ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2007, 12:42 AM   #76
zenbabe
Lollypop!

I am still pissed that zero's bro has not yet popped a happy in my ass as promised.

-Dr. Seuss
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 01:36 AM   #77
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntie aubrey View Post
Auntie Auditoriums presents:

"The Party"

host: "welcome to my party! glad you could make it. have you had a chance to meet anyone yet? here's a cup, help yourself to the keg."

guest: "no thanks, don't need a cup. i'd rather just dump out the keg and suck the beer from the carpet fibers."

host: "actually, i'd prefer if you didn't. that probably wouldn't be good for the carpet. besides, i don't know if the rest of the guests want to suck beer from the carpet."

guest: "YOU FASCIST PIG! I DON'T NEED YOUR PARTY! I CAN GO TO ANY PARTY I WANT TO ANY TIME! WHY DIDN'T YOU POST A SIGN TELLING EVERYONE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO SOAK THE CARPET IN BEER BEFORE WE CAME IN? HOW DO I LEAVE? I WANT TO UNINVITE MYSELF BECAUSE YOU SUCK! LOOSEN UP AND LET ME DUMP OUT YOUR KEG."

host: "seriously, dude. no. use the cup, please."

guest: "I HATE YOU! HOW DARE YOU THROW A PARTY IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU DIDN'T WANT THE KEG UPTURNED IN THE LIVING ROOM! YOU'RE AN ASS! YOU THINK YOU'RE THE KING OF PARTIES! WELL I DON'T NEED THIS STINKING PARTY! I'M LEAVING!"

host: "um.... okay then."

guest: "if you need me, i'll be in the living room. P.S. YOU SHOULD REALLY RECONSIDER YOUR POLICY ON KEG DUMPING. ALSO, I HATE YOU!"

and.... scene.
You forgot where the guest shits on the rug & then wants everyone to enjoy the aroma.

Other than that, I ****ing love this post & may want to marry you because of it.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:05 AM   #78
kjh62
Custom User Title

: )

Quote:
Originally Posted by priceyfatprude View Post
You forgot where the guest shits on the rug & then wants everyone to enjoy the aroma.

Other than that, I ****ing love this post & may want to marry you because of it.
Should read:

"You forgot where the guest fuks on the rug & then wants everyone to enjoy the aroma."

"Other than that, I shitting love this post & may want to marry you because of it."

I think it's funnier that way, but maybe it's just me.

Btw, what is the deal with this Auntie Chick & LeFrank -- there may be others -- not wanting to take the time to start a sentence with proper capitalization? It realllllyy annoying, if you ask me.

Ok, I know I'm being an asshole, But am I funny? : )
kjh62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:10 AM   #79
kjh62
Custom User Title

Btw

I really hate smilies. If I decide to hang out, would all mind not shitting using them? I'd appreciate that immensely. : )
Old 05-06-2007, 02:15 AM   #80
Avalon

QUOTE]Ok, I know I'm being an asshole, But am I funny? : )[/quote]

No

kjh62I really hate smilies. If I decide to hang out, would all mind not shitting using them? I'd appreciate that immensely. : )

No
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #81
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjh62 View Post
Btw, what is the deal with this Auntie Chick & LeFrank -- there may be others -- not wanting to take the time to start a sentence with proper capitalization? It realllllyy annoying, if you ask me.
&
Quote:
I really hate smilies. If I decide to hang out, would all mind not shitting using them? I'd appreciate that immensely. : )
http://www.forumforfree.com
Old 05-06-2007, 02:22 AM   #82
kjh62
Custom User Title

: (

Quote:
Avalon;342505

kjh62I really hate smilies. If I decide to hang out, would all mind not shitting using them? I'd appreciate that immensely. : )

No
Now that's just shitting rude. : (
Old 05-06-2007, 02:25 AM   #83
Avalon

I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Old 05-06-2007, 02:30 AM   #84
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

LOL

where is jt when you need him.
Old 05-06-2007, 02:30 AM   #85
kjh62
Custom User Title

!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
Stop that!
Old 05-06-2007, 02:31 AM   #86
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Old 05-06-2007, 02:34 AM   #87
Avalon

Groucho Marx
Old 05-06-2007, 02:35 AM   #88
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Old 05-06-2007, 04:25 AM   #89
Brynn
constantly amazed

Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2007, 04:44 AM   #90
greywolf

It seems this way...

No offense, but I personally feel that after 4 posts, you can't really have an understanding of what the tone of the forum.

It's not just a question of the number of posts... reading responses (including those to other threads) gives the impression that this is a board that doesn't thrive on knock-down, drag-out debate. The ICQ board, except for word filters was entirely unmoderated, and there were some interesting, thought-provoking debates. Recently there's been a period of flame-wars and massive spamming by a party or parties who want to take control of the board. The last time this happened, ICQ eventually came in, banged heads, banned a mass of people, deleted hundreds (thousands?) of posts by the banned personalities and walked off... that was about 2 1/2 years ago. Those of us who did come here were looking for a respite from the wars and a little honest debate, but apparently the flamers followed.

And I may just be quoting old posts, but it's not you or your friends that are unwanted. Nobody is, in fact.

I think the complaint was about "a flood of refugees from another board".

Feel free to leave, but I don't believe there has ever been a previous problem with posters, besides spammers and (unfunny) assholes.

Maybe I'll take a few more days to look around.

Btw, no connection to the gaming clan "Grey Wolves", right?

Nope. Grey Wolf was my IDF radio call sign for over 20 years.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: