dear mum and dad,
thank you for my dry british humour
kq x
karma_queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2006, 03:33 PM   #1052
lapietra
half baked

Dear Serena -

I *am*, very very very glad. Wotta full-blown nutcase of a beeyotch.
And she kind of makes me wanna pee a lot, so yeah, renal.
Love,
Lala
Old 02-21-2006, 04:55 PM   #1053
Zeismyhero
Happy just to dance w/you

Dear LaLa -

Then I am glad for you, my dear.

Now, why does the word renal make me laugh? I'm losing it...

Hugs,
Serena

Dear Frieda -

You just let me know if you want me to fry up some Monkey Ass for your boss to suck on. I deliver.

Hugs,
Serena
Zeismyhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2006, 03:25 PM   #1054
lapietra
half baked

P.S. The envelope containing the money order was found behind the mail sorter in the mail room downstairs. (somebody owes me a beer )
Old 02-22-2006, 09:01 PM   #1055
craig johnston
dalai clique

Location: tea leaf towers - home of fine musical entertainment
dear red wine,
why do you have to taste so good?
yrs,
craig
Old 02-22-2006, 10:29 PM   #1056
Hyakujo's Fox
left hanging

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Dear Lunch,

I'm on my way!

Hfox
Hyakujo's Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2006, 01:30 AM   #1057
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

Dear Anton,

I wish you weren't smarter than you look.

xo
Trish
Old 02-23-2006, 10:54 AM   #1058
Zeismyhero

Dear Universe -

That thing I asked you to do for someone. Thank you! Thank you. Thank you...you have brought him great relief and I think this is going to help him immensely.

You know how I am about not asking for things. And I'd never ask for anything for myself. But he really needed this. I am so happy for him...

Many sincere thanks,
Serena
Old 02-25-2006, 03:37 AM   #1059
beckstra
one classy broad

Dear boys,
Go ahead. See straight past me. I'll be over it by next week.
Ugh.

Dear Jonathan,
I know nothings gonna happen. That's why I told you that. Please find the humor I was going for. If I actually thought I had a shot with you, you'd never have known the difference. Also, your religion permits us. So I decided to take you to the extremely casual, friendly side of things.
Har har

Dear *dancer*,
Go ahead. Give me the sham. I'll just be humiliated for a little while. It won't hurt too much in the long run.
*somebody*

Dear Steve,
Like me. Like *that*. Okay?
Annoying

Dear Lonliness,
You're a bitch.
Becki
Old 03-10-2006, 05:18 PM   #1060
Zeismyhero

Dear Beckstra -

Where have you been?

We're all wondering...and hoping you're somewhere smiling...

Serena
Old 03-28-2006, 12:10 AM   #1061
beckstra
one classy broad

Dear ZIMH and all you lovely ZeMonkeys in general,

I know, you've all forgotten me, I should re-introduce myself, but not on your life.

So, just for refrence, I'm a college student as of last week. I start classes as soon as the summer semester at the community college starts up. I had a grueling three hour interview today and may soon be free from the shakles of monitoring security systems and troubleshooting systems (praise JESUS). I've almost made it three years, but I'm on the verge of breaking down at work due to stress, so I'm doing everything I can to dig myself out of this pit.

I still own my house. It'll be 6 mo. in about three weeks. Who knew? I'm so blessed you guys. I have no idea what happened for me to have this responsibility, but yes, it's happened and I wouldn't change a thing.

I am still dancing and I am down twenty pounds now (still getting smaller, woo!). I'm officially smaller than I was in high school (which I've decided means I was monsterous, even though I know I wasn't). I've started working out at the local community center in my area and am still dancing as many nights a week as possible. It's like a whole new side to life. More or less, any residual social retardedness that I've got is on it's way out.

No relationships on the horizon...well, none, I believe. Hasn't stopped me from making attempts.

I've been spending an obscene amount of time with my iTunes deciding my favorite versions of the classics. I've been asked to start dj-ing on Friday nights at the place I dance. I've been learning my early rock'n'roll, rockabilly, touches of honky tonk, swing, blues, rags, and jazz. I've learned that Buddy Holly is good for dancing, but Wilson Pickett is much, much better. And if Peggy Lee or Bille Holliday sings it, odds are they sing it the best. I'm madly in love with "He's A Tramp" from Lady and the Tramp. It's Peggy Lee. I had no idea. I highly suggest looking up The Ditty Bops if you like ragtime. Kick ass, I know.

Word.
beckstra

Dear Tim-Tim-Ta-Ree,

*sigh* No, you weren't imagining that. I was hitting on you. You wear a tee shirt that says "I'd rather be making out," and I'm going to give you the go-ahead...then you dance with me and hit me in the hip with a cell phone in your pocket, you've walked straight into what you think you have. Damnit.

the other white redhead

PS. I'm not going to take it back, and I'm not likely to stop this anytime soon, so eventually you're going to have to jump on board or reject me.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:43 AM   #1062
madasacutsnake
no more nice girl

It wasn't a cell phone.
Old 03-28-2006, 12:45 AM   #1063
beckstra
one classy broad

*sigh*
Old 03-29-2006, 01:54 PM   #1064
Zeismyhero

Dear Beckstra -

So nice to have your smile back amongst us! It brings joy to hear of your love for your house, your committment to your weightloss, your journey of dance and your friendship with boys. Don't give up...one will notice your amazingness soon enough...I just know it.

Don't stay away so long! It's even nicer when you're around.

ZIMH

Dear B*tchy Co-Worker -

I have never in my entire life met anyone as miserable as you. When you yelled at me on Monday, I finally snapped - it was high time that you heard from someone just how unpleasent your toxic, vile tone is in our workspace. If you'd only listen to yourself and how you say things...

So I let you know...I took advantage of the fact that no one else had arrived yet and I thanked you kindly for biting my head off. And I said that I hoped you felt better. That's when you sent me the scathing e-mail that attacked my character, my finances, my cheerful disposition and my existence in general. Despite your sh*tty pettiness, I sent you a nice e-mail in return. I told you that I was sorry that my happiness offended you and that I wished things were better for you.

And today? You've come up with a reason to move to another area of the department. I think our Boss needs to know what your real motivation is...that you do not like me. We are grown ups. If she honors your request, there is a chance this will turn into some grade school environment and I won't have it.

I think you suck. I don't want to be a tattletale, but I am at a loss as to what to do. I can't believe that my good mood and friendliness is offensive...everyone else seems to have a good time with me. What is your freaking problem!?!

Love,
Serena
Old 03-29-2006, 03:33 PM   #1065
Frieda
in limbo

^^^ you should actually email that you know

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: