ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FAST CHAT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2003, 10:50 PM   #1
zefrank
-------------

challenge

describe yourself from the eyes of your worst enemy.
zefrank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2003, 11:00 PM   #2
noxxville
Disco Maven

"That little, arrogant, know-it-all. He thinks he is so important. Like he's anything special. I can't belive that he talked to me like that! He's short, ugly and getting a little flabby in the middle if you catch my drift. He's unapproachable and just plain rude. And what's with that piece of crap car? Cheap ass."
Old 01-28-2003, 11:03 PM   #3
zenbabe
Lollypop!

She is such a bitch, OH MY GAWD! She thinks she is just allll that, and well, she just isnt, I'm like, "who do you think you are anyway" I really don't get why guys even bother buying her free drinks, I mean, it's not like she is going to hook up with them or anything, I just can't stand her, I mean, look at that HAIR! I mean seriously, didn't like perms go out of style in like the 80's or something. If I was a guy, I wouldn't touch her, I mean, look at the size of her ass!! OMG, I can't believe I just ate a sandwich with mayonaise on it, I have to go make myself puke right now.....Does this skirt make my butt look big? Oh Gawd, look who just walked in...*runs up and gives me a hug* "Hey miss thang" *kiss kiss*

-Dr. Seuss

Last edited by zenbabe : 01-28-2003 at 11:24 PM.
zenbabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 12:38 AM   #4
amanda
old s'cool

"Who really gives a shit that you've been to China...you don't know jack shit about them. You didn't seen ANYTHING. You have absolutely no idea what those people go through. YOU can get out anytime, they can't. And you did too, with your little tail between your legs like a scared running imperialist dog.

Now you are in Japan. HA! Your Japanese is terrible- you don't even know how to get a HAIRCUT without fumbling all over yourself. You look like a complete DORK when you laugh at youself, you know that? You aren't cool, not by a long shot- so don't even try it with that leather jacket.

And by the way, you aren't even the slightest bit funny."
amanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 12:58 AM   #5
masterofNone
________

He is pompous and windy... don't get him started, you'll never shut him up. He takes terrible care of his animals, his dog looks like she has dreds. And his cat is damn near feral. When he's drunk he is loud and obnoxious... one time, at an Italian restaurant, he started doing a bad drunken imitation of the Sopranos and started yelling the F-bomb over and over again. Right next to a table with kids. You can't take him anywhere. You just can't. It's no wonder he's single. It's no wonder his ex is gay. He is the single most rude, obsessive-compulsive, insensitive freakshow I have ever slept with.

I kinda miss him.
masterofNone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 01:23 AM   #6
Arif-ul Haq
Lurker

d

Last edited by Arif-ul Haq : 02-06-2007 at 06:31 PM.
Arif-ul Haq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 01:27 AM   #7
lapietra
half baked

"She's so freakin' inconsistent. She spends hours on insignificant details, and totally procrastinates on the important ones... And don't let her get started telling you a story... unless you want to be completely bored - I mean, the parentheticals and sidebars go one for *hours*!!! She's always late - totally disorganized - and you might as well forget making any plans that involve saving money or long-term commitment - no vacations or new cars - she just fritters her money away. Never pays her bills on time - totally irresponsible.
"So emotionally needy - it's like trying to flick a piece of tape off your finger... and really irritating. She never accomplishes any of her goals because she gives up way too easily - always has a reason to quit. You think she's finally going to focus on something... but I've seen her just flake out so many times... She's so attached to those stupid cats, anyway... no way she's ever getting out of Los Angeles. Oh - and did I mention that she snores?"

Last edited by lapietra : 01-29-2003 at 03:00 AM.
lapietra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 02:17 AM   #8
beckstra
one classy broad

"The f***in' angel. Who the hell does she think she is? God? For chrissake."
Old 01-29-2003, 06:22 AM   #9
Frieda
in limbo

that little bitch. can't take criticism, but always full of criticism herself.. always telling stupid jokes, always talking about her stupid movie mania & geek computer things.. yuck! frag limit this, killing spree that.. you know, she even has a shirt that says digital angel.. as if! she can't even properly copy 20 cds for me in a day.. and you know, that dude she used to work with? she ****s him now.. slut! and i heard she ****s that girl too. and she's a junk.. joint a day keeps the doctor away? if that's true, she can live a 100 years without a doctor.. the haircut? WHAHAHAHA! she has a forehead the size of a small african country.. no haircut looks good on that.. and ohhh did i mention how i hate it if she starts beat boxing in the office? she thinks she's all that, but she's a nothing. and her skin! she's so pale you don't have to use the flash if you take her picture! trust me, wear sunglasses if you see her naked. you might ruin your eyes looking straight into that light source.

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 07:11 AM   #10
dickieC
Professional ZeMonkey

What a pompous arse. I mean, just how pompous can a bloke be? He's been freeloading for ten years, hasn't done an honest day's work since he left school, and thinks the world owes him a living just because he's good at memorising trivial crap that no-one wants to know. What a loser! Totally incapable of relating to women on any meaningful level, he always ends up getting infatuated in completely inappropriate ways. And he's an appalling snob, thinks he's a better person just because he knows a very, very little about posh wine. What an arsehole.
Old 01-29-2003, 08:16 AM   #11
RuneT
baaaaah?

Rune is such an Idiot. When was the last time that prick planned something that was done on schedule? I have never happened! He canít even get to work at the right time! And look at his finances, itís a mess! Is he sleep walking trough life or something? Heís incapable of finishing a job, still he stupidly grasp any opportunity to get his teeth into new ones.
And the way he dance, oww my god. Have you seen when he climbs on top of tables and ďtryĒ to dance erotically? Well, pray that you wonít see it, because itís disgusting. Now he has started to grow his hair longer. We wonder why he suddenly wants to be a long haired idiot. Society is much better off without people like Rune. He does nothing but annoy people. Where is the undo button when you need it?

RuneT, respect!!

Last edited by RuneT : 01-29-2003 at 11:35 AM.
RuneT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 09:54 AM   #12
chuckie egg
a peach

How annoying is she? She SO thinks she's 'one of the boys', by drinking pints and attempting to keep up with them. But after she's had three she's under the table and making a total fool of herself - either that or sulking for no apparent reason and generally being a total bitch.

I hate the she thinks she can play the drums and sing, shes never had lessons or anything. I mean, shes crap, but she walks around like she owns the place. Thinks shes well hard aswell, I cant wait for someone to deck her one day.
chuckie egg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 10:01 AM   #13
RuneT
baaaaah?

You are such a bunch of losers! I canít believe that I hang out with you people.

RuneT, respect!!
Old 01-29-2003, 11:16 AM   #14
Frieda
in limbo

shut up, idiot! and get off that table NOW!

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2003, 11:19 AM   #15
RuneT
baaaaah?

Talking to me, Frieda? Your forehead is blocking my view. I can't see anything, hehe.

ok ok ok let's not start a bashing feast again.
I love all of you, and you are all perfect.

-a fool in love

RuneT, respect!!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: