ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 20 votes, 4.70 average. Display Modes
Old 01-17-2003, 01:31 AM   #1
danh
broken mind

The Adventures of Idiot Boy

"The Adventures of Idiot Boy" is a story about the adventures (obviously) of the world's most unlikely (and unintelligent, and unhelpful) super hero. By day he mostly watches soap operas and eats potato chips, but after nightfall...

feel free to add a sentence or two to either the beginning or end of the story.

here it goes...

=======
=======

Today had been a particularly productive day for our hero... "Almost THREE bags of chips. Gotta find something else. One can take only soo much grease."
When suddenly a scream caused Idiot Boy to STREAK into action (literally, he forgot he was only wearing a towel).
danh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2003, 02:02 AM   #2
masterofNone
________

Idiot boy stretched contentedly as his mouth opened into a huge and stinky yawn. He felt an odd pang of pride at his accomplishment. Today had been a particularly productive day for our hero... "Almost THREE bags of chips. Gotta find something else. One can take only soo much grease."
When suddenly a scream caused Idiot Boy to STREAK into action (literally, he forgot he was only wearing a towel).
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2003, 11:04 PM   #3
danh
broken mind

Idiot boy stretched contentedly as his mouth opened into a huge and stinky yawn. He felt an odd pang of pride at his accomplishment. Today had been a particularly productive day for our hero... "Almost THREE bags of chips. Gotta find something else. One can take only soo much grease."

"Oh MY GOD!!!! He's NAKED!!!!!" yelled the woman, obviously disturbed by the potato chip bag clinging to his... um, well... never mind that. Thoughts raced through his mind... "Why is this woman screaming... why do I feel a draft... um, where are my clothes?"
danh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:34 PM   #4
keotis
monkey

"Oh MY GOD!!!! He's NAKED!!!!!" yelled the woman, obviously disturbed by the potato chip bag clinging to his... um, well... never mind that. Thoughts raced through his mind... "Why is this woman screaming... why do I feel a draft... um, where are my clothes?"

Then, the man who was hideously beating the woman... at checkers... tried getting away but Idiot Boy used his Super Undressing Powers to take the man's clothes. "Ha-haaa! I have saved this woman from you and got clothes! Two stones, one bird. Wait a minute, let me try that again..."
keotis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:13 PM   #5
Pixie Cherries
I can benchpress 300 oz.

Then, the man who was hideously beating the woman... at checkers... tried getting away but Idiot Boy used his Super Undressing Powers to take the man's clothes. "Ha-haaa! I have saved this woman from you and got clothes! Two stones, one bird. Wait a minute, let me try that again...

Well, Idiot Boy may have been about as sharp as a bag of wet mice, but he did recognize one thing. There were (eh, duh - yeah, oh, eh) TWO, yeah, TWO really big questions hanging in the rancid, potato chip scented air of his greasy abode... Why were these people suddenly playing checkers in his kitchen? And, eh, duh, why was the screaming woman scrounging through his freezer?

Taking no chances, Idiot Boy lunged for the fire escape... But the shreiking woman, whom he had just saved from a humiliating checkers thrashing, was quicker. Well versed in the art of ice cream smearage, she nimbly laid down a creamy highway of "Nutted Fish Ripple and Spice", preventing his artful escape.

And the wicked maven would have won her bid to keep Idiot Boy chained in the kitchen as her permanent checkers love slave, but for one thing... "Nutted Fish Ripple and Spice" ice cream just happened to be his favorite health food substitute. He knew the precise melting point and shear viscosity of the homogenously caloric product. Quick as two bunnies in heat, Idiot Boy used his Super Undressing Powers, leaving the strange screaming woman naked, humiliated and scorned. He slid across the ice cream with great exactitude on her giant magenta Mumu from Hawaii.

Free at last, he raced down the fire escape and headed for the nearest
Old 09-04-2007, 05:13 AM   #6
MarsViolet
another crayon in the box

Then, the man who was hideously beating the woman... at checkers... tried getting away but Idiot Boy used his Super Undressing Powers to take the man's clothes. "Ha-haaa! I have saved this woman from you and got clothes! Two stones, one bird. Wait a minute, let me try that again...

Well, Idiot Boy may have been about as sharp as a bag of wet mice, but he did recognize one thing. There were (eh, duh - yeah, oh, eh) TWO, yeah, TWO really big questions hanging in the rancid, potato chip scented air of his greasy abode... Why were these people suddenly playing checkers in his kitchen? And, eh, duh, why was the screaming woman scrounging through his freezer?

Taking no chances, Idiot Boy lunged for the fire escape... But the shreiking woman, whom he had just saved from a humiliating checkers thrashing, was quicker. Well versed in the art of ice cream smearage, she nimbly laid down a creamy highway of "Nutted Fish Ripple and Spice", preventing his artful escape.

And the wicked maven would have won her bid to keep Idiot Boy chained in the kitchen as her permanent checkers love slave, but for one thing... "Nutted Fish Ripple and Spice" ice cream just happened to be his favorite health food substitute. He knew the precise melting point and shear viscosity of the homogenously caloric product. Quick as two bunnies in heat, Idiot Boy used his Super Undressing Powers, leaving the strange screaming woman naked, humiliated and scorned. He slid across the ice cream with great exactitude on her giant magenta Mumu from Hawaii.

Free at last, he raced down the fire escape and headed for the nearest Gold's Gym and the entrance to his secret lair hidden in the dry sauna. He needed his trusty sidekick and masseur, GizMotron. "No teleporting game playing dominatrix is a match for GizMo's devices and my oiled, potato fueled muscles! I am NOT as stupid as I look!" he thought with a determined gleam in his invisible third eye and bristling with barely contained anger. "I will root them out. I'll show everyone." Only Giz knew that Idiot Boy fantasized about coming into his full superpowers and morphing into Mighty Hedgehog Man!" With a loud Squeeee, he spun into a blur and away to the underground lair.

Walking into the sauna Idiot Boy

Last edited by MarsViolet : 09-04-2007 at 06:42 AM.
MarsViolet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007, 01:42 AM   #7
Pixie Cherries
I can benchpress 300 oz.

Free at last, he raced down the fire escape and headed for the nearest Gold's Gym and the entrance to his secret lair hidden in the dry sauna. He needed his trusty sidekick and masseur, GizMotron. "No teleporting game playing dominatrix is a match for GizMo's devices and my oiled, potato fueled muscles! I am NOT as stupid as I look!" he thought with a determined gleam in his invisible third eye and bristling with barely contained anger. "I will root them out. I'll show everyone." Only Giz knew that Idiot Boy fantasized about coming into his full superpowers and morphing into Mighty Hedgehog Man!" With a loud Squeeee, he spun into a blur and away to the underground lair.

Walking into the sauna Idiot Boy pushed the hidden panel behind the hot rocks and pulled out an oily bag of ruffled potato chips. He checked the dip stick and noticed the bag was a quart low. Pouring a liter of root beer over the hot rocks, he lay back in his fold out dorm chair fully naked. The steaming root beer opened his pores and he finally relaxed. Suddenly,

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: