ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-21-2004, 08:30 PM   #16
Willow Sylph
monkey

1) How many pairs of black shoes do you own?
At least seven.

2) In your office or cubicle, do you face the door, the wall, or some other place? How do you feel about that?
I face my cubicle wall which faces the hall wall. I hate it. I wish I had a window view. Sometimes I feel like the dude in "Brazil" who has a super tiny office and is fighting to share a desk with the guy from the office next door to his.

3) Describe your "happy" place, the place you go when you're stressed and you can't go anywhere so you close your eyes...
Usually somewhere in the forest where there are lots of trees but I can still see the sky, and there is lots of nature to smell and touch.

4) What's the last thing you did to treat yourself? I spent money. But that actually just made me feel guilty.

5) Do you have a song stuck in your head? Post some lyrics... Yes. "Gimme the beat boys and free my soul, I wanna get lost in your rock and roll and drift away..." The Uncle Cracker version (which I hate.)

6) If you could change only one thing about the place you live in, what would it be? That I owned it instead of renting it.

7) You're organizing a Zemonkey field trip. Where are we going, and will there be snacks? How about a hiking trip up in the mountains. Lots of water and trail mix.

8) What do you usually say when someone sneezes? "Bless you."

9) (repeat question - but there are lots of newbies...) You've been very very bad, got caught, put in jail, and now you're down to your last meal. What do you ask for? Am I being executed? lol. Rice pilaf, steamed (not boiled) brocolli w/real butter and salt, and a tall glass of cold milk. Oh heck, and how about a piece of pizza.

10) You're having a conversation with someone who keeps interrupting you. How do you handle it? Usually I don't say anything. I just quit talking. But if it's my co-worker who talks and interrupts insescently, I'll say "shush! Let me speak!"

11) Bonus question: Whatcha wearin'? A long sleeved black silky blouse, dark green trouser, and some mary jane's.
Knight 1: We are now the Knights who say.... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG! Zoom-Boing! Z'nourrwringmm!"
Willow Sylph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 08:32 PM   #17
Spicy Jack
Brains! Brains!

thanks rap....i love that song. its in my head now...i heard a GREAT version of it the other day. I can't remember who it was by, some lady, but it was amazing. It was on 570AM - I'm not sure if you get that station.
Spicy Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 08:36 PM   #18
lapietra
half baked

Quote:
Originally posted by Spicy Jack
thanks rap....i love that song. its in my head now...i heard a GREAT version of it the other day. I can't remember who it was by, some lady, but it was amazing. It was on 570AM - I'm not sure if you get that station.
Was it maybe Dianne Reeves? Her version is absolutely breathtaking...
Old 04-21-2004, 08:38 PM   #19
Spicy Jack
Brains! Brains!

Probably...the begining starts off funny, like renaissance music or something, but then it gets going....
Spicy Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 09:04 PM   #20
AllegroNg
What I Am Wearing.

A: A trillion, but only 2 real ones

2) In your office or cubicle, do you face the door, the wall, or some other place? How do you feel about that?
A: I stand all day (working at a toll booth)

3) Describe your "happy" place, the place you go when you're stressed and you can't go anywhere so you close your eyes...
A: Cookies

4) What's the last thing you did to treat yourself?
A: Bought a v. v. good viola bow! I'll get in trouble if I tell how much..

5) Do you have a song stuck in your head? Post some lyrics...
A: Zone - Britany Spears. I'm trying to fight it. She's talking too fast for me to get the lyrics

6) If you could change only one thing about the place you live in, what would it be?
A: Closer to Lala

7) You're organizing a Zemonkey field trip. Where are we going, and will there be snacks?
A: Dave and Busters, and pistachios

8) What do you usually say when someone sneezes?
A: Ew god did you get any snot on me?!!

9) (repeat question - but there are lots of newbies...) You've been very very bad, got caught, put in jail, and now you're down to your last meal. What do you ask for?
A: Macaroni and cheese. Or that goose liver stuff that takes a looonnng time to make. OR a pack of life savers!
10) You're having a conversation with someone who keeps interrupting you. How do you handle it?
A: Either I talk louder or throw a fake tantrum and tell them to stop or I'll get all sissy fight on them.

11) Bonus question: Whatcha wearin'?
A: Not much, and you?
AllegroNg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 09:07 PM   #21
lapietra
half baked

YAY!
Old 04-21-2004, 09:30 PM   #22
Avalon

) How many pairs of black shoes do you own?

A: 2 and 3 pairs of black boots

A: I have an ofice to myself..2 windows and a door that locks! It is an ok place to be most days. It is what is outside my office that scares me

A: The house I grew up in; had beautiful flower gardens and benches to read on.

A: An all day shopping marathon; we didn't buy much, but it was just being out and about that was the treat.

A: Crystal Ships by the Doors

6) If you could change only one thing about the place you live in, what would it be?

A:Location

7) You're organizing a Zemonkey field trip. Where are we going, and will there be snacks?

A: Vegas; there is something for everyone..including snacks!

A: Bless you!

9) (repeat question - but there are lots of newbies...) You've been very very bad, got caught, put in jail, and now you're down to your last meal. What do you ask for?

A: What ever Mexican food sounded good to me, margaritas and fried ice cream

10) You're having a conversation with someone who keeps interrupting you. How do you handle it?

A: I usually say: Hold that thought!! Then I walk away.

Denim shirt, Spongebob Squarepants lounge pants, socks, no shoes and a frown ( I can't find some papers I need)
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 10:33 PM   #23
rapscalious rob

Quote:
Originally posted by Thethe
Was it maybe Dianne Reeves? Her version is absolutely breathtaking...
Yeah? I’ll have to look into this. I was thinking of the venerable Sarah V.
Old 04-21-2004, 11:13 PM   #24
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream

The corner where the cubicle wall meets the window. Good view, but a pity people can sneak up on me surfing the net.

I remember some nice moments I had on holidays last year.

Well, I treat myself far too often. But I recently took three months off work, and then bought a new car.

When I see you smile
First thing in the morning
It raises curtains on your lazy eyes...

That it came with a cleaning lady.

We are going to the zoo to make fun of the animals. Everyone must bring a bag of snacks.

Gesundheit!

Cream of pumpkin soup.
Peking Duck risotto entree.
Some kinda veal with garlic and herb mashed potatoes.
Some obscenely chocolately for desert.
all washed down with a nice bottle of Cabernet Sauvignon.

Well I.. 11) Bonus question: Whatcha wearin'?

Boring "office neat casual" stuff.
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2004, 11:38 PM   #25
catbelly
monkey

I .... don't know. Lots. Boots and funky mary janes. These are my favourite MJ's

I face away from the window, but I can turn around at any moment and see the mountains, the ocean, and the north shore of the inlet. I can also see all the way to Washington on a clear day.

Has to be my bed.

Bought perfume from Black Phoenix Alchemy Labs. It's amazing stuff.

Buzzcocks, "Ever Fallen in Love"

You spurn my natural emotions
You make me feel like dirt
And I'm hurt
And if I start a commotion
I run the risk of losing you
And that's worse

Ever fallen in love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
You shouldn't've fallen in love with

I can't see much of a future
Unless we find out what's to blame
What a shame
And we won't be together much longer
Unless we realize that we are the same

Ever fallen in love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love
In love with someone
You shouldn't've fallen in love with

I would own it! Physically, I would put it on the top floor.

Ahhhhh ... a caravan of crazy RV's on our way to Burning Man 2004. There will be tons of snackage, one of our vehicles is a converted Prevost bus with a professional quality kitchen and a big-ass walk-in freezer/cooler.

Bleshu

[cover your ears, Frieda]
Foie gras with sauterne to drink with it, stinky cheese, steak tartare, zinfandel, mashed potatoes with lots of butter, salt & vinegar chips, kraft dinner, chirashi don with lots of eggy eggy goodness, molten chocolate cake, lemon tart, espresso, port.

Depends who it is. Recently I have said, "Are you having trouble determining when I've finished speaking?" and "I'll just finish my thought" and "actually I was just addressing that." I've also just stared at them til they shut it.

Black sweater, black & white lace-up boots, brown pants, big rings, watch, chunky silver earrings, ponytail.
catbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 12:05 AM   #26
Flashfire
monkey

I have a nice window to look out of, like it so far, if it gets old I'll move it.

I go up in the mountains to a wooded stream, it makes the most wonderful sound & smells so fresh & clean. All you can hear is the sound of the forest. Little piece of heaven. sigh

I bought new clothes & shoes! Oh & a bottle of kaluha

I wanna get dirty....

can't help it, everytime I hear it, I sing it all day!!!

Make the whole place BIGGER!!!

Penthouse suite, somewhere in the Hawaii. No one has to lift a finger, there is staff asigned to each zemonkey, just let them know what you want. As far as snacks, anything goes, whatever pleases you. Oh & drinks too, whatever you wish. The only thing to worry about is what to do for fun!

Gesundheit

Lots to drink & steak on a bed of fettucine noodles w/ 'fredo sauce, baked potato w/ extra butter & extra sour cream, cheesecake & toffee

Tell them to *hush*

light blue boxers & skin colored tank top.
(just sounds sooo sexy)
Flashfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 01:22 AM   #27
fodder

1) How many pairs of black shoes do you own? 2

2) In your office or cubicle, do you face the door, the wall, or some other place? How do you feel about that? i'm at school. but if i had a cubicle i'd like my back to be against a wall, in a corner

sometimes i sit in my closet, other times the bathroom. today i had tons of clothes blocking the doorway into my bedroom so that was purty nice.

4) What's the last thing you did to treat yourself? tons. tomorrow i'm gona get a bagel w/lox before my test.

5) Do you have a song stuck in your head? Post some lyrics... readymades of words i use them

6) If you could change only one thing about the place you live in, what would it be? it would contain more of my friends.

7) You're organizing a Zemonkey field trip. Where are we going, and will there be snacks? we're going to the aquarium and eating gummy sea animals. afterwards bbq shrimp partay at my house if you're nice

8) What do you usually say when someone sneezes? lucky

9) (repeat question - but there are lots of newbies...) You've been very very bad, got caught, put in jail, and now you're down to your last meal. What do you ask for? bbq shrimp, escargot, papa johns, nutter butters, milk and grilled cheese sandwiches

10) You're having a conversation with someone who keeps interrupting you. How do you handle it? end the conversation

11) Bonus question: Whatcha wearin'? my favorite green sweatshirt of course
Old 04-22-2004, 01:34 AM   #28
Klynne
monkey

Re: Things we must know... a question thread

an aisle. I am cool with that as long as they pay me to show up.

And pray for god to take care of whatever is stressing me out. It works for me.

Had a full body massage yesterday.

The Darkness "I Believe in a Thing Called Love"

Can't explain all the feelings that you're making me feel
My heart's in overdrive and you're behind the steering wheel

Touching you, touching me
Touching you god you're touching me

I believe in a thing called love
just listen to the rythm of my heart.....

Want a new kitchen.

We will go to a karokee bar and belt out old show tunes. We will dine on sushi.

God Bless You.

Chocolate and beer.

Let them talk if it is a friendship. During business calls, when I have to get a point across, I will say "Please let me finish what I was saying." Usually doesn't work because, if someone is interrupting you, they don't want to listen to what you have to say, or they are trying to argue with you.

Low rider levis, keds, and a long sleeved black, tan, grey and white striped Eddie Bauer tee shirt.

Last edited by Klynne : 04-22-2004 at 01:37 AM.
Klynne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2004, 02:48 AM   #29
beckstra
one classy broad

after today, and if my black flip-flops count, 4

there's no assigned seating, but I typically sit facing the section of the room where Dan's sitting, cause it's easier to flirt that way

I go "driving in my car"

replenished my undies and bought some black Converse all-stars

a blue-eyed boy meets a brown-eyed girl -- oh-oh-oh -- the sweetest thing...

it'd be mine, not my parents'

a field trip to see some DC monuments, and I sure hope there are snacks, I'm hungry

bless you...but it gets me in trouble at work...I went unguarded at work the other night and a pd dispatcher sneezed, I said "bless you"...I could get fired for it if one of my bosses catches it...which I immediately pressed the mute button and yelled "CRAP" which made me feel like a moron

something with a lot of beans and veggies...if I'm gonna go down like that, I'm gonna make an exit no one will ever forget

I stop talking...I don't like fighting for attention

red low-cut v-neck tee shirt & jeans
Old 04-22-2004, 02:58 AM   #30
topcat
monkey

How many pairs of black shoes do you own?
2 work boots and dress shoes

window, and i feel like i am in fish bowl
i cant say
shoe shine and new shoe laces
marvin gaye lets get it on
i would be living in nyc
hansome cab ride and no snacks only liquor
i hope you didnt get any on my shoes or god blees you
9) (repeat question - but there are lots of newbies...) You've been very very bad, got caught, put in jail, and now you're down to your last meal. What do you ask for?lots of italian food
excuse me
11) Bonus question: Whatcha wearin'? jeans and jean shirt
topcat is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: