Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 02:18 PM   #121
Frieda
in limbo

reviewing 2 NL Idols series 4 canditates

Charlene:

and

Nathalie:

both sing in a gospel choir and Nathalie is pretty famous as head star of the group Makoma in Congo where she was born.

i hope that these two will make it

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 12:42 PM   #122
lukkucairi
earth worker

pink champagne

...just DON'T.
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 01:25 PM   #123
topcat
monkey

hahaha, it took you this long in life figure that out

This is an internet bulletin board.

Nothing more. Nothing less
topcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:30 AM   #124
Pixie Cherries
I can benchpress 300 oz.

Natalie in YouTube up above is so sweet with some of that tina turner dance vibe going on.

I'm reviewing something that helps you sleep. Melatonin, a naturally occuring substance in our bodies that helps us fall asleep. Unfortunately it tends to lessen with age. Made from vegetables, over-the-counter melatonin will help you get your sleep patterns back on track. The best part is there are no narcotics.

Personally it helps me feel much better but I can't take it more than a few days in a row before it makes me feel too drowsy and bogged down. So it is a perpetual on again, off again cycle.
Old 01-08-2008, 01:57 AM   #125
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

The Cole Haan Village Medium Convertible Tote. Not in yellow, but that doesn't really matter.

This bag is HEAVY. It is so HEAVY that it can't keep up its waistband without a belt anymore. The belt does nothing else that I can really see, other than add weight. The incredibly heavy fittings in the front pockets open and close to keep your cell phone from leaping out like salmons spawning upstream. Inexplicably, the bag has both carry-handles that can't be removed and a strap that can. The carry-handles are not designed to allow you to put the bag over your shoulder using them, EVER. Perhaps if you are wearing a fitted jersey and freshly diuresed, but certainly not while you are wearing a coat of any structure or weight. So you take off the strap. Undaunted, the bag remains heavy, and you are thereafter forced to carry it around in your hand or over your wrist until death do you part.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:13 AM   #126
Frieda
in limbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie Cherries View Post
Natalie in YouTube up above is so sweet with some of that tina turner dance vibe going on.

I'm reviewing something that helps you sleep. Melatonin, a naturally occuring substance in our bodies that helps us fall asleep. Unfortunately it tends to lessen with age. Made from vegetables, over-the-counter melatonin will help you get your sleep patterns back on track. The best part is there are no narcotics.

Personally it helps me feel much better but I can't take it more than a few days in a row before it makes me feel too drowsy and bogged down. So it is a perpetual on again, off again cycle.
ohhh melatonin got me in that weird state of deep sleep where you have nightmares and can't wake up-- careful with that!

oh yeah
Old 01-08-2008, 05:50 AM   #127
Pixie Cherries
I can benchpress 300 oz.

Thank you Frieda. I haven't had that yet, but I believe you.
Old 01-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #128
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan

I'm reviewing my ability to make decisions based on reality.

Sometimes it is spot-on, but very slow.
Other times it is timely, but maybe not so great.

Perhaps I need more ketchup in my diet. It has natural mellowing agents.
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #129
Angry Kid Hoyt
How long was I asleep?

or have your doctor up the voltage.
Angry Kid Hoyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:41 PM   #130
GodlessPinko

REVIEW: My Most Recent Walk Away from My Computer

This is the perfect Walk Away From My Computer for one to two people. I live in Sydney, time, is limited but this little walk leaves a very small time foot print on the watch and light enough to move into a daily schedual every day if you must. Only thing, I wish it came with a little more existential angst of the 1940's leftbank variety but I still rate it because it comes with thoughfulness. Just leave it on the boil for 10 minutes and you should be done. If you don't use your walk away from the computer often enough you may void the warrantee and the product will become bland. This simple walk is easy clean up and is there when you need it again and isn't as heavy as the more longer and sustained walk i did recently around New Year eve down the coast. It turns thoughts perfectly, you have to play with the settings but I found my perfect thought amount hovers around the dusk time on 3 coffees and my daily dose of baked beans. If previous stimulation has not been given prior to walk, the walk can seem meandering and meaningly. I recommend eating well, getting up early, and thinking before going on the computer to maximise the benefit from this type of walk later in the day.

4/5 stars.
GodlessPinko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #131
GodlessPinko

REVIEW: My Most Recent Walk Away from My Computer

This is the perfect Walk Away From My Computer for one to two people. I live in Sydney, time, is limited but this little walk leaves a very small time foot print on the watch and light enough to move into a daily schedual every day if you must. Only thing, I wish it came with a little more existential angst of the 1940's leftbank variety but I still rate it because it comes with thoughfulness. Just leave it on the boil for 10 minutes and you should be done. If you don't use your walk away from the computer often enough you may void the warrantee and the product will become bland. This simple walk is easy clean up and is there when you need it again and isn't as heavy as the more longer and sustained walk i did recently around New Year eve down the coast. It turns thoughts perfectly, you have to play with the settings but I found my perfect thought amount hovers around the dusk time on 3 coffees and my daily dose of baked beans. If previous stimulation has not been given prior to walk, the walk can seem meandering and meaningly. I recommend eating well, getting up early, and thinking before going on the computer to maximise the benefit from this type of walk later in the day.

4/5 stars.
Old 01-12-2008, 04:14 PM   #132
GodlessPinko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephi_B View Post

yesterday, it's made of (juices of) pure fruit and nothing else... very, very yummy and I feel the vitamines flowing through my body!
WATCH OUT! Juice can KILL YOU!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:23 AM   #133
Frieda
in limbo

TV: Die Ludolfs - 4 Brüder auf 'm Schrottplatz

one word: brilliant. it's on discovery channel here in the NL's since december and i'm hooked since the first episode. watch it, if you get the chance.

http://www.dieludolfs.de/

oh yeah
Old 01-13-2008, 11:02 AM   #134
Stephi_B
waaaaaaa :)

^Do as Frieda says, they're great and although I couldn't believe it first, they are REAL

^^Thanx, I'll watch out, bloody Chiquita juice is too expensive anyways!
Stephi_B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 07:49 PM   #135
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

I am going to review the French Press method of coffeemaking vs. the Cuisinart Grind and Brew coffeemaker, since I got a French Press for Christmas.

I have used the Cuisinart for years, and despite it being rather tedious to clean properly, it makes the best coffee available to the moderately lazy. By contrast, the French Press method requires that you grind your beans separately by hand, and results in just about as much cleanup effort. Method to method, I found that the French Press did not produce superior coffee. In fact, if you were to use preground coffee (as most people do with a French Press), you would end up with inferior coffee to that had fresh out of the Grind and Brew. Also, if you need to make coffee for more than one person at once, the Grind and Brew will get you out the door sooner.

I'll keep the French Press around for when I want just one cup of coffee for myself in the afternoon or something. Other than that, I'm not impressed.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: