ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > Being little
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-2002, 12:03 AM   #1
Isla
monkey

Magic Pebbles and The Devil

One of my sisters told me that if I stuck 3 pebbles up my nose, a fairy would come and give me three wishes. The only thing I got was a trip to the pediatrician about a week later to have them removed with extra long tweezers.

She would also tell me that if she stomped her foot on the ground three times, the devil would come and get me.

"One!" she would stomp... "Two!" she would laugh maniacally....

I was never around for her to get to "Three". I think perhaps that was the point. :P

Anyone else forever scarred by sadistic siblings?
Isla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 07:39 AM   #2
saskuoch
Somebody stole my cheese

I'm the oldest

I'm sure I used to tell The Sisters (that's how my mom always referred to the others when she was talking to one of us) all kinds of stories and lies. I don't really remember any, though I imagine they do.
We are, of course, now living in what George W. Bush has called the "era of personal responsibility": if a child chooses to have parents who can't afford health care, that child will have to accept the consequences.
saskuoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2002, 11:14 AM   #3
Isla
monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by saskuoch
I'm the oldest

I'm sure I used to tell The Sisters (that's how my mom always referred to the others when she was talking to one of us) all kinds of stories and lies. I don't really remember any, though I imagine they do.
Ah, you admit to it...

Well, in my family it was the girls who were diabolical. I have 2 older sisters who delighted in 'playing' with me, the baby.

My brother, who is the oldest, was actually cooler than cool. My parents would turn in for the night early, so on Saturday nights he would wake us up in time to watch Monty Python's Flying Circus followed by Saturday Night Live. It was the mid 70's and I was 7-8 years old watching John Belushi, Dan Ackroyd, and Gilda Radner...

My brother also turned me on the The Three Stooges and yes, we used to watch "Wrestling". I loved Andre The Giant.

So, I am sure that The Sisters have good memories too, saskuoch!
Isla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2003, 12:52 AM   #4
agentsmith
rap geisha

i dont think you wanna hear about my child-dom. Just look how i turned out to be! if you want an insane and deranged sibling, just impersonate my sisters. but i get my own back, in the end. i came out on top.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: