ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 27 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-30-2003, 05:03 PM   #61
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

But it did, you see. It did and I can't forget it. It burns coldly. It stings pleasurably. It annoys me in such a way that I don't want it to stop. Though it left I keep finding it. My pronouns have returned but I keep getting tongue-tied. Your waxed floor and your graffitied walls can't stop the hunger, this empty feeling under my stomach that fills me up. I run and run; why can't I escape it? Pull, flow, consumed by flame yet floating away.
funkytuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2003, 01:03 AM   #62
lapietra
half baked

My God, they do. They do all the time. Feel excitement you feel the experience: skin bone cartilage the style is like blown out it's like over the top. When I like it it's the same. Putting on a show. Somebody gave me my first chance, the style to have friends. Bring the so-called good things, real jobs. They were shocked, on a show. God, my top is over. People like it when it's the same. Well, it was a long time ago.
Old 12-31-2003, 10:10 PM   #63
masterofNone
________

Well, now, you're back. like a cat, smooth and well groomed. What's that scar on the back of your neck? jumped? noodled? you jump now? I say no. no jump now. Wheeling around and spinning, west virginia water shed moments. I sink, my teeth, soft, flexible, rubbery bites of iron, bitter tasting flesh. no noodles for sale here now today. no sale. no banana. yes we have no. I wonder when my head began to steam, was it 2000? was it the millenium bug? I remember she said quietly from the front seat, "when i have a baby it'll look just like you." her husband didn't say anything at all.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2004, 05:36 AM   #64
funkytuba
Spone to Proonerisms

I can't believe it's all there. Right in front of me. Just perfectly situated as if someone wanted me to find it. It's not as if I went looking for it.. it's just there. I've been blind to it, but only because it was so obviously in the way. I didn't notice it because I painted it out of my mind like the fnords in the newspaper or the floaters in my vitreous humor.
funkytuba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 10:22 AM   #65
AllegroNg
What I Am Wearing.

Shut. Up.
AllegroNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2004, 11:41 AM   #66
masterofNone
________

some assembly. required.
Old 01-11-2004, 12:25 AM   #67
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Listen for the kelp. I have warned.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 04:20 PM   #68
masterofNone
________

basking in the shared glory beneath the fluttering symbol of cash versus cows we sing to thee. we sing. and we dance. a little seltzer down our pants. pants. that's right. as a small stain appears to the left and below our crotches we smile at the sticky warmth and loss of inhibition. it's all drunks. drunks all the way down. and, maybe turtles. drunks and turtles.
Old 01-24-2004, 09:53 PM   #69
rapscalious rob

we nomad. I nomad at you. You nomad at me. Why mad? mad because fad. fad is bad, lad. bad like bacon fried nad. Thats sad. very sad.

Sadaday night I aint glad- its a cads dad. the dad of the bad.

What ho scuttlebutt. scuttlebutt is a stinky gut. Go go scuttlebutt fast noodle pan fry turkey. What turkey mean dough. Doughpanfried chickengreasetrapsucker. El yucko.

Phaserprint. phaserprintlaserprint. laser thousand dollar tazerhint. Beef braiser lint. Going till the next morning makes two worlds float before me eyes. Two identical perfect messes. Messes like dresses makes me confesses. Yesses.

Sad, dad. The walrus and the carpenter agreed with the lollipop at the delishop. Over invisible sandwiches and air sodas, they shook their hands, for their hands were covered in grimy grease. They shook and shook, but they couldn’t let go of the book. The book by the cook. Gadzook.
Old 02-18-2004, 02:05 PM   #70
maychorian
always somewhere else

So sad. No jump. No fly. World playing tenpins with dream buckets. Sad.

We happy?

Him happy.

Smapple. Drink the liquid inferno. Watch out for termites.

So sad. No watchee this one.
Old 02-20-2004, 11:12 PM   #71
masterofNone
________

jump said the mother we jump said the ducks and the little boy ran all the way home. coming. coming. coming down on a sunday morning. black man singing in nineteen sixty six. and kris is smiling with wet eyes. big wet eyes. tears for a freedom that comes with just not giving a shit. back and back and back. to the dawson's garage. to the accident that took us away down yonder. with dr. pepper and milk duds and our seats wet from sitting in the dirt. tall pine trees concealing our crime. quack said the mother we quack said the three.
Old 02-26-2004, 03:02 AM   #72
rapscalious rob

stupid!
who stupid?
YOU STUPID!
YOU STUPID NO CUPID!
Why you so stupid? Brain like little birdseed.
STUPID I NEED A NEW FEED BEAD! READ!
Feed bead for the birdseed.
WHO PEED?!
have need.
‘deed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: