ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 117 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 03-31-2006, 04:49 AM   #391
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Are you there, God? It's me, Margaret. I know we haven't talked in a while but I would like to ask you a question. I hope it won't hurt your feelings or anything. It's only a question.

Is there really an Easter Bunny? And if there isn't, how do I know if you're there or not?
Old 04-01-2006, 07:37 AM   #392
zero

are you there, god? it's me, margaret. i know we haven't talked in a while but I would like to ask you a question. i hope it won't hurt your feelings or anything. it's only a question.

is there really an easter bunny? and if there isn't, how do I know if you're there or not?

call me on my mobile to let me know okay? if i can answer i will but i have a meeting with REGIONAL MANAGER at some point today so leave a message or text me. alternatively you could encode your answer and communicate via subliminal
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 09:36 AM   #393
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
are you there, god? it's me, margaret. i know we haven't talked in a while but I would like to ask you a question. i hope it won't hurt your feelings or anything. it's only a question.

is there really an easter bunny? and if there isn't, how do I know if you're there or not?

call me on my mobile to let me know okay? if i can answer i will but i have a meeting with REGIONAL MANAGER at some point today so leave a message or text me. alternatively you could encode your answer and communicate via subliminal telegram, I mean, I heard they say a lot of scientists believe in psychic powers nowadays so I guess it's okay. I only mention it because I know horoscopes are a sin, but that was the old pope I think, and now they have a German in and everything they may have got rid of some of that mumbo jumbo, if you'll pardon my French. Herbert said with a German on the throne, we'd have to have sausage on a Friday instead of the fish! but don't mind him god he's a cheeky old bugger and I don't think he meant real sausage if you know what I mean, not with a woman of my age
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2006, 01:25 AM   #394
xfox
slightly effective

call me on my mobile to let me know okay? if i can answer i will but i have a meeting with REGIONAL MANAGER at some point today so leave a message or text me. alternatively you could encode your answer and communicate via subliminal telegram, I mean, I heard they say a lot of scientists believe in psychic powers nowadays so I guess it's okay. I only mention it because I know horoscopes are a sin, but that was the old pope I think, and now they have a German in and everything they may have got rid of some of that mumbo jumbo, if you'll pardon my French. Herbert said with a German on the throne, we'd have to have sausage on a Friday instead of the fish! but don't mind him god he's a cheeky old bugger and I don't think he meant real sausage if you know what I mean, not with a woman of my age who appreciates censorship.

you know about the secret magically mysterious balance of truth in advertising ideomotor and divine retribution usually generates heavens rath whenever you least expect it. Nobody is exempt from mother nature or man's attempt to create
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 03:06 AM   #395
Brynn
constantly amazed

call me on my mobile to let me know okay? if i can answer i will but i have a meeting with REGIONAL MANAGER at some point today so leave a message or text me. alternatively you could encode your answer and communicate via subliminal telegram, I mean, I heard they say a lot of scientists believe in psychic powers nowadays so I guess it's okay. I only mention it because I know horoscopes are a sin, but that was the old pope I think, and now they have a German in and everything they may have got rid of some of that mumbo jumbo, if you'll pardon my French. Herbert said with a German on the throne, we'd have to have sausage on a Friday instead of the fish! but don't mind him god he's a cheeky old bugger and I don't think he meant real sausage if you know what I mean, not with a woman of my age who appreciates censorship.

you know about the secret magically mysterious balance of truth in advertising ideomotor and divine retribution usually generates heavens (w)rath whenever you least expect it. Nobody is exempt from mother nature or man's attempt to create a kind of Apollonian control over something even as uncomplicated as the humble potato. Why, look at what Monsanto is doing to the Russett Burbank, for instance! They've profited enormously from the demand that corporations like McDonald's have brought to bear on the potato market to the point that it doesn't matter what's in the french fries as long as it looks like the Idealized Version of a french fry. If we allow them to proceed unchecked with their genetically modified products - products, I might add, that now come with pesticide genetically encoded within - then mother nature is going to get really mad and hit the argribusiness' monocultural (as opposed to diverse) paradigm right in the nuts and then people will start dying of starvation and wish they'd supported the organic farmers instead.
So now I'm worried sick about what Monsanto is doing to the eggs and the chickens that lay them, and - quite possibly - to the Easter Bunnies that deliver them. I'm worried that there might not be any more Easter Bunnies, seeing as how they completely skipped my house altogether this year. That's a bad sign, right? Reassuringly enough, I know there's more than one, by the way. It's not like they can even compete with Santa Claus' powers, delivering things the way he does. They are just Easter Bunnies, after all. But it would be very sad if they became extinct and then I would find myself spiralling into a true existential/spiritual crisis. So what's the deal, god? Are you just going to lounge around and let Monsanto destroy the potatoes/chickens/eggs/bunnies/us?
Respectfully,
Margaret.
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2006, 08:16 AM   #396
zero

to mars incorporated

hello

i have an idea for a fantastic new chocolate product. you should
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:49 PM   #397
Anya

to mars incorporated

hello

i have an idea for a fantastic new chocolate product. you should see the strides that have been made in the past decade in the field of penile replication. The average woman
Anya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2006, 12:47 AM   #398
Sthenic
monkey

to mars incorporated

hello

i have an idea for a fantastic new chocolate product. you should see the strides that have been made in the past decade in the field of penile replication. The average woman may not have any interest, but apparently our own internal studies show that many men do. Our focus group also shows that we can use less expensive chocolates, however it appears the presentation is very important. Our quality control man Franscisco has offered
Sthenic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2006, 05:41 PM   #399
Brynn
constantly amazed

to mars incorporated

hello

i have an idea for a fantastic new chocolate product. you should see the strides that have been made in the past decade in the field of penile replication. The average woman may not have any interest, but apparently our own internal studies show that many men do. Our focus group also shows that we can use less expensive chocolates, however it appears the presentation is very important. Our quality control man Franscisco has offered his own member as the prototype. Needless to say,
Brynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:41 AM   #400
dddrum
Amateur Human

We interrupt this candy-phallus missive for a message from the Make Up a Story thread

Dear Brad, you incredible bastard,
Old 07-06-2006, 07:54 AM   #401
Master_Jedi
Shaggy

*bump*

What the Fuc* did you think you were doing.

Can't wait till next season. =D
Master_Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 07:17 AM   #402
klinkie
el lado activo

At first it seemed like good idea to
klinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2006, 11:33 PM   #403
Ze Frank
Comedian

At first it seemed like good idea to dry my hair in the microwave.
Ze Frank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 06:12 AM   #404
klinkie
el lado activo

but what gives you the right to put
klinkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 03:59 PM   #405
Master_Jedi
Shaggy

but what gives you the right to put a turtle in my pants?

Can't wait till next season. =D
Master_Jedi is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: