ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > DEBATE HALL
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-25-2003, 06:14 PM   #1
chris
monkey

ashamed to be an american

i'm ashamed to be an american. i just hope that the draft isnt reinstated because i could never fight for this nation. we need no army. the only threat is from the countries we invade and the threat is only to the troops. america should keep its "democracy" and "freedom" and all that stuff to its self and stop invading other countires just because we dont agree with their form of government. simply being a dictator is not a good enough reason to be put on americas most wanted list.

Last edited by chris : 11-25-2003 at 06:17 PM.
chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2003, 06:48 PM   #2
chris
monkey

its always been a big thing for the american government to go to war in the name of freedom and democracy. all the capitalist democratic nations agree that everyone should be like them. no dictators no communists no facists. all that good stuff. but they never stop to think that maybe other forms of government work as well. they see it as their duty to show, by force, how everyone should be. often this is an excuse to take power money whatever the land has to offer nation like america. and of course the oil thing. and its all ok because iraq is a poor islamic country lead by a dictator. but we forget who put sadam in power and we forget who made the country poor with sanctions on anything that might be used to help sustain an army.

i suppose i was incorrect when i said the only reason for war was the dictator thing. there is always more than one reason
Old 11-25-2003, 06:57 PM   #3
chris
monkey

yea i'm very much new here. i'm sure there are long long debates on the subject, but i'd still like to talk to people about it. maybe see if i'm the only one in this country that telling other people what to do is wrong...maybe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: