ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2006, 01:00 AM   #1
DrinksGlue
Hooray for Tupperware!

Angelo

Story of life of my fictional pet duck slash best friend Angelo. Anything ridiculous sould do. Here is how we meet or the beginning:

Me and Angelo met while we were in the same orphanage. While there, Angelo told me the story of when he was an egg and how he was hatched. He was suppose to be shipped from Champaign to Orlando. FedEX messed up and he went from Chicago to New York, Miami, San Diego, a haunted house in France, Dallas, and was finally hatched in Nova Scotia.
DrinksGlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:38 PM   #2
dddrum
Amateur Human

Inexplicably, Angelo had a thick-as-porridge Scottish accent, although he had never been to Scotland. One day I asked him why. "Och, because it's the only one I can do properly, ye ninnyhammer," he responded. To this day, that still gives me a little whizzy feeling upstairs, if you know what I mean.
Old 09-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #3
DrinksGlue
Hooray for Tupperware!

Today me and Angelo went to Bed Bath and Beyond. He wanted some new bed sheets. When we got home, we decided to play Hide and seek. Angelo was up to bat first, I mean hide first. He thought hiding in the dish washer was the greatest idea he ever had! Not so much. But on the bright side, he got a much needed shower and now he smells like delicious lemons. Hooray for lemons!
DrinksGlue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2006, 01:51 AM   #4
catbelly
monkey

Whee! Angelo enjoyed the dishwasher so much that he wanted to go in again and again. Fortunately for him, I have much more common sense and I realize that type of behaviour would only drive our water and electricity bills through the roof. He was very disappointed as he felt that his newly citrusy self was appealing to the ladies. To placate him I decided to take him shopping for lemon-scented cologne.
catbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 11:18 AM   #5
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Whee! Angelo enjoyed the dishwasher so much that he wanted to go in again and again. Fortunately for him, I have much more common sense and I realize that type of behaviour would only drive our water and electricity bills through the roof. He was very disappointed as he felt that his newly citrusy self was appealing to the ladies. To placate him I decided to take him shopping for lemon-scented cologne. We checked several stores, but the closest we could find was lime. Angelo was dubious but he seemed to perk up a bit when the salesgirl complimented us on the purchase.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2006, 12:18 PM   #6
Avalon

Whee! Angelo enjoyed the dishwasher so much that he wanted to go in again and again. Fortunately for him, I have much more common sense and I realize that type of behaviour would only drive our water and electricity bills through the roof. He was very disappointed as he felt that his newly citrusy self was appealing to the ladies. To placate him I decided to take him shopping for lemon-scented cologne. We checked several stores, but the closest we could find was lime. Angelo was dubious but he seemed to perk up a bit when the salesgirl complimented us on the purchase. I was happy because he now smelled like a Margarita, causing me remember our trip to Mexico.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: