. Many of the colour singing together on floor. Eat the spilled soup.........woman very sad. Many of the magic of colours together singing now and from then. All your base are singing. sin, sin, singing sin. Wet n'wild stamps through the lemon grass. hahaha. bark. Woman stamp through noodle. Woman very sad. Noodle very sad. Telling of tragic tale. The wet cymbopogon spp noodles do sing the tragedy fable. Many noodles sing the new year to be good. But madame cannot let us look in the barrel. You now leave. Does not have the noodles for you. Without the cymbopogon spp. You must take medicine with fast run. New year good makes noise banquet. The dog eats the noodles. Madame beats a dog. edit: Oh! I am sorry - I have forgotten sings by the advertisement sound! Extremely is extremely funny. }benedicto{: Discover the magic of color

wak su Rotate the line ball game light
Madame say always with New Year changing come. Madame saying no more singing for noodle. Madame saying no to drug. Only jump jump jump. This is making sense for Mr. Teriyaki, he saying no more question for New Year. Taking saki for the riding will kill someone. Everyone saying to do this is bad for progress. I am asking for your understanding and having food for us both the next day. This is great celebration. We are much happiness! Giving for your happiness this gift of your season. Much time will be spending in the happiness of this pages and many pictures of illustrating this fun times together for you! Engrish.com what is going on?? Your mom? Mom bomb. Singing in the wet noodle rain. Stamp. Stomp. Stamp. Stomp. Lemon grass sticky lime green.benedicto: colour the magic of discover.

Arf. You now run very fast. Many color dance very fast and spin. I no remember Momma dance now. Fun gone long time from are. Fun gone benedicto long time are home. You now run.
Very tired is. Nice lady with foot bad.
we are all a counfused prozac nation sheu saius "Ium counfused aubout aull thaut taulk"
vvvvvvvvvvv - long teated caterpillar...
wwwwwwwwww - turned askew
Many times you have confusings. Dog that eats lemon grass have lime green poo. Pooh sound like poo. Poo poo poo. Stomping poo is recommended for a Hoxy. Many happy times with Hoxy. Offering you a rich and comfortable life with paper. Green pooh dog. Pooh dog green. God green pooh. green. pooh. dog. pooh poo. god pooh poo. Dog eat noodle. Flat wet noodle squish. Noodle squish and yellow with long dog lick. It is not the catapillar that stinks. Smell from fancy sing. La la la. Pants. He who stand on stinking toilet is high on pot I all this second-hand article am high, side with under cleaning, the fact that it will discover all noodles. I am running quite early. It runs, it runs run. It reaches. It goes out and period I which run am doing song. la la la. If from where it does though you go, from that place it spreads out to be, c.Doubleness does spread it kind would be yellow small. Super-karate monkey death does hold in my reaches for sun. The brightness in my eyes as rain. Sadness, sadness. Sadness flys made like alpine.There is a circle in the heart and it does sting to the center. Caterpillar has teats.. no1 new that. Wonders if Caterpillar has a noodle, 2. Oh!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha The running dog wear monkey pants. The running dog eat monkey noodle. Listen to la la la. Monkey no sing. Dog stick monkey to toilet and have many drink. cannonball cape, noodle monkey lick bruised banana.

Spin
Rinse
Shine
Wax

Sticky, wet. Searching, searching....toilet paper pants! woof. 8 pie, corner pocket. Dog stick no taste like orange. Taste like wet cymbopogon spp noodles. Mr. Teriyaki say this for your having many different pleasured tastings. That is his happinesses. Is the happiness of many to sing in circle. Is long time the happiness. No sense run down. Jump down. Many happiness make. Swing low sweet chariot coming for to carry me home. Lordy, lordy. We jump. Many happiness as many sing and pick. Where for art? Mr. Teriyaki now asleep. Sticky sticky, jellyfish finger taste good like cheese. Mr. Teryaki blown nose fly great caboose. Hot wax corncob make tinkle in fish bowl. Happy icky stink smell so nice. Launromat quarter. Dumpling surpirse.

* dew moistens envelopes in outdoor mail orgy...stamps?dirty?

p.s. The cutting board which is warm source pul le tu it sends orange, the Sea. The }teriyaki{ is asking always.
Old 01-07-2003, 12:18 AM   #42
AllegroNg
What I Am Wearing.

AllegroNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2003, 02:36 AM   #43
Indigo

To clear confusings monmanlalala must first confuse little angel. These are finished with now. All are enjoying the enjoyfulnesses of clarity.
Old 01-16-2003, 10:30 PM   #44
Indigo

why this thread for the unravel? this fun place. you post here. you post now.

spin
rinse
wax
shine
Old 01-16-2003, 11:16 PM   #45
masterofNone
________

like cheese and wishes some end come organic and through. Mr Teriyaki jump to say it end. He shout long time. But sun set. Goose fly too. Many peoples blow snot bubbles in dark and whisper. many many many goodness of end. you see.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: