ZEFRANK.COM - message board  

Go Back   ZEFRANK.COM - message board > FICTION PROJECT
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-28-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
zero
ª ★ ª

Arrow customer testimonial

i am extremely impressed with your arsematic. the size and quality of the results have exceeded my wildest expectations. arsematic has made my life a lot easier in fact it probably saved my business. i cannot thank you enough. i'm loving it!

- roger, massachusetts

next: BiscuitBoy

Last edited by zero : 01-28-2007 at 11:45 AM.
zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 12:24 PM   #2
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

"BiscuitBoy with Tritium is the only thing our fussy son will eat before school in the morning. He truly believes that it makes him glow like the hands on his dad's watch -- and you know, sometimes I believe it, too!"

-- Ailynn, North Bay, ON

Next: Carpulon
trisherina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2007, 11:11 PM   #3
xfox
slightly effective

Carpulon carpules are fun and easy. If you're like me, when you get them you will wonder how you managed without them. Fill your life with Carpulon and be happy! I recommend you don't spend another day without Carpulon.

L. Muskeestone, Eagle, ID

Next: Dingmatic
xfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 01:34 AM   #4
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

"With its state-of-the-art dingo detection system, Dingmatic saved my baby from being eaten! Thank you, Dingmatic!!"

-- Randy Ennis, Daintree, North Queensland, Australia

Next: Extream
Old 01-29-2007, 08:37 AM   #5
zero
ª ★ ª

"INCREDIBLE! Extream is awesome. i used to dread having to visit public cludgies but just accepted it. i would gladly pay over £2.50 for Extream. my friends are so envious, they all think i'm doing something against the law. i didn't even need training!"

- hank
, diddlebury, england

next: fankletron
Old 01-29-2007, 09:20 AM   #6
12"razormix
° ★ °

fankletron has made life worth living again! i use it in the kitchen: for fancy stews, macaroni and bird nest soup, at work: to tidy up my workstation, organize and prioritize my tasks effortlessly - and even in the privacy of my home: for my most intrinsic ikebana arrangements. it's pure makik!!

- peggy mac a. chiato, malmö, sweden

next: Ganglemø
12"razormix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:47 PM   #7
Frieda
in limbo

Ganglemø - Glass door cabinet

good to know:
Safety bracket for mounting to wall included with Ganglemø glass door cabinet.
Caution! To prevent falling, all furniture more than 29" high should be anchored to the wall. Certain wall building materials require different types of mounting hardware. Select mounting hardware suitable for the walls in your home. Two people are needed to assemble glass door cabinet.
Can be combined with Hakklestorm wooden box.

oh yeah
Frieda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 06:53 PM   #8
dinzdale
King of the špatnýs

I can quite honestly say that my life was saved by the Hakklestorm and it's amazing anti-static handles. Bless you for making them in various sizes and colours.

Anne Elk, Effing Sodbury, Kent

Next : Gung Tai
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2007, 09:06 PM   #9
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
When I first heard of Gung Tai I was, frankly, skeptical -- I didn't believe the hype, but now I'm convinced. With Gung Tai I've found that my toleration for human resources prose has gone up over 500%. I can now take up to 2500 Intabulacktoids of pure administrivia without even flinching!
Old 01-30-2007, 08:17 AM   #10
zero
ª ★ ª

"man, this new album "the very best of the mighty jingadings" is getting better and better the more i play it. lovingly compiled, sumptuously packaged, and with beautifully penned sleeve notes from joyce eckersley, this is one of those rare compilation albums that's bigger than the sum of its parts. the overall sound is like a cross between an acoustic marilyn manson and an aging elvis presley on phentaramine! the mighty jingadings are the real deal!"

hamish, the maldives

next: kakalakalite®
Old 01-30-2007, 10:38 AM   #11
trisherina
meretricious dilettante

"If you love your cats, you'll love Kakalakalite®. Its patented freeze-drying process makes litter box changes something to look forward to! Now Muffi, Silli, Kitti and Snooki know how special they really are to me -- all the way through!"

Joyce Kindersley, Trail, BC

Next: Lemmingtons
Old 01-30-2007, 04:26 PM   #12
dinzdale
King of the špatnýs

Thank you Lemmingtons!! Now I can go out with confidence and always know you're keeping me dry and odour free. And the snug-fit straps and cinch buckles never irritate or chafe my skin.
You saved my life Lemmingtons!!

Sgt Major Chuttlethorpe (Mrs.)
Sandhurst
Kent

next: Munglebunch
dinzdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:22 PM   #13
Marcus Bales

Location: In a coign of the cliff between lowland and highland, at the sea-down's edge between windward and lee, walled round with rocks as an inland island, the ghost of a garden fronts the sea.
A single Munglebunch will do what half a dozen of the other brand won't. Whenever my Mini starts to smoke, I only have to pull over, open the bonnet, place just the one Munglebunch on the top of the air cleaner, and push the button. Instantly the smoke is captured and re-routed back into the electrical system where it belongs! It's an amazing invention!

-- Col. D. Streamer, White's, London, W1

Next: nubinoster

Last edited by Marcus Bales : 01-30-2007 at 06:24 PM.
Marcus Bales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 11:37 PM   #14
auntie aubrey
excursions

dear sirs:

i am writing to convey my utter delight with the newly improved formulation of your nubinoster product. not only did it virtually eliminate the high-pitched tintinnabulation that has been keeping me awake at night, but it also reduced the ever-present rasping and scrabbling noises to a mere whisper after only one application. but the best improvement is the sweetly pleasant pineapple scent that now conceals the product's naturally pungent potato-like odor.

thank you for your continued excellence,
mary-jo hamfinger
madison, wisconsin

next: otterbutter
Old 01-31-2007, 08:45 AM   #15
zero
ª ★ ª

"i never felt cold for even one second of my seven hours and three minutes record breaking 21 mile swim across the english channel, and that's all down to my secret weapon - a thick layer of otterbutter . just slap it on all over! this is a huge technological advancement in cold water body coatings from the old goosefat days. did someone say baltic sea? I'M GOOD TO GO!!"
christof fischbacher, gronau

next: pactonob

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: