ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-22-2007, 03:18 PM   #241
Avalon

You cheap bastard..it was a $30.00 item and you threw it back telling her she didn't need it...but then treated yourself to a dinner that cost twice that amount. Didn't know I was there and saw it first hand, did ya? You don't know it yet, but you are about to experience the kind of Christmas you subject everyone else to. All the stuff you get for Christmas? How do you think she affords those gifts when you take her paycheck? I know that you know, I allow her to use my charge card. And, that her friends will see to it she gets the gift(s) she really wants/needs. You count on it. Guess what? Not this year. We all have families and responsiblitites and hsbs. that actually care and we are all putting them first; many of us have diminished incomes, medical bills, school tuitions, etc.. This year, you are going to be pretty much giftless. I am sorry that J will be also...but maybe she needs to see how much her friends have covered up for your shortcomings...and I mean that in every way that can be taken. She is crushed we are refusing to help her buy you gifts this year...hope you are too. Jerk.

ps..I would rather save my money and get her therapy than help her buy one more thing for you.
I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.
Groucho Marx
Avalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2007, 12:30 AM   #242
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

You think I don't see, but I do.

Seeing is one thing. Caring is something different.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:33 AM   #243
Anna
n

cin cin
Anna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2007, 07:20 PM   #244
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan

I was remembering the time 17 years ago when we stood waist deep in that water, hands held against the current, turning over river grass to look for leeches. There's a picture somewhere.
brightpearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 01:31 AM   #245
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan

^ps
I know how much you love invertebrates.

The nudibranch (Glaucus atlanticus) eats the tentacles of the jellyfish (Porpita porpita) and transfers the stinging cells to the surface of its skin to use for its own defense.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:56 AM   #246
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

Nope. That's not going to work for me. You'll continue to fail. I'm not going to share blame. I'll watch from afar which will be the sum total of my involvement.
Old 11-26-2007, 12:34 PM   #247
lukkucairi
earth worker

give me back my trousers.

don't prevaricate. just give them back.
lukkucairi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 09:33 PM   #248
Peregrine
Bird of Prey

Good game, ♥Zuli♥. And thanks for the parts. I don't feel so bad about getting my ass kicked.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2007, 08:42 PM   #249
lapietra
half baked

Well, it's almost a year to the day, little guy, and I still miss you. I don't know if I believe in an afterlife, or that even if there is one, you'd be paying any attention to something I'm writing on an internet bulletin board - but just in case, I wanted to know that we both miss you so much and still think of you with love. We talk about all the little things you used to do and laugh and say, 'awww'.
You were one in a million. I hope wherever you are, you're happy as a clam.
Old 12-01-2007, 03:10 AM   #250
priceyfatprude
girthy pickles

Thumbs down My little diatribe on "friendship"...

You. You're married to S, who is a friend of P, who is married to the other S, who is my close friend. *whew*

Please stop sending me emails asking me to come to your jewelry, bead, toy, Mary Kay, and stamping parties. The day I set foot in your house is the day you agree to Walk for PKD. And your kids? I love seeing pics of them, they are growing up so fast. But I'm not interested in purchasing anything from any of their schools. Please stop spamming me. And would it kill you to show up for Girls Nite Out once in awhile? Do you really think it's fair not to socialize with us, but then expect us to come spend money at these parties just you can get free stuff?

Oh & enough with the born-again bullschlock. Everyone knows you & B weren't married when you got pregnant with M, and no one cares.

You. Grow a pair & move out of your parents house. You are 30. That is half your problem. Eventually all people realize their parents are fallible, and human. You haven't realized this yet. And you have to, in order to grow up. You have to make your own decisions, not ask permission to do things. You have to make your mistakes and learn from them. Your parents are so afraid of you failing that they won't let you try at all. That saddens me.

At first glance it's endearing how close you are with your parents. Then once the women realize the apron strings are tied with a double knot, they walk away. They are not being "judgemental". You are not a "grown up". It's the cold hard truth & I'm not going to be the one to burst your bubble.

As for your unanswered phone calls, emails, myspace comments, text messages, etc.....*sigh* I know you are a busy person, I am too. But not once did you call to see how I was doing, or ask how my dad was doing during the transplant last month.

wait for it.....

But you were perfectly capable of sending out one of those bullshit myspace bulletins that a 7th grader wrote?: (condensed version) "you are not my friend if you don't repost this, asking all your friends to report this, and repost it, and repost it"???????? Jesus H TAPDANCING Christ. Are you serious? Are you fvcking serious? I am THISCLOSE to telling you to fvck off & die forever.

Calling my best friend & reaming her about why I haven't contacted you isn't acceptable either. GROW. THE. FARK. UP.

Moral of this post:
The next time you are complaining about how you are being treated, consider how you are treating others.
priceyfatprude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 04:38 AM   #251
lukkucairi
earth worker

You know, I've never taken anyone to court before. thanks for the opportunity.

Honestly, I could zen it out if I wanted to, but this is just stupid. You're a character from an episode of Seinfeld. your lack of business acumen is annoying enough, but then ragging on me to my friend? If you can't understand how the goodwill of a repeat customer is worth more than a $150 suit, then I can't teach you.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:51 PM   #252
brightpearl
Rhinoceros fan

Old 12-03-2007, 04:26 PM   #253
Peregrine
Bird of Prey

You have to know that no one believes you when you start like that. But you just keep on talking about stuff that you know nothing about, and doesn't really matter anyway, whether we want to hear it or not. And for no other reason but to show off that you remember what you read in your 9th grade text book. You're just a loud-mouthed know-it-all, who knows nothing outside of his field, but you're too self diluted to realize it. I mean, I know I'm one to talk, but at least I have the balls to admit when I'm wrong.
Peregrine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2007, 04:24 AM   #254
lukkucairi
earth worker

quit.

just QUIT!

ok, maybe you just did.

feh.
Old 12-05-2007, 12:50 AM   #255
lukkucairi
earth worker

you know, there's a theory that the best way to drive over a washboarded road is to just haul ass quick enough that your suspension doesn't have time to register the bumps.

I think that's what I'm doing right now.

I'm not afraid, per se, but there's a fair amount of pressure associated with this situation. I've gotten really good at always putting my best face forward, but it's an odd feeling when my insides don't match my outsides. I know you're working on the same issues. It's good to know you, girl.

we'll get through this, and it'll be fine. we've got good karma, and buddha will smile upon us with clean teeth. I think it's time for another round of martinis though.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: